Reviews for The Restaurant
cheshire15 chapter 41 . 8/14
Great story
Bevey99 chapter 41 . 6/18
Well that went from F to Z in one chapter. Hun?
tululah chapter 41 . 12/26/2016
Thanks for your story.
irelandk chapter 41 . 11/15/2016
:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Em & Rose aren't in it? :(
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 1/30/2016
I think that is the very first M rated story I read where there was no lemon at all. In all of the years I've been reading fics, that has never happened. That certainly isn't the reason I read fics but, you headed there quite a few times and never went the whole way. It's just surprising. I loved that they aren't having children. Hubs and I went the child free route and couldn't be happier with the decision. There was a lot of unfinished things in this. Lots of little things you brought into the story, yet never expanded or, finished them. Wondering why they were even brought up now. Hoping you may have a sequel to this hiding in your library.
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 1/30/2016
I didnt think that was the end of Jake but, from your a/n, I guess it was. I am starting to wonder if there is a sequel to this story. There is so very much unfinished in this and the next chapter is the last chapter. Hmmm? Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 1/30/2016
I am surprised that Eric was being a dick at the bar as well To the customers. Shame on him. Those reviews on Yelp can seriously kill a business. And, you can't remove them. That's horrible. I hope that Cullen's put out an official apology and advise that they've removed the 'problem'. I'd love to think that was the end of Jake but, I don't think that's the last of him. I somehow think he'll do something really stupid.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 1/30/2016
They were really cute together in the morning. Loved that she called him out on breaking one off in the shower. Whether he did or not, that was funny. The stealing of each other's food and the commitment to one another. She even called her brother and set up a date. Progress all around! Only three chapter left . . . how will it all wrap up so soon? Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 1/30/2016
I was expecting something far more damaging than his girlfriend fucking the head chef. I thought he may have been engaged. Maybe even married. That sucks, don't get me wrong. The way he was acting was far worse than just finding her bent over her desk. I did guess correctly that he was acting so evil towards Bella, because he was attracted to her and she's too close to the family. Yay me!
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 1/30/2016
I'm glad that Esme considers Bella another daughter and that Bella considers her as a second mom. Knowing her so very well, it will be helpful in dealing with the very delusional Jake. I like the idea of them all going away for a weekend. Alice is brilliant in having Esme run the show while they are away. I'm sure Esme really does miss it. When you work that hard, for that long, then suddenly stop without just easing out, would suck when you love what you do. I'm still thinking some woman really screwed Edward over and that's what stems his trust issues.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 1/30/2016
Floved this chapter! I loved how they woke up together. That he offered to make breakfast. That he caught her with her girlie squeal. Loved that he came back later and he or more than gropage this time. Fun stuff.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 1/30/2016
I rather liked the drop and dash method she chose with Angela. I really liked that Edward came over. I loved that he stayed. Your a/n surprised me. How can anyone of your readers be mad at the way Bella has handled her craptastic brother? Are they reading the same story I am? She is completely justified. Completely.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 1/30/2016
Well, we knew Jake would be pissed that she said yes to Edward after denying him forever. However, to file a formal complaint about something that absolutely did NOT happen is beyond unacceptable. If they do fire him for this, I would not doubt for a minute that he will sue them. I hope that those files that Alice has, have all the times he came onto Bella and she asked him to back the fuck off her. I can see Jake saying that he was fired because he was competition for Edward with Bella. He's delusional. I can't believe he called her a tease. She's done nothing but turn his ass down, so many times. Grrrrr.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 1/30/2016
Whether speaking or not, the asshat should've called his sister and told her he was getting married. I know she would've been there for them. That's really shitty of him to do to Bella. Just add it to the heaping pile of crap he's done before. Then for him to blame her, what an as. Then she's blaming herself when speaking to Alice. Thank goodness Alice said that it was both of them. He still should've sent a text or called. Dick.
1,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »