Reviews for This Is War!
kurifu gari chapter 4 . 7/19/2019
Just thought you should no all of your chapters are chapter 1 just republished as diffrent chapters
I Are Panda chapter 1 . 10/31/2018
well this fuckin sucks
Endlessking999 chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
That's just dumb I only read up to when there dna goes into naruto that's not a story.
Aleric chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
At first I looked at this like everyone else. Wondering how anyone could submit the same chapter 4 times? But studying further, I realized it wasn't 1 chapter. But is broken down into 4 chapters. Check it out. It reads 'Chapter One', 'Chapter Two', 'Chapter Three', 'Chapter Four'. So apparently, the author put all 4 chapters together into 1 chapter submission. Then submitted it 4 times.

I honestly don't know what to call this...

As for the story itself; I didn't really think too much of it. You didn't give any real meat to the begining. His family's alive. Everyone knew. Let him get abused by civilians. He's pissed. And checks out. That's it. Oh, and the only one who sympathises is Sasuke.
Then he goes to DCU. Where he immediately becomes a Mary-Sue. Magically absorbing D.N.A. from 5 different characters. Giving him super intellect. Which he uses to build a billion dollar corporation. And becomes the most important person on the planet. Then suddenly, he is sucked back through the WarpHole to the Shinobi Universe. And that's it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
WTF! All the motherfucking chapters are the same dumbass and the chapters were supposed to be separate. Hope someone fixes your mistakes
Natsubi chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
THIS IS THE SAME AS CHAP 1!1 WTH?
ARMYANGEL95 chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
Wondering if you know that all these chapters are the same. Love this story though and can't wait to read next chapter I wanna see were it goes.
daniel 29 chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
word for word you put 4 chapter 4 times
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
a justifiably angry naruto story this is
HarukaTsukinoTenoh chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
so, when are you gonna fix your stories? I mean I love your stories, but they keep repeating them selves, the chapters I mean
Ratchet-999 chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
You did chapter 1 four times
Rebmul chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
again 4 of the same great story though
Angelwithoutwings85 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
like your story, but i hope you'll replace the last 3 chapters for new ones.