Reviews for Weiss Reacts: Volume 1!
RyuuFuyuScarlet chapter 88 . 9/9
pokemon, persona and fire emblem? i aprove
FlamingGinger06 chapter 72 . 8/26
I started watching rwby during the break between volume 1 and 2. During that time, I started to ship white rose and bumblebee. But, most likely due to over saturation, I eventually started to either stop shipping(in white rose's case) or growth to dislike the ship(in bumblebee's case). This story is the first one in over a year to make me freak out about white rose getting together. Good job.
FlamingGinger06 chapter 1 . 8/22
I've gotten through Corrin reacts and Lucina reacts. Now, I have 200 chapters of Weiss reacts to read.
What in the actual FRAKKING happened to this fic?
Jimmy Neutron chapter 8 . 7/28
what...What? This fanfic is intelligent. It is clever. It is funny. It is cute and the forth wall is as alive as yangs arm at the end of volume 3. This is great stuff. I'm looking forward to the other two volumes. It is hilarious.
Jimmy Neutron chapter 2 . 7/28
This chapter is hilarious. I never saw it coming that velvet was behind it. And the title is great. And its funny how it makes a commentary on real shit fanfiction. When I was done reading this chapter, I was actually chanting, "What the fuck, what the fuck," in reaction to how funny it was. And the ending was great.
NexusRider161 chapter 71 . 7/25
I find it amusing that Yang's defeat of her own friggin' Shadow takes a backseat to the destruction of Weiss's stuff at Dove's hands.
TigerCritic chapter 2 . 7/16
This is just epic lol everything is so cute
henry14062011 chapter 15 . 7/15
One thing. Neither dust nor semblance counts as magic.
henry14062011 chapter 1 . 7/15
Velvet, being a writer does not give you reality warping powers. Stories develop according to the character, the writer are just the one presenting it.
Clockworker chapter 1 . 7/13
Me right at the end: I fucking new it, Ren you son of bitch!
cameo canon chapter 100 . 7/10
You write good battle and war stories
On to volume 2
cameo canon chapter 95 . 7/10
Schnoogle chrome
Really. That's a new level of bad
cameo canon chapter 87 . 7/9