Reviews for He Takes a Moon
FrostShadowStar chapter 10 . 8/7
I have read this entire fic in one sitting and it is honestly such a pleasure to read that I don't mind the amount of time lost in this tale.

I loved the mythos and stories Wander (and Hater) shared in the cave.

Kudos to you for weaving such a wonderful tale.
Good God, this was amazing. Your writing style, the plot, the characters... The list goes on and on. Really, great job with this fic. I wish I would come across more like it.
zaideaben chapter 10 . 6/26
Dude. I'm crying? I'm sorry this review is gonna be a mess cause I stayed up til 7:30am reading your story but I want to lay my immediate reaction down. This is... one of the greatest thing I've ever read? Honestly. Your pacing of the growing romance was impeccable. It's been, not at all exaggerating, years since I felt so emotionally involved in a story. My heart was responding to this story the same way you described Hater's heart's reactions to Wander. And there are a lot of small things I adore, too. You kept true to the platonic yet unbreakable nature of Sylvia and Wander's relationship. You included tons of foreshadowing and the stories told by Wander and Hater were so beyond interesting and relevant. You showed amazing respect for pronouns and orientations by including multiple variations yet never making a deal of any of it (for example, the typical fic line of "but he's a boy!"). You created two extremely believable and beautiful cultures for Wander and Hater, wtf? I love them both so much? Honestly I can't imagine anything else now as canon. And you let it have a happy ending instead of something going terrible for shock value! And god, really, you stayed so close to the true nature of all the characters. Because of this, everything flowed so well and the scenes were effortlessly translated into my mind as if it were an actual episode.

Again, I'm so sorry that this is an embarrassing mess of a review. Your story just... Really made me happy, and I needed it. Thank you so much. You're amazing, and your hard work reflects that.
Oxy chapter 10 . 5/27
Yuu~~ that was really great! Thank you!
Oxy chapter 9 . 5/27
Ahah, Syl, you are gorgeous!
Still, Wander's courting strategy is the best! Really poetic and full off tenderness ~~ Just like him
Oxy chapter 3 . 5/27
Whaaw, the planet's story is really beautiful!
Thanks for the chap
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 10 . 5/14
I actually logged onto this account for the first time in probably 4 years just to favorite this fic. It was so adorably written and very creative! The slow build was a great pace and the last chapter was everything I hoped for!
Luna Myth 11 chapter 10 . 5/1
OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHH, I knew I was going to spend all day reading this, oh my goshhh, thank you for writing this, I loved this story and I love these characters and it was really cool and ashkfjshjgkdh bless. i don't have the words for this.
Luna Myth 11 chapter 9 . 5/1
Aaaaaaeeeeeeeeeee, so amazing! I don't have the words to express how much I loved everything about this chapter! It's so great that the others showed up and Sylvia's dropping truth and Hater's getting so much better, still trash, though, love it. THE LOVE SONG'S GONNA HAPPEN, RIGHT? PLEASE? IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN.
Kacy Myth chapter 10 . 5/1
oh oh oh my that's the end now what am i going to do
this is so so sooooooo good i love it so much
Luna Myth 11 chapter 8 . 5/1
OH MY GOSHHHH, LOOK HOW FAR THEY'VE COME AND HATER'S BEING NEAR SELFLESS AND THINGS HAVE TAKEN A TURN FOR THE DRAMATIC AND OH MY
Luna Myth 11 chapter 7 . 5/1
*screams forever* THIS WAS EVERYTHING I WANT IN LIFE
Kacy Myth chapter 9 . 5/1
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WAS RIGHT WANDER WAS TRYING TO TELL HATER HE LOVES HIM THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER
Okay but Sylvia threatening Hater over Wander is everything I have ever wanted. Bless you.
Luna Myth 11 chapter 6 . 5/1
This is so good! Tell him the story, Hater! Keep talking! Work things out! You guys are friends for Thor's sake!
Kacy Myth chapter 8 . 5/1