Reviews for He Takes a Moon
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 9 . 8/18
The moon! "I don't want to live on the moon! Oh darling, I'll be home soon." I remember a song that went like that, I think. Keep it up and Happy story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 7 . 8/18
Ee-YEE-ee . . . scary giant bug. What the heck is it doing anyway? And how would the knife help in this situation? Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 5 . 8/18
Before Hater started shouting about the knife, I thought . . . I thought the hat was suggesting Wander kill himself. Or would want too. *shudders* really glad that didn't happen. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 4 . 8/18
Eeyee . . .I'm scared now and wondering what the heck a knife is doing coming out of that friendly hat. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 3 . 8/18
Ah, cute! I like all of the rethought-out stuff about the planets and family bounds and names and stuff. It's pretty great. Just leaves me to wonder if the people on the planet know that they're alive, and if the planets know that they have living things on them. *shrug* Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 2 . 8/18
Hm . . . with so little oxygen in that place, is Wander going to end half-suffocating at some point? I can't help but ask, I'm just . . . worried. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 8/18
I kinda have to agree with Hater on this one. How the heck did Wander /survive/ that? It's like . . . what species is the little Nomad, anyway? We know Sylvias' . . .but what about Wander? Is he a rare breed? The last of his kind? Or what? Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

SadistaSensible chapter 10 . 8/5
This is it. The best WoY fanfiction I've ever read. Beautiful from begining to end. I can't believe how well written it is. You made me fall in love with the characters over and over, the action scenes were simply amazing and Hater's perspective was so...him. Hope you stay in this fandom for a while, season 2 is just starting and it looks great thus far. In any case, thank you for writting and sharing this incredible fanfiction.
SadistaSensible chapter 1 . 7/15
I almost screamed in glee when I saw this story is ten chapters long. It's so, so hard to find a decent fanfic of this pairing, but after reading just the preface I can already tell that I'm gonna love this one.
RegretHeroine2016 chapter 10 . 6/17
HOLY FUCK THIS IS SUH A EMOTIONAL RIDE.
IT'S ALMOST TWO PM WHERE I'M AT- HAVE BEEN READING FOR A GOOD FEW HOURS, IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF.
I JUST LOVED THE WHOLE STORY AND AT FRIST I WASN'T SO SURE IF I WOULD ENJOY THE PAIRING BUT YOU! YOU MA'AM CHANGED MY WHOLE POINT OF FEW IN THIS PARING. IF YOU MUST KNOW I ACTUALLY ENJOYED YOUR WRITITNG STYLE.
ANYWAYS HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Pandaphil383 chapter 10 . 4/11
Back from Saturday-night/Sunday-morn movie watching. But I still can't bring myself to sleep until this gets done. Stubborness wins out!
Was totally worth it tho and I'd like to explain why!

All of the build-up, supporting, and tension culminated so superbly by the end! It didn't seemed rushed or anything, taking the time to develop the relationship they alrdy had. The stories helped to cement all they went through and how they shared smthg which they both can look forward to together.
And to think with just a few wandering space-tales started off one the greatest romances told. Boy, I luv me some analogies! x333

Seeing how this is the end, I thought I'd try my hand w/ smthg different in my reviews; a poetry tribute! (just humor me here, i'm loopy atm w)
"Though we may be worlds apart, our paths cross all the same.
You say you hate my naivety and fairy-tale dreams, but to me love's not just a game.
There's wonder afoot and danger amok,
But with you at my side, it's not just about luck! With this song let it be your guiding star,
so that when you look in the dark know we'll never be apart."
... Wow, can't say whether I'll regret this later but it'll probably be enough to remind me how much I enjoyed reading this. ;P

Thank YOU Anti-Logic for creating such a whimsical tale for these characters, I'm very glad it was the 1st I saw and read for SkeletonDance. It'll be my 1st recommended to any who are interested.
Alas this is farewell, but fondly I'll look back here when it pops back into memory.
So take care, I hope in the future to continue reading stories from you! :3

... P.S. Artellus was one cool dude who doesn't afraid of anything! x'D
Pandaphil383 chapter 9 . 4/11
Well here I am, back as promised!
Though the day's near done, I wanted to finish while there was still a bit of time left. No better way to spend it rn!
So in the words of a certain shark-headed emperor, let's get awesome! ;DD

When dramatic scenes happen there ade these inclinations for when things go bad, I expect it to get worse. Not 'cos I want it to but that it usually does. So I can't express how grateful I was seeing them all work together for once, and how badass Sylvi and Peeps were!
The hat rlly does know what's needed at the time! 8) (props to you for the careful details w/ all of that in hindsight!)

It's nice seeing them banter despite the harrowing events which took place. Sylvi's sarcastic retorts and Peepers' fidgety commentary, it shows much of their roles so clearly in their lack of presence 'till now.
Hater's awkward denial and poorly hidden worry makes it a huge highlight for me!
Mostly because I was as clueless as him! Thinking back, it was so obvious but Wander being Wander made it not so obv. xD
Frankly, it's too funny to get upset about!

This is coming to an end and I dunno if I'm ready! But leaving thing unfinished doesn't sit well w/ me, so if the next review seems weird I'm well past my point of sanity.
Take care and see ya soon! :3
Pandaphil383 chapter 8 . 4/11
Back again for possible painful experiences which will undoubtedly hurt physically and mentally. yAy! :'D
No time to waste, gotta find out now!

Poor Wander, having go on ahead while Hater deals w/ the space-millepede. But his pacifism has no places for forces that cannot comprehend good or bad, safe from dangerous. Only Hater has the strength to change this outcome now.
The action scenes are really well-written; considering how tough it is writing what's happening while told by a character in motion, it's tough feat to beat! You did a marvelous job, kept me on the edge of my seat(bed) then cheering Hater ftw! xD
Space-bugs are a whole 'nother thing I could NOT deal with! Too sci-fi horrific. -A-

In the aftermath, I feared the worst seeing Hater's inner-panic. Even w/ his hat, in Wander's current state he couldn't hold off on his own. But again, just when smthg good's found another bad thing appears.
It's a vicious cycle! D:
They'll be fine right? It'll be alright in the end won't it?... PLEASE LET NO FURTHER HARM COME TO THEM! DD'x

Hate to stop myself now when it's such a steep cliffhanger, but I'm gonna need sone time to collect myself before continuing. (in other words, it WAS painful and i hate being right)
But now I can't stop 'till I read the rest!
Thanks for making keep coming back for more you dastardly genius of a writer!
Not that I planned on stopping now after getting so far, all the way baby! BD
See you in a few hours! :3
Pandaphil383 chapter 7 . 4/11
With the weekend coming on I decided to finish up on this and see how it ends. A month's just way too long for my tastes! :P
So now w/o further ado, let's try to catch up once and for all! :D

Wander's passing on the story-torch to Hater now, cool! I'm pretty interested in his tale-spinning skills and culture.
It's not the easiest thing to do but w/ a captive and agreeable audience like that, how could anyone say no? ;)
I agree w/ what Wander said; instead of looking at the story in a sad or bad way it's just as easy to see what it really is, beautiful.
Even if some would prefer a happier ending, it becomes an entirely different story and mssg.
Maybe Hater can't see the ending Wander sees but he can find himself agreeing that it's tragically appealing. (a sucker for praise that one x3)

The scene right before the end gave the biggest smile yet! The quiet before a storm but those moments are the best.
Wander's hidden wish under blanketed curiosity, Hater's conscious interest becomibg unveiled from his stony(boney?) exterior.
But ofc smthg's gotta go wrong before good things can happen. Glorp! xP

Can't let myself stop when things are getting THIS excitingly scary! I'm off to the next chap, see you real dear writer! :3
Pandaphil383 chapter 5 . 4/8
Hey again! Couldn't keep myself away! Wanted to at least reach a half-way point before pausing on this fic once again. Don't wanna continuously spam your mssg-box w/ excuses. Community-College has me doing that a lot. 8/
'Kay, enough about that. Onwards to story-fortune! 8D

Though I didn't mention it before, the ending gave me a bit of a scare. Things are taking a darker turn and I am eating it up!
Speaking of which, what's eating Hater? (figuratively speaking ofc :P) Is he distressed over the fact that Wander would ever bring harm to him? Or is the idea of Wander doing smthg so uncharacteristic that rattles his bones? (see whut aye did thar? ;3)
Good thing that'll never happen, right?...
The hat's a tricky worker like that, giving what's needed but w/ such vague hints can lead to misunderstanding.

D: Can I just that you have quite a way w/ describing insect-like aliens in the most frightening way? 'Cuz the willies were shaking me down pretty bad reading that part. Can't stand to hear abt bugs, esp. gigantic ones! Dx
They'll be safe for now, but for how long?

Well, that's quite a development from happy campfire moon-tales. But now I gtg and get some sleep myself. Hopefully bugless!
Thanks for the story, take care now! :3