Reviews for He Takes a Moon
What chapter 10 . 1/4
Just read this for the second time _ Still just as good! A sequel would be lovely. :)
Anon chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
This is absolutely lovely and thank you so much for writing it. I enjoy your worldbuilding a lot. You've managed to squeeze a lot of interesting original elements while still having a tone that reminds me of the real show.
BullShitSheep chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
I know this story is over and has been for a while, but I just wanted to tell you it was a delight to read and is one of my favorite fics. I read it a while ago as it was coming out, but didn't have an account at the time. This fic filled me with so many emotions, I was very charmed by your characterization and dialogue. I absolutely want to see so much more WOY from you. Your story telling is so whimsical and beautiful, it captured me for the entire fic. I love love lOVE this fic and I totally want to draw art for it33
iExpress chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
I didn't even finish this chapter yet; but I feel compelled to say right now that you have the most beautiful writing I've ever encountered in English language. That one paragraph, that talks about a warning forming inside of Hater, much like a sixth sense, left me completely astonished, envious of your writing, in awe of your poetic style and downright astonished I managed to come upon something so incredibly well worded. Beautiful, beautiful work.
NarToTheLar chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
This is literally the best wander over yonder fanfic i have ever read! Ive read most of the fanfics in this fandom but this one totally passed my expectations! The stories in the fanfic were amazing (did you make them up?) and the snippits of haters comments in between were hilarious, espcially the bit about how planets dont have hands! Haters suspicion of wander was so cute and so realisyic at the same time and also wanders trust in hater was so heatwarming. Wanders and haters banter were amuzing and i loved (strangley) wander's hat on this story because of the small hints it was giving and the suspence it built as each item was taken out. You managed to tie in humor and suspence absolutely brilliantly amd your transactions were almost flawless. This story was suspencefull, interesting, funny, and a well edited piece of art, with no grammer mistakes in sight! Please continue to work your magic and make more master pieces like this! By far one of the best of the in the archive! Thankyou for your hard work!
Nartothelar
NemoAves chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Wonderful. Good read.
NemoAves chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
bwhahahahaha
NemoAves chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Damn, Wander. hahahaha Just damn.
NemoAves chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
damn, that moon story...wooooo. Tolkien level world building here dude. And the tension. Loving it!
NemoAves chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
This is just awesome. Your words are riveting, pulling, and both characters act rather naturally. lol

I love the amount of imagination in this.
LadySindrak chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
I don't understand why this doesn't have more reviews because this was just too good! :D I read the whole thing in like an hour and enjoyed every second of it! I know it's supposed to be Hater and Wander, but I loved the awkward Peepers and Hater moment!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
I'm only a few chapters in, but so far this is fantastic. Gorgeously written - there are so many little things I love about this, it is /everything/ I was hoping to find looking for fics in this fandom. Gonna go devour the rest of the chapters and then probably come back and give a more coherent review but for now big thumbs up!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Awwww so cute more to this story please it so good I love this so much!
Artemis Fortune chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
THIS IS THE BEST WANDER OVER YONDER FIC I HAVE EVER READ! IT IS SO GOOD.
and sorry that I only plucked up the nerve to review the last chapter but know that I have been squealing and smiling in the shadows like an awkward skeleton overlord over this story for a while now. Seriously, I love this story TO THE MOON! :3
-Forte
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
please write more of this wonderful story oh please.