Reviews for I'll Be Here
lexi1220 chapter 3 . 1/31
What happened after the Maddie incident? The other two had a pretty straightforward ending but the first was kind of open. Did she find out his secret? Was Danny affected emotionally afterwards?
Triscribe chapter 3 . 1/16
Ok, that last one had me scared, but all in all these are great!
Savirox chapter 3 . 1/12
Awww ! So cute !
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 3 . 1/10
Love this.(:
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 3 . 1/8
I want to take this off my favorites list solely so I can favorite it again. I love how you portray each family member's reaction to Danny getting hurt (or not too hurt, in this case). I love that you covered multiple ways of getting hurt, from emotionally to physically to not really at all. Jazz freaking out was awesome, I love the "mystery narrator" feel of chapter 2, and chapter 1 was heartbreaking. Gotta love some good Fenton-style hurt/comfort, both before and after they find out his secret... I have to admit, I love things with one or both parents helping him as a ghost before finding out. This one is definitely going on the "reread regularly" list :)
Rosalind2013 chapter 3 . 1/8
I loved all of these! Your imagery is gorgeous, and I just love the concept you went with!

I especially loved the repetition of "_ was a good word". It added something concrete and professional to this story!

Adding this to favorites :)

~Rose
Phantom J. Ryder chapter 3 . 1/1
Well okay then. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see more of this. It's just not what I was expecting. It's... different. Different is good. I'd be happy if there were more oneshots in here.

-Jane
Nobody419 chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
This is truly and beautifully written. The character interpretations were very accurate and the stories were amazing to begin with. You should be very proud.
Sparky chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Well now I'm curious what that one word was...
I can't say that I'm not sad this is ending, but I loved the ride. Family fluff is always fun!
TheBoss3254 chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
wow, I thought this was done with a year ago. Thanks for updating! It's a great story by the way. The first chapter is BEAUTIFUL to say the least. Maybe you can add Sam, or maybe even Vlad to future chapters, if there are any.
Halfpast chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
yessss im so happy to finally see the end of this series! darkest hour is definitely among my favorite danny-maddie-interaction fics, and each subsequent chapter is always so fun to read. you did such a good job portraying jazz's terror in this one, and the end totally aught me by surprise.
just for kicks, was the word you were avoiding "ectoplasm"?
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Really well written. I love all of these.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Holy cow! I was thinking that was Tucker.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This is fantastic! Sad, but the writing is beautiful!
nycorrall chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Amazing, amazing, amazing.
Absolutely spectacular.
I swear, everything you write is intense and gripping and vivid and simply amazing.
You truly are an *incredible* writer