Reviews for I'll Be Here
BUT THAN I READ "DAD?"
AND I THINK I DIED ON THE INSIDE
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 4/21
*Breaks down crying*
*Curls into a feral position and doesn't move for hours*
That was... Wow. Just so... Amazing, in an angsty way.
*Cries again*
QuickSilver1801 chapter 2 . 4/21
Lol, I thought it was Tucker at first because of the technology thing. But then Danny said "Dad?" and I was like OH! That's why Danny's grandmother made him learn sewing because there's no reason for Tucker to learn sewing from Danny's grandma.

Great story! I love angsty/hurt/comfort stories. Especially the supportive!family hurt/comfort. *sniff, sniff* Makes me wanna cry. I love all your other stories as well! Especially "Phantom of Truth" and "Shadow of Doubt"! Does Danny ever get back the use of his hand? And everytime I read about the GIW it makes me want to kick them all in between the legs and electrocute THEM, let them see how it feels! ARGH! I HATE THEM! Poor Danny and poor Maddie...actually, poor Fentons in general. And I see how Sam is really mad at Maddie, but I don't really blame her because she didn't know. And even though she had an inkling tat Phantom WAS Danny, she squashed it most likely because she had already done so many horrible things to Phantom and if it actually turned out to be Danny then that means she had been doing those things to Danny. So like I said, I don't really blame her for being in denial. And Vlad...well, he doesn't get me as angry as the GIW do but still...he's a creep and Maddie should kick him where it hurts.

Ah! Sorry for reviewing a different story even though it's on this one!
But still, please update the other one! Happy ending PLEASE! (I'm a sucker for angst then happy endings)

QuickSilver1801
Clevermoon chapter 2 . 3/29
AWWWWWW! Ima cry... NVM I'm already crying... Can't wait for the third one!
Clevermoon chapter 1 . 3/3
:3 YAAYYAYAYAYA ANGIST! I love it because it makes even the strongest characters into adorable and huggable people
13BlueBananas chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Whoa! It's been a couple of months... Shouldn't the third one be up by now?! MURMPH! I need the third one...
Emerald Ashes chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
These are such a wonderful blend of angsty and sweet. Great work, as always, HaiJu!
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
You have to seriously be my favorite author.
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
IT'S SO SAD BUT ADORABLE! *blows into tissue and continues crying* (even though I'm not actually crying... I just can't cry to sad movies, fics, or books... Have no idea why...)

-KW13
daughterofthehunt chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
...
'pulled it off well'? dude, this chapter is amazing! really sad and kind of dark, but it is still pretty awesome! again, i love your writing! i can't stress that enough. throughout the entire chapter, i was thinking it was Tucker who was bandaging him up, not his dad...gods, this matches really well. i'm going to go cry in a corner now. thanks for the chapter!
Wintermoth chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
I spent half the story trying to figure out who was narrating this. Yeesh. First I thought it was Maddie, then Tucker, then I was bouncing between Tucker and Jack and I finally realized when it came to the color of thread that I figured it out.
sparky chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
wait, it was his dad that was stitching him up? WHAAA? This is so awesome, I think I have to re-read it just so I can understand fully just what's going on. Amazing work as usual, I loved it! and now I know it's Jack, the implications are enormous
MyAibou chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
That was AWESOME. You totally got me, I assumed it was Tucker. Excellent! It took on a whole different feel at the end. Really nice.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Dayum... ;_;
Great story.
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Oh my goodness, you totally had me fooled! I admit, I should have seen it with the "your grandma made me learn" thing, but...wow. So I guess Tucker doesn't have mad sewing skills after all;)