Reviews for The Last One
Phoenix Flare 68 chapter 1 . 1/11
What a sweet story! I love these little "slice of life" type of stories!
I never really even thought of how Remus would react to Peter's death. I do suppose he would have reacted quite like what you portrayed.
I really feel so bad for the Marauders. They suffered so much even though they didn't deserve one bit of it. (Other than Wormtail, of course).
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhthisisamazing. You seriously brought tears to my eyes by the end of it. The details you provide about the Marauders (like Sirius with the journal and the Maraudlets) seem like they could have come straight from canon, and the entire conversation reads very naturally. I particularly really really loved your characterization of Peter, because I dislike it when people paint Peter like he was always a monster who was never a Marauder, and it makes perfect sense that Remus would be sad about Peter's death but also conflicted about feeling sad.
kramer11 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I liked this. The conversation between Remus and Tonks was adorable. And it majes sense that Remus would be sad when Peter died because they were friends at some point and Peter wasn't always bad. And Remus remisice on his schooldays would make a lot of sense right after Peter died. I really like the story.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
LOVED IT! This has gotta be the best piece about Peter and Remus I have ever read. I loved it.
Invisiblegirl3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
The tangent helped show Tonk's calming effect, and sort of gave the story a nicer, more closed ending than if they'd just gotten mad at and about Peter the whole time.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Love it :-) at first I was like "why would remus miss Wormtail? Wormtail was a spineless, cowardly, two-faced, lying traitor!" but I guess it kinda makes sense...and I always pictured Remus as the most forgiving of the Marauders :-) this was brilliant! :-)