Reviews for without a word
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Wonderful story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
breathtaking
AlwaysYouTobyCavanaugh chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Oh my god... I've been searching for stories about 4X16 like crazy! Been working on one too but still trying to figure out the plot.. I'm so glad I found this! What should have happened after Spencer's fight with Emily and her going to Toby's loft... Like it wasn't enough! Poor Spencer...
I cried reading this! Thank you for writing it! I loved it so much! :D
phoenix9648 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
OH LOOK AT ALL THE TEARS POURING DOWN MY FACEEEEEEEEEEEE
LOOK AT ALL THE BEAUTY THIS FIC WITHHOLDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I've said it a million times but what's a million and one. Your writing has truly taken flight. You are so endlessly talented and I hope you never stop writing or sharing because these pieces you produce are absolutely outstanding and blow me away and away again each time a new one comes along. Seriously incredible. I am SO incredibly proud of you, always, but it's been such an honour and privilege to be able to read your work.

Thank you so much for sharing. Always looking forward to your next xo
poisonnwine chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
this was adorable :) i loved it! awh toby is so sweet. Your writing is amazing! wow! can i have your talent?! i really enjoyed reading this. it was very fluffy, but also had angst and yay it was good.
choose joy xox chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
THIS WAS SO CUTE. I love me so angst with tiny intermittent bits of adorable fluff!
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Aww. I'm a bit frustrated with them right now, and this was so sweet.
FabsirellaPrincessOfPopcornia chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for writing this! *_*
spencie chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
i wish that in show would be something like that...then maybe toby would understand that his behaviour broke spencer's (and mine) heart :( ohh it was sooo sweet one shot but like your every other story ;)
lovefortvshows chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Emmaaaaaaaaaaaa for God sakes! This is amaaaazinggg. It's so touching and gut wrenching, when I read those words : She's asking for you, a ton of lead was lifted from my heart. SOBBING, SOBBING, SOBBING! He was feeling so guilty and he loves her so much he can't imagine his life if he loses her ADFKJA;LDFJA;SKLDGH;ASLKHGF;ALKDFJ;ASLKDJFA;DLKJ, AND THEN SHE ANSWERED HIM ONLY WITH HER KISSES CAUSE THEY DON'T REALLY NEED WORDS 33333333
Love how it completely fits in the actual plot of the show and how you picture him on that waiting room. You feel like you were sitting there, if not inside him at least sitting in front of him watching his suffering. BAWLING MY EYES OUT NOW, THANKS... ;)
I have to thank you for this, cause with the fact that Toby isn't gonna be on the next two episodes and things were left so wrong, something like this was extremely needed.
AWESOME WORK EMMA! 333 XOXOXO
Innocence121 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
im crying baaaabe this is amazing emily and toby actually realising and taking responsibility for what they did, spencer being hurt, toby doubting her love and then realising thats silly because spoby will always love each other. you write so well i love you and love this!