Reviews for Dear Fanfiction Writers,
winddemon199 chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Actually in Japan age of consent is 13 so Kakashi is good to go hell in Europe it's usually 14
princessbinas chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
This is pretty amusing and well written. Brownie points for you. Hope you continue the good work and I wish you the best of luck!

nreed2 chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
Please do a Kyuubi chapter, both cannon and fem would be interesting due to the fact that a chakra beast technically have a gender
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
ADORE YOUR LETTERS! PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING! Seriously though, this is the least biased set of letter I've ever encountered, you've managed to keep everyone in character perfects, many letters tend to intentionally (or unintentionally) bash characters they dislike. Just asking though, you're a fairly neutral Naruto fan right?
Guest chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
There's also the issue of OP Naruto, it's so frustrating, like they make up random lineages for him, giving him ridiculous powers like Mokuton or Rinnegan. Oh and the Namikaze aren't a clan. Btw you know Tobirama/Madara fics exist XD It'll be hilarious to see their horrified reactions
Musical cake chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Have you ever seen those stories where the entire chapter, dialogue and all, is condensed into a block of bad grammar? I am appalled by those stories.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
It actually is very likely their own sick fantasies that's why I only read the actual Naruto manga instead of those with Mary Sue Narutos and lots of Draco In Leather Pants and Ron the Death Eaters
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Ha what skaura talking about all she did was yell and beat up on naruto before the time skip
love it chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
Do Neji
9tailsfox2 chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
Omfg, I just had a hilarious idea! You should try writing a letter from Hanabi! (Make her a bit older of course...) I would find those hilarious. To help you, popular pairings with Hanabi are Naruto, Konohamaru and Kiba (for some god forsaken reason...) Another pairing that I have seen is with Sasuke (Oh god why!?) Her personality is supposed to be nice and respectful, but tough in battle and resilient. People depict her as some cold hearted kid (Even to her sister at occasional stories) until the object of the pairing comes along (A very popular angle). You have to read these for your self and my stories can be pretty graphic... mention me if you want I would really enjoy the laugh, only on two conditions. One, you somehow manage to read through all my stories that have Hanabi in it as a main character and two, apologize, or at least say you were joking for whatever you had Hanabi say about me or even recommend your favorite fic I have written (Escape would be the least graphic).

Well aside from my suggestion I really enjoyed reading this and I find these letters hilarious and true! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Silverlight10243 chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
haha Kisame needs more love!
The Night Hunter chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
(Hat off my head) Bravo!( Starts crying) The reason and normality starts to come back to FF thanks you for writing that! It's high time to stop that flood of crappy story from polluting this site. I enjoyed what you wrote and you perfectly adressed that mattet.
Oh and write Tayuya at some point.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Out of all the dear fanfiction yours has been by far the least biased and most in character :) so kudos to you!
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
So basically try to keep people in character...ron the death eater and draco in leather pants lovers just remember that...
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Death to both Ron the Death Eater and Draco In leather Pants!