Reviews for Harry Potter, Astra Knight and the Omega Time
Kutoja chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Finnish:

adj.

Of or relating to Finland or its people, language, or culture.

n.

The Finno-Ugric language of the Finns.

Finish:

1. To arrive at or attain the end of: finish a race.

2. To bring to an end; terminate: finished cleaning the room.

3. To consume all of; use up: finish a pie.

4. To bring to a desired or required state: finish a painting. See Synonyms at complete.

5. To give (wood, for example) a desired or particular surface texture.

6. To destroy; kill: finished the injured horse with a bullet.

7. To bring about the ruin of: The stock market crash finished many speculators.

1. To come to an end; stop.

2. To reach the end of a task, course, or relationship.

n.

1. The final part; the conclusion: racers neck-and-neck at the finish.

2. The reason for one's ruin; downfall.

3. Something that completes, concludes, or perfects, especially:

a. The last treatment or coating of a surface: applied a shellac finish to the cabinet.

b. The surface texture produced by such a treatment or coating.

c. A material used in surfacing or finishing.

4. Completeness, refinement, or smoothness of execution; polish.

5. The flavor left in the mouth after wine has been swallowed.
The Duchessa of Belezza chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
Yeah! I;m soo happy that i can read this without having to wait for peaple to update! Yea!

So harry with boobs huh? strange.
Kitkatt0430 chapter 25 . 1/22/2003
soooooooo, is there room for a few more chapters about their weddings and such? or is there another story concerning that, or are we gonna have to guess?
Maraudergirl chapter 25 . 1/21/2003
I just wanted to say that these stories rule! I was searching through the Harry Potter stories and I found the the first story in this series. Anyways I read it and then the second and then the third. They were all great! much better than mine, but anyways good job, keep up the nifty work!
Kiyoshi-neko chapter 23 . 12/4/2002
O.O ...HOLY FRICKIN SHIT!

what did you DO? what are you ON WOMAN? YOU KILLED HARRY! *sniff* ...meanie... you're a horible person leaving me hangning like that... HORRIBLE HORRIBLE THING TO DO TO ME!

!_! now what? I have nothing else to read anymore... UPDATE DAMNIT! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! -_- stupid onna... WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT THERE WHY? MAKE DRACO SAVE THE DAY! or at least SOMEONE HAS TO! bitch...meanie...horible person...

Kiyoshi

... *looks at review* ... uh...oops... I kinda whent over board didn't I? sorry...just ignore my little rant... I HATE being left there...as oyu now know...but this story is still VERY VERY VERY GOOD! hehehe...be a good little authoress and update? *slow evil grin* ~_,~
kitkatt0430 I am just to lazy to sign in chapter 23 . 11/26/2002
I luv this fanfic. It is sooooo good. the suspence has me caught up in it and I just can't wait to find out what you've done to Harry and Astra this time.
Kiyoshi-neko chapter 13 . 11/1/2002
*stares* o_O ...and how many chapters did you put up in this span of...3 days? ...well...that is ... COOL! _ ...hehehehhehhe me be back soon...and i shall twy to scan...once i fine a disc...now i KNOW i have one here somewhere...oh well i'll look fer it later...but trust me you'll like it! ...i aint gonna spill what it looks like...yet... *cackles* ...as fer book five in the HP series...it was SPOSED to come out LAST SUMMER! but nooooooo they HAD to postpone it to THIS COMMING SUMMER! ...good thing i got ont' the waiting list... hehehe... -' gonna hafta suffer fer a year...well ALMOST a year...but... *sniff* I WANNA HAVE IT NOOOOOOOW! *sniff* just keep updating yer story like this and i can stay happy...and you can get more reviews! _ it's a win win thing! so DO IT!

I came in peace!

Kiyoshi
Snowbliz chapter 5 . 10/27/2002
o_O what the h-? *is hit over the head* -_- who. threw. that. damn BOOK AT MY HEAD! *blinks* ...erm... never mind i'll just kiil 'im laterz ...anywho Ehren ... *wimpers* I', SOOOO SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE! I MEAN. I MISSED THE START OF TWO NEW STORIES! TWO! AND TO TOP IT OFF I MISSED ALMOST TWENTY COUNT EM TWENTY CHAPTERS OF SOULREVER'S LIGHT! *takes a deep breath* ...okay...sorry i needed to get that offa my chest and... *turns slowly to glare at her brother* excse me but my email doesn't have the words mind reader in it fer nothin *cracks knuckles* i'll teach you fer thinkin such discusting thoughts about me...realy brother...now what was the word again? *thiks* pretty sure it was twicest... *does a miss snape laugh as her brother runs* _ okay me feels better now... and... o_O *reads chapter again...once more* ... *snorts* ...oh...gawd... *is turning red* ...cheche...*snorts* ...OUCH! *rubs ears* ...take some advise and dont hold yer breath to control laughter ...damn *rubs ears again* that hurts... _ methinks Astra is my new hero a sex changing potion was pure genius. *sly look* ...but the idea...was from Ranma 1/2 wasn't it...Ranma potion... *snorts* you gave that away pretty fast... *sighs* i'm glad your finishing yer series it's to good to leave hangin... now do yah mind tellin me what Harry's dream ment? ...really...what countdown? ...countdown of lives? happenings? TELL ME! ...wait never mind...i shouldnt even bother asking...ho...anywho this story sounds better now that Astra is with Draco - ...but you do realise she still flirts with Harry?-DONT HURT ME! *hides behind a rock* o_O i'm just stating a fact that i noticed not something to rip my head off abou... *pauses* ...? *scratches head* now where da hell did this rock come from? AND WHAT'S IT DOIN IN MY ROOM?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2002
It is soooooo suspenseful. that last part hasn left me sorta confused, that is until Harry woke up. i can't wait for the next update.
KitKatt0430 chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
I love the Astra Knight fanfics. I can't wait for the update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
interesting... very interesting.

update please. show the world some more wacky Astra Knight stuff.