Reviews for A Frozen Sun
Well, the gutting of the deer reminded me of Tywin Lannister gutting that deer in his tent..?
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 12 . 2/3
wonderful story. loved every bit :)
dianasaur97 chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Omg this was amazing, I shamelessly stayed up until 3 in the morning to try and finish:) you're an awesome writer, and I hope you have more ideas;)
Oriana5 chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
Beautiful story! Thank you for writing it and sharing it!
WamapokeIndian chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Good stuff. I really really enjoyed the story. You are an excellent author.
lily1237 chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
I finally finished it today and NOOOO I didnt want it to end! It was so good! :D It was truly amazing and i have recommended it to all of my friends! There are only two Thranduil fanfics that i have thought were truly wonderful stories and this one is one of the two! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
I LOVE the detail. Its amazing. Keep writing!
Nienna Perks chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Aww it's sweet that Thranduil takes in strays :p
Storylover14 chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
JulesKa chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
A magnificent story! I totally loved it and your writing of Thranduil and Phe! Absolutely great to see the love between them grow. I so hope that you continue writing about Thranduil!
LadyOfTheBones chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
Lmao. I love the bit about Daeben hording his favorite gems.
LadyOfTheBones chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
much entertainment. shall continue reading! But shall I point out, that Thranduil, in both the book and movie is a very serious and commanding elf. but I like the story never-the-less!
thranduils.sass chapter 12 . 2/28/2014

A beautiful story darling, really beautiful indeed.
xxyangxx2006 chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
This was a very good read I loved Phe and all the drama that came with her. XD And all canon characters seemed to be in character, so that added to the effect of this being a wonderful tale. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
DeerRobin12 chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
I loved every second of it!
You should do an epilogue, but I understand if you don't (it's a lot of work). Hope you keep up the good work :)