Reviews for Soulbound
Ashes chapter 15 . 8/21
What can I say about this fic, but wow? The relationship between the various pairings is perfect. And the handling of the actual soulbonding, and all it's issues, is damned interesting. I came back to re-read this, and I discovered that there's a sequel now too, so there goes my evening
HitmanPAC chapter 1 . 6/8
I haven't even finished this chapter, and I can see that it's well written. However, there is a major flaw here:

I was guided to this by tvtropes, which is why I gave it a chance. However, I had already passed it over several times previously. The reason? I assumed 'Universe Altercation' in the description was a typo.

I dont know if it is or isn't. But I passed this story over because I assumed it was; how many others have done the same?

In short, you need to fix your description.
TacoKing23 chapter 8 . 5/5
Okay, picky detail I noticed. In a previous chapter, you pointed out that Ruby uses gravity rounds to increase the recoil of Crescent Rose, so she can use it to propel herself around. In this chapter, you mention that she has a muzzle brake that she uses on CR. Muzzle brakes are specifically used to reduce the recoil of a firearm. It seems pretty counterintuitive to have one, considering the reason she uses the rounds she uses.

Again, just a picky point.
Sam-spirit-of-the-forest chapter 15 . 4/8
This was absolutely wonderful.
IS SO hard to write endings but ya got the big trophy! the scene on the cliff was oh my god so wonderful, I could feel my heart sank in fluffiness and comprehension and chocolate and warm hugs and fulfilled dreams and... well ya got the point o.o
Yes, for me, you did an amazing work doing what you did: Giving us a closer look, even if is all fanfiction, to this amazing show using whatever material, theory or inspiration ya used. The subject of the soulbound I totally agree with, it just fit at perfection with all the topic about semblance and aura and stuff.
I also LOVE your characters.
I also love your brain, he/she's such a nice and easy going thing, make me laugh tons and I really enjoyed the beginnings and ends of every chapters.
IS like if sometimes we can't understand why the creators didn't choose some... decisions like all this fick that could have been SO FREAKING amazing.
Then Again, this was kinda, 2 years ago? woah if ya get this review I would be surprised XD
Well, I hope ya are okay and, well, keep fighting with your good brain, ya make a good couple :D!
The only word in my own brain is AMAZING WORK.

(sorry for any mistakes in grammar english is not my first lenguaje D:)
Zach Hanson chapter 15 . 4/5
To be honest, this story is exactly what I was looking for in Volumes 1 and 2, but never found; depth. While I still enjoyed those volumes, I can't help but think it felt almost like a kid's show at times with how simple it was. Then again, maybe that's what RT wanted to make at the time, and if so, that's not a negative for the show, it's just personal preference. And I think you may be onto something when you offered the explanation that RT was just testing the waters with Volumes 1 and 2. No way could they have predicted the ridiculous popularity that RWBY gained so quickly. I still don't understand it. And with Volume 3 it seems they're going to go all out with emotional depth in the future. I mean, literally everything went wrong for the good guys in Volume 3. That's kind of impressive. That realization gave me comfort in knowing that RWBY will finally become a show I can love. But I sincerely doubt that RT will go back and makes Volumes 1 and 2 all edgy or something just for me. Then you came along. When it comes to emotional depth, you succeeded beyond my wildest imaginations. Your story is exactly what I wished Volumes 1 and 2 could have been. And to top it off, you did so well with staying true to the show that I really believe your story could fit into canon just fine. Well, maybe not the last chapter. That last chapter has got to be some of the sappiest stuff I have ever read. I kind of liked it. And I also doubt White Rose and/or Bumblebee will ever happen. A real shame, that. Anyway, I've ranted long enough. Basically, I doubt I will ever find a RWBY fanfiction as good as Soulbound. Thank you for letting me experience it.

P.S. I'm still waiting for the next chapter of Duel Abyss. Why is Yang being so mean? I need to know!
P.P.S. I just realized I totally glossed over Soul's Reflection while browsing your stories. I'll get right on that.
Caeoltoiri chapter 15 . 3/19
Words cannot describe how beautiful this novelization of RWBY is. All the languages and vocabulary in the world wouldn't do this fic any justice, and may I just say.. Soulbound pays tribute to such a work of art by being art itself.

I love your diction, your sentence fluency, your superb grammar and smooth flow. I love the way you managed to capture every single one of the characters, be they main or minor, and how you proceeded to craft a world of RWBY that is very much your own. Your voice is unique, touching-and I love it.

Thank you for writing this. Thank you for sharing it with us. Thank you, for this.

Thank you.
C A Moore chapter 15 . 2/29
Very enjoyable, I'm amazed that you can combine such prolific writing with such a busy life!
The soul bonding and additional backstory elements fit nicely with the canon elements. I particularly like the White Rose subtext - Ruby's unique mix of persistence, empathy and sharp observation has always seemed to me the perfect recipe to get close to Weiss.
ItzABlueWulf chapter 15 . 2/26
This is perfection, this is how romance should be done, this is how one should work with ships, this is the story that deserve every ounce of attention. You managed to push me to the verge of tears like a five years old little girl more than a couple of time, so while i look for my lost dignity keep up the good work.
Slayer of Smurfs chapter 1 . 2/11
You know, with the recent unveiling of present day Adam in Volume 3, this "bonding" thing makes even more sense. It even lence credence to how Adam was, back at V3 E7, sounding like a true revolutionary, to how he decayed in the later episodes to sounding doen right creepy and obsessed over Blake.

Good job.
moon so bright chapter 10 . 2/8
Poor Weiss and Yang. Also, I am digging the friendship you have developing between Blake and Sun.
moon so bright chapter 9 . 2/8
So much angst! I like how you have Yang grow as well.
moon so bright chapter 8 . 2/8
Poor Team RWBY!
moon so bright chapter 7 . 2/8
Poor Blake!
moon so bright chapter 6 . 2/8
Friendship is growing!
moon so bright chapter 5 . 2/8
Nora, you feisty girl! I liked the heart to hearts here.