Reviews for Should I Stay
I loved this story.
HouseofNight321 chapter 17 . 5/9
THIS STORY IS AMAZING IM CRYING OMG
Heather Snow chapter 18 . 4/11
I think you handled this story very well. It was neat integrating Rose into Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, and I thought that went well. Liked how she interacted with Amy and Rory. I like River Song's character, and might have been a bit happier if in this story she hadn't existed, or at least not in a romantic role. But, if you were going to have River, I like the way that it was handled by Rose. I agree completely that the Doctor had obligations to River; he really had no business trying to reunite with his lost love. This was nicely written.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 18 . 3/26
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
Kiorru-dono chapter 18 . 3/3
This was really nice :) I enjoyed the end
Von chapter 18 . 1/18
This was a great way to handle a possible return. The thing with River really was a tragedy. (I never understood why she stayed in prison - surely all it would take was enough retconn and she could be free? Or sharing to the right high-up that no she HADN'T killed the Doctor (especially since the Time Agency knows) or even if they had to leave that lie in place, *she* didn't, the suit she was stuck inside did - with her just being a lifeline to force a fixed point.

Anyway. :)

I always felt that if only River hadn't told the Doc his name at the Library, there would have been more room for re-writing and freedom in her life. She told him his name, so they had to be married or else paradox. A forced marriage, because of one poorly thought-out decision. :( Very sad.

Loved the fic, thank you for writing it!
LivingALittle chapter 18 . 1/18
I adored this fanfic. I kind of wish there had been a little warning though. When I went down stairs with blotchy eyes my mom thought my cat had died. When I told her it was over a fanfic she laughed at me. Seriously though. This is kind of depressing, but a great read.
Crystalzap chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
this was something else though it hurt and seemed wrong for Rose to walk away without even saying she would return, it's understandable she would need time. While I have no hate for River it would be unfair to the Doctor, River and Rose for him to stay with her out of obligation.
Tania Helene chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
I have got to say that this is one of the best AU-thingy character studies I've read so far in the DW fandom! The drama was perfect and I love a style that indicates that a mere moment can go by in a whole chapter. I've read your author's note and I completely understand if you don't want to write a sequel (this story doesn't need one, I think) but if you choose to write more with these two (the 11th Doctor to be exact) then I will eat the whole thing up!
One-shot's, rambles - everything! ;)
You have a great talent!
- Tania
LittleMissAbigail chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
This was great! Loved the way you handled things with River. Thank you for sharing!
NabikiB chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
Thank you. He had it coming.
JediLlama chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
This was a really well written piece of work. I loved how you had a different take on it, having Rose be angry with the Doctor rather than the normal overjoyed Rose you see in most fanfictions. You also did a really good job of sorting out the situation with River being the Doctor's wife while he still loved Rose. I personally don't know what I would have done, but I think you made it work perfectly :) keep up the good work.
QueenTatooine chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Despite what other have apparently said, I appreciated the fact that River was his wife, had been considered his wife for too long. I agree that this could not be swept aside just because Rose came back, it would have cheapened the whole thing. The way it was handled I felt was appropriate.

Very good story, good writing and well thought out.
CozZaretta chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
This is one of my favorite reunion stories because you allowed real anger from Rose. It often seems that she jumps into the doctors arms and everything is happily ever after, but the fact remains that he chose to leave her. That has to hurt. You also showed respect for River's position. She was not a favorite character of mine (and the child of the TARDIS/companions thing starts edging toward creepy uncle territory!). I don't believe the doctor was ever in love with her, but she didn't deserve to be bashed or tossed aside.

I look forward to your next story.
brightflare chapter 18 . 6/26/2014