Reviews for Should I Stay
I never got a romantic vibe from the Doctor toward River, so I'm not sure why it seemed everyone thought it.
KnellaLuna chapter 15 . 7/31
I'm crying! I can't! I love it!
Dreaming while awake chapter 18 . 4/17
I cried. Through the whole story. Every single chapter. It was amazing and heartbreaking and sometimes even cruel. Amazing really. Good job, and I completely understood why River had to stay. Now I have a headache for crying so much so I'm off. Thanks for a great story!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 17 . 4/10
loved it!
Vanessa chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
I fell in love with that Theta Arkytior Forever too! I want to see it! I think it would be so beautiful.
biddle29 chapter 18 . 11/14/2015
I just wanted to say, I absolutely loved this :) Thank you for posting such a wonderful story! It was truly a pleasure to read!
TimeLadyNomi chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
This was absolutely the most FANTASTIC story I have ever read. Like you are a very very very very talented writer.
Terra Elizabeth chapter 18 . 5/24/2015
I loved this story.
PerfectlyAnnie101 chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
THIS STORY IS AMAZING IM CRYING OMG
Heather Snow chapter 18 . 4/11/2015
I think you handled this story very well. It was neat integrating Rose into Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, and I thought that went well. Liked how she interacted with Amy and Rory. I like River Song's character, and might have been a bit happier if in this story she hadn't existed, or at least not in a romantic role. But, if you were going to have River, I like the way that it was handled by Rose. I agree completely that the Doctor had obligations to River; he really had no business trying to reunite with his lost love. This was nicely written.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 18 . 3/26/2015
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
Kiorru-dono chapter 18 . 3/3/2015
This was really nice :) I enjoyed the end
Von chapter 18 . 1/18/2015
This was a great way to handle a possible return. The thing with River really was a tragedy. (I never understood why she stayed in prison - surely all it would take was enough retconn and she could be free? Or sharing to the right high-up that no she HADN'T killed the Doctor (especially since the Time Agency knows) or even if they had to leave that lie in place, *she* didn't, the suit she was stuck inside did - with her just being a lifeline to force a fixed point.

Anyway. :)

I always felt that if only River hadn't told the Doc his name at the Library, there would have been more room for re-writing and freedom in her life. She told him his name, so they had to be married or else paradox. A forced marriage, because of one poorly thought-out decision. :( Very sad.

Loved the fic, thank you for writing it!
LivingALittle chapter 18 . 1/18/2015
I adored this fanfic. I kind of wish there had been a little warning though. When I went down stairs with blotchy eyes my mom thought my cat had died. When I told her it was over a fanfic she laughed at me. Seriously though. This is kind of depressing, but a great read.
Crystalzap chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
this was something else though it hurt and seemed wrong for Rose to walk away without even saying she would return, it's understandable she would need time. While I have no hate for River it would be unfair to the Doctor, River and Rose for him to stay with her out of obligation.