Reviews for The Aftermath
UglyTruth chapter 11 . 3/15
Incredible, honestly, just incredible. I was hanging onto the intense emotional turmoil all the way and now it's so close to the final chapter...will you finish it? I know inspiration hits whenever it wants to but really, you've put so much effort into weaving this journey into the canon (minus the baby being murdered part) and I think it deserves one final hurrah.

I particularly liked how you've got Caroline's inner thoughts on point and that conversation with Elena was so many levels of brutally honest, it was such a thrill to read. And then interspersing those little moments of Klaus - dreams, a phone call, mentions - worked just like breadcrumbs guiding the way to the big reunion.

It's a fantastic piece and I do hope you come back to it. Thanks for sharing this!
little miss michelle chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
Oh please don't end it there after that awesome confession! Hope you add more
LoTS-Fanatic chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
So uh one more chapter right?
xshynenstarx chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
At least he was trying to protect caroline
chillwithJyl chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
OMFG WHY DID YOU END IT THERE OMFG I NEED MORE OMG OMG OMG
blueberry55 chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
What a horrible thing to do to a fetus, children can't chose their parents. Hayley could die a thousands deaths but I hope Klaus rips Marcel's head off after making him suffer first for the baby.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
2 months... I give up.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
PLEASE update. Please. Please. I can't wait anymore :(
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Can you please finish? I hate cliffhangers :(
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Come on, please update? Don't leave me hanging!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
Please one more chapter? PLEASE!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
MORE! 3333 Best story ever!
FinchelRamy chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
You are an absolute genius!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Oh my god, you updated. This is shaping up to be the BEST DAY EVER! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2014