Reviews for The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
SPN-DayDreamer chapter 1 . 7/17
Great story with that slow burn developing romance there :) the Annabeth/Percy joint realization and easy break up was a little too easy, but hey you gotta address it somehow right? I loved the Apollo sauna and spa building and scenes though! And the underwater cave idea.
alexanderschastiansalt chapter 1 . 4/17
I love the story and have two things to say. 1) I was sooooo happy when I read that nico had the exact birthday as mine and 2) love the fact that you put the Killers songs into this. It's as if the story was made to make me happykeep writing
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 3/30
when nico said March 30th I was like: Wait isn't that today!?
OMG I'm so clueless...
cxcii24 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
i think when i read i might have feelings for reyna i died of laughter on the spot. sorry, but this is priceless! don't stop writing ever!
Phandom-Pheels chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
did you know there is a song called Between the devil and the deep blue sea
its by Ella fitzgerald
heres a link to it: watch?vcNJ-teaAIHA
Suezanne chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
TheGirlWhoSawImagination chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I have an addiction to reading Percico/Nicercy fics now, and I discovered this one. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! At first I was a little taken off because of the length, but this is definitely a gem and it was worth it to stay up for an hour or so reading it. Percy and Nico are really in character, something that I think all of us forget to do. Then there's the mention of Reynabeth. Gods, I ship that pairing like FedEx! But what really made this stand out to me before reading it was the title. The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea? The Killers? Well, I was told that the Nile ran from East to West once or twice. So yes, I get the reference. Other than that, I truly enjoyed this story. I also really want to say thanks because of the fact that I inherited an extra dosage of politeness, but I don't know what to thank you for other than making this story.

Jeramy-Toombs chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
L9ved the chapter!
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
ImNotWorthy chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Oh my God, this is the best thing I've ever read.
ElectricCats chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Dude. Okay, first of all, the length of the piece added so much depth and But also, dude! This was the most realistic Percico fanfic I've ever seen! Like, that's exactly how Percy and Nico would act, all of the afflictions and such seemed practically canon and just...good job!
Zito-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This was the best Percico story I have ever should be really proud of have an amazing talent.I wish to see more of your talent.
tjw242 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Just about the smoothest Percico I've ever read :3
What inspired the cover art?
Well done :)
GO PERCICO chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
sirius1696 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love all you're M rated Percy/Nico stories. I haven't read your others yet, but you should continue
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »