Reviews for The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
L9ved the chapter!
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
CUTE!
ImNotWorthy chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Oh my God, this is the best thing I've ever read.
ElectricCats chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Dude. Okay, first of all, the length of the piece added so much depth and just...wow. But also, dude! This was the most realistic Percico fanfic I've ever seen! Like, that's exactly how Percy and Nico would act, all of the afflictions and such seemed practically canon and just...good job!
Zito-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This was the best Percico story I have ever should be really proud of have an amazing talent.I wish to see more of your talent.
tjw242 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Just about the smoothest Percico I've ever read :3
What inspired the cover art?
Well done :)
GO PERCICO chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
SO CUTE!
sirius1696 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love all you're M rated Percy/Nico stories. I haven't read your others yet, but you should continue
cherriomax chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is perfection. I applaud you. This must have taken forever and it's so well done! I can totally see it as a book! I just wish this would happen! XD Aww... I cried a little bit! Thank you for writing this!
LiteBryte chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
One of my favorite PercyXNico stories, but I prefer Nicercy over Percico. Still faving though.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Another cute story of yours! Loved it!
L chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
this is great! really, i love the way percy slowly falls in love with nico. like, generally, on percico fics, percy just wakes up and decides that he likes nico, and it's not convincing. but your work is great! congrats!
MeganLifeBetter chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I LOVE IT! The feels, it's too much. *slowly dies from love of this fic*
PJLover1551 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That was one of the best yet that I've read! Thanks so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Wow. Just wow. That was absolutely AMAZING. I'm speechless. I dunno what to say. The story had so much angst in it, but I love how you constructed Nico's redemption. It was also soooo cute (I LOVE cute stories! They make me smile in the worst times!) and there was also a lot of humor put into the right places at the right time. You are an EXCELLENT writer and I am truly amazed at how well this story was written. You made me smile and laugh and want to cry so many times during the whole story. I absolutely positively LOVE it and I really want you to know that you did a fabulous job on this story and it's something you should be really proud of! I hope to see more awesome stories from you! XD