Reviews for The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
TheGirlWhoSawImagination chapter 1 . 8/19
I have an addiction to reading Percico/Nicercy fics now, and I discovered this one. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! At first I was a little taken off because of the length, but this is definitely a gem and it was worth it to stay up for an hour or so reading it. Percy and Nico are really in character, something that I think all of us forget to do. Then there's the mention of Reynabeth. Gods, I ship that pairing like FedEx! But what really made this stand out to me before reading it was the title. The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea? The Killers? Well, I was told that the Nile ran from East to West once or twice. So yes, I get the reference. Other than that, I truly enjoyed this story. I also really want to say thanks because of the fact that I inherited an extra dosage of politeness, but I don't know what to thank you for other than making this story.

~TGWSI
Jeramy-Toombs chapter 1 . 1/6
L9ved the chapter!
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
CUTE!
ImNotWorthy chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Oh my God, this is the best thing I've ever read.
ElectricCats chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Dude. Okay, first of all, the length of the piece added so much depth and just...wow. But also, dude! This was the most realistic Percico fanfic I've ever seen! Like, that's exactly how Percy and Nico would act, all of the afflictions and such seemed practically canon and just...good job!
Zito-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This was the best Percico story I have ever should be really proud of have an amazing talent.I wish to see more of your talent.
tjw242 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Just about the smoothest Percico I've ever read :3
What inspired the cover art?
Well done :)
GO PERCICO chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
SO CUTE!
sirius1696 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love all you're M rated Percy/Nico stories. I haven't read your others yet, but you should continue
cherriomax chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is perfection. I applaud you. This must have taken forever and it's so well done! I can totally see it as a book! I just wish this would happen! XD Aww... I cried a little bit! Thank you for writing this!
LiteBryte chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
One of my favorite PercyXNico stories, but I prefer Nicercy over Percico. Still faving though.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Another cute story of yours! Loved it!
L chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
this is great! really, i love the way percy slowly falls in love with nico. like, generally, on percico fics, percy just wakes up and decides that he likes nico, and it's not convincing. but your work is great! congrats!
MeganLifeBetter chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I LOVE IT! The feels, it's too much. *slowly dies from love of this fic*
PJLover1551 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That was one of the best yet that I've read! Thanks so much for writing it!