Reviews for Genius and Insanity
anshtH chapter 4 . 6/22
:D :D
I really wish someone could make an anime out of this fic!
Chiasmus chapter 4 . 5/28
I'm dead.

I can't take it anymore XD ...
Chiasmus chapter 3 . 5/28
LMAO! XD OH. MAH. GAWD. I'm gonna die from all the laughter XD Poor Mikoto... seems like she's the only sane one in the family XD rofl!
MyNameIsLaura chapter 1 . 4/30
Marvelous, darling. Won't you consider continuing this epic piece of epicness? Please...?
ladder-climber chapter 4 . 4/30
Poor Mikoto... The only sane voice around XD

Great story! Crossed it by chance, best laugth I had in a while
The Fourth Monado chapter 4 . 4/19
O GOD THE CRACK
D chapter 4 . 4/14
Too funny!
primara chapter 4 . 3/16
i just imagine itachi be another green beast and my brain hang instanly. amazing story, i can't stop laughing.
EndlessChains chapter 4 . 3/13
A well done story. This was hilarious to read as it was mostly with Itachi as he goes along with his sensei's antics. I feel pretty bad for Mikoto, but it is just too funny wih her reaction about the different situations that Itachi finds himself in. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 4 . 3/4
LOL
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 3 . 3/4
Love that last section! LOL!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
Oh, dear...Mikoto, if I were you, I would punch Itachi the moment I saw him in that outfit, screaming, "GAI! YOU IDIOT! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, EXPOSING YOUR REVOLTING GREEN THING TO MY SON!" and send him flying Tsunade-style. Afterwards, realizing that Itachi was not Gai, would swear vengeance to the actual one Sasuke-style.
Fiori75 chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
... bwhahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahah. oh dear i have literally not stopped giggling since i started reading this. keep up the good work
Brenden chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
goodwork
Wynter Spite chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Wooow. I'm honestly sort of speechless right now. With awe. And slight worship.