Reviews for Genius and Insanity
milleniumrain16 chapter 3 . 3/21
this is hilarious.
Crimson-princess-Benihime2211 chapter 4 . 1/16
OMG! WRITE MOREEE PLEASE...ahm! ignore that. Great fic. loved it. But the last ch was a bit disturbing, but it was hella funny specially' Naruto sensei's old best friends insane older brother was' toooo good and hella funny. Please autor-sama write more.
Tlgrimn chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
I was laughing so hard, I actually dropped my tablet (don't worry, I caught it in time)
Angelic Phantomcrow chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
Wao, one of the few characters from Naruto who is relatively sane and you go drive her insane...

Thanks for the laughter
warpterror chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
Bloody brilliant! xD
einargs chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
I'm not sure what this is, but I know I like it!
anshtH chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
:D :D
I really wish someone could make an anime out of this fic!
Lukasia chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
I'm dead.

I can't take it anymore XD ...
Lukasia chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
LMAO! XD OH. MAH. GAWD. I'm gonna die from all the laughter XD Poor Mikoto... seems like she's the only sane one in the family XD rofl!
MyNameIsLaura chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Marvelous, darling. Won't you consider continuing this epic piece of epicness? Please...?
ladder-climber chapter 4 . 4/30/2016
Poor Mikoto... The only sane voice around XD

Great story! Crossed it by chance, best laugth I had in a while
The Fourth Monado chapter 4 . 4/19/2016
O GOD THE CRACK
D chapter 4 . 4/14/2016
Too funny!
primara chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
i just imagine itachi be another green beast and my brain hang instanly. amazing story, i can't stop laughing.
EndlessChains chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
A well done story. This was hilarious to read as it was mostly with Itachi as he goes along with his sensei's antics. I feel pretty bad for Mikoto, but it is just too funny wih her reaction about the different situations that Itachi finds himself in. Thank you. Keep up the good work.