Reviews for Elsanna Week Compilation
Fall0utLlama chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
whoa...idk how I feel about this, it was awesome and beautifully written, but damn, such detail.
SkythekidRS chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
I gotta be honest: if this was a bit more detailed, it would have been on par with Dipper Goes to Taco Bell; the most fucked up piece of shit I have ever read. Just to clarify, I called Dipper Goes to Taco Bell a fucked up piece of shit. I would call yours a bit over it's head. But I guess I was expecting it since you said in the description of the fanfic that this chapter was rated M, so I kinda have to blame myself. What I'm trying to say is this chapter wasn't good, but it wasn't bad. You could have done better.
IceMaster1928 chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
Wow for your first smut fic it was actually quire good
FanOfAction chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
wow this was soooooo goood. so hot...damn...i need to be alone...like now
FanOfAction chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
loving this story so far! this is an awesome chapter!
Tamahiko Mikoshiba chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Talk about feeling light-headed after reading that!
My god. It should have been continued. ;-; Ugh. It's perfect. Your first attempt at smut? That's got to be bullshit. There's no way you could write smut so perfectly; in a way that conveys how they're actually feeling; the sounds; the moans, screams and pants; I managed to imagine how they all sounded because of the way you wrote it. Un-fucking-believable.

Don't stop for the love of god.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
That was disgusting. Really, I don't have anything against lesbians, but incest?
It'sRhiannon chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Jesus Bloody Christ, that was just too pefect
frozen fan chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
This is your first time?! You did an amazing job there! I wanna cry:')
Lucy chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
You should absolutely continue Day 7, I would love to see you expand on it.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
Holy shit... Damn you're talented lol
catsmelt chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
Don't you dare apologizing. This was probably the hottest thing I have ever read and it's your first? I will follow you wherever you go.
Silvamorte chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Please do make Chapter 7 its own multi-chapter thing. So hot, I love it
Elica chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
My gods... that was hot. Your first smut fic? Really?
I loved how you portrayed dom Anna and the let it go scene :3 Sad this is all over. Hope you continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2014