Reviews for Intention
MiaToretto86 chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
I'm really sad this is over, but I did love it!
mistressbabette51 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Aww, loved it. I wanted more. But I really liked it, especially Lex. I usually write Lex as if he's up to something bad, but I was happy to read him this way.

Very refreshing. Good job!
Hyde's Bride chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Ack sorry for the ridiculous delay in review! The hospital scene with everyone together was really lovely! Particularly the little moment between Clark and Lex! It's really wonderful to see these two siblings having a whole group of people around to love them! It's all they ever wanted! *cries* and lol the last scene! Lex is scarred for life! haha and aaww Layla is my fave name for a girl! I have this thing with naming girls after songs! Plus Layla is a Persian name! lol anyway, this was a really cute story hun! Awesome job! 3
Trinity23Rose chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
:(:(Already?
Anyway, it was a great fic!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Aha! The future? Now that is intriguing !

I can't wait to find out about that!
Trinity23Rose chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
THE FUTURE? WoW! That's getting more and more interesting with every chapter:)
MercyFrost chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
I think my jaw is bruised from hitting the ground so hard. What?! How did she know?! What happened?! At the beginning I was worried that this would be the end of the story and then we find out they were in the future! Wow! I literally cannot express how shocked and excited I am right now. Great work! Real jaw dropper. Update soon!
mistressbabette51 chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
Wow, that was amazing! I loved it. I was scared for Oliver for a minute there. I know their baby girl will be Ok.

Now we can find out where Lois and Clark have been for months.. Months?

Update soon!
MercyFrost chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
Steal a car or something! Oh, that's great. So tense! I was sitting stalk straight, totally rigid. Great work!
Hyde's Bride chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
Aaaww yay she had the baby! See Oliver was just the right amount of protective here! lol I'm glad that he had the sense to encourage Tess to trust Lex in that moment. I mean, they didn't really have any options! lol And yay Clois! Things are going to get even juicier now! I love it! Awesome chapter! :DD
Trinity23Rose chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
Yeah, leave it to Tess to get into the caves when she's extremely pregnant.
I have one question though. Did you do some research? Is something like this even possible? Not to undermine your writing, you know very well I love it:) But I just keep thinking if it's plausible to give a baby that fast, and if it is, I guess she should be immediately taken into the incubator for the remaining month. I wonder is an early baby can be just fine...
Hyde's Bride chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Aaaww the last scene between my babies was so sweet! I loved it! *cries* you know, Oliver is being protective of Tess in regard to Lex but it would be interesting if someone brought up the fact that Oliver thought for years that he murdered Lex in the explosion. Like really dude, those who live in glass houses! haha xD I love what an angel Lana is in this story. She's just so beautiful and so true to form, always taking care of her loved ones! Gah I love her so much. Awesome chapter sweetie!
mistressbabette51 chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Tess certainly does not need the stress. *hugs her* Oliver getting upset over a cup of tea? I don't see Oliver letting go of the past any time soon.

You know I like Lexana, especially the way you write them.

I enjoyed this. Keep it coming!
MercyFrost chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
The beginning was so awkward. I loved it! The way you differentiated between Lana's love for Clark and Lex was perfect. Great work as always! Update soon!
Trinity23Rose chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
she could love him with the legacy od pain that came with him...
I'm swooning! this is an amazing line!
And I love how you write Lexana:D