Reviews for Toxic Wings
Francis x oc?
Transformers Cowgirl chapter 47 . 12/23/2014
So cute and awesome! :3
Fading Butterfly Wings chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I kept up with this story religiously but for some reason never took the time to review it, so I'm going to make up for it now! This. Story. Rocked. My. Socks. No but seriously, I loved it and it actually made me question my feelings about Hopper (who I've always despised since he traumatized me while watching this movie as a kid.) I love Kimberly's character and her relationship with Dot is so sweet, and later on when Hopper starts to have a soft spot for the little princess I almost died from cuteness overload. The story itself is awesome what with all the action and conflicting emotions and plot twists and I got so excited every time I got an email saying you added a new chapter (and you did so quite frequently which I know your readers- myself included- really appreciated! (: ) Honestly when I watch A Bug's Life I think of the characters differently now because of this story. So yeah, you my friend are awesome. Keep up the fabulous work! :D

Butterfly
Your biggest fan chapter 47 . 7/28/2014
I LOVE THIS!

Please, a oneshot? I love Hopper x Kimberly! :D
Mocarela chapter 47 . 7/11/2014
Thank you for entering my ideas!
Caesar's dead was so funny, I imagined him being all 'I'm dead!' posed and then the fish is inches away from him with gapping mouth! XD
They all were amaizing and funny, and I know what I need to do now: I need to watch ABL again! :D

Thanks for a great fanfic and for giving me a reminder of a great Disney/Pixar movie! :)
Monkeyface-fan1 chapter 47 . 7/11/2014
I have re read this one ten time I just can't stop
Unknown chapter 47 . 7/10/2014
I would like to see you do the alternate bloopers, a picture of Caesar on your deviant art page, and a fan fiction of Felidae from you.

Thank You.
The Queen of Water chapter 47 . 7/10/2014
That is so funny
Mocarela chapter 46 . 7/10/2014
Beautifull 'ending'! The kids are all so cute, and Polly is the shyest, cutest little cricket of them all. :3
And the irony of Hopper Jr. being mama's boy! XD
Also this could be another part in the bloopers: Robin telling Hopper she's going to tame birds when she grows up! It would be hilarious! XD
Guest chapter 46 . 7/9/2014
The epilogue was totally epic, everything was just perfect & I can't wait to read the bloopers. Btw do you think you could do a mini series focusing on the kids?
darthcat chapter 46 . 7/9/2014
YAY ! Best bugs life story EVER:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
The Queen of Water chapter 46 . 7/9/2014
Wow
Guest chapter 45 . 7/7/2014
This is really good & I can't wait to see the epilogue.
Cartoon Dragon chapter 45 . 7/7/2014
I think a good blooper would be the scene where Kimberly hits Hopper would be a good blooper. Something like in a blooper she actually hits him and there's whole scene about "Ow, that actually hurt" or something like that and Kimberly's apologizing. I think that would be kinda funny.

Anyway, really great chap, loved it :)
Mocarela chapter 45 . 7/7/2014
Thank you.:)

Flik getting the same injury as Hopper is a cool idea!
I remember that movie, it was a good one. And this scene was always very sad to me. :(
The: "I think they're going to kiss!" was so cute! And so was Hopper's Shutting up moment XD It send me giggling like crazy:)
Dot's question about chance of calling them Mom and Dad, went so adorable and Atta's concern and discomfort has a reason. :) I love how she relaxed, when Kimberly told her, that she doesn't have to call them like that!

Yay! Epilouges are always cool! :D And bloopers? Haha I laughted like crazy when Hopper didn't look half immitading as he looked in the movie XD And that scene with fake ants! XD

I got some ideas for bloopers:
-you know how Kimberly kept spitting in Hoppers face? What if she once hit his GOOD eye? Or if she had trouble with spitting?(Mulan kind of thing)
-in chapter 20, there could be either the leader of Mousquito family making strange faces, or Carlo not going by the script and acting 'friendly' resulting in Kimberly entering insane mode.
-Also, there could be something wrong with snake, like it happened with bird in the movie bloopers.
-And the bigest cliché of them all! Phyllis and Mr. Soil rising from dead. They could act like the dead insets (movie ref), with all 'dead' ants, grasshopers and dragonflys making the 'stil alive' cast run around panicking.
-Kimberly and Hopper forgeting the script after the kiss scenes.

So this is it
Can't wait for the new chapter and thank you again :)