Reviews for Toxic Wings
Dufrrai chapter 1 . 4/3
I really love this story! It's amazing and have you thought about doing a sequal to this? Or maybe a mini series with all the kids and their adventures?
artistgirl16 chapter 47 . 3/28
really great story! I loved it!
WhiteWolfWarrior chapter 47 . 9/22/2015
Woah... This is awesome. I was honestly not expecting something as good as this. Now I really want to watch A Bug's Life. I gotta say, Kimberly is quite the character. Quite an interesting character. And I think she and Hopper develop pretty well. This story is written extremely well, it had its funny moments, it had its sad moments, it had its cute fluffy moments... All in all, it would have to be one of my favourite stories on this website. And I am proud to say that I too, am a bro.
And also someone with a massive obsession over Batty Koda from FernGully.

My favourite character in this fanfic?

Thumper. By a long shot.
adelphe24 chapter 47 . 9/14/2015
*has had a dropped jaw since started reading 2 days ago*
This is brilliant!
FullMetalCanine chapter 40 . 3/14/2015
Arrows should be toward the middle—top far and they'l be useless or maybe start shooting their own army, too close and they'll be blocking everyone behind them. You could be close if you have the discipline and foresight of a well practiced marching band, or maybe an army of elves from Lord of the Rings. Then you could shoot, then sort've ballet-twirl to the middle so the others can get by.

But since this is guerrilla warfare*, unlike in a marching band (where there's no warfare at all) or an army of elves, (where the orcs had the courtesy to wait while the horns were blown and the orders were made) you don't have time to ballet-twirl. You barely have time to move.

*guerrilla warfare is irregular fighting, typically used in reference to a independent force going against a larger, more normal army i.e The American War of Independance.
Lollilou12 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Francis x oc?
Transformers Cowgirl chapter 47 . 12/23/2014
So cute and awesome! :3
Fading Butterfly Wings chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I kept up with this story religiously but for some reason never took the time to review it, so I'm going to make up for it now! This. Story. Rocked. My. Socks. No but seriously, I loved it and it actually made me question my feelings about Hopper (who I've always despised since he traumatized me while watching this movie as a kid.) I love Kimberly's character and her relationship with Dot is so sweet, and later on when Hopper starts to have a soft spot for the little princess I almost died from cuteness overload. The story itself is awesome what with all the action and conflicting emotions and plot twists and I got so excited every time I got an email saying you added a new chapter (and you did so quite frequently which I know your readers- myself included- really appreciated! (: ) Honestly when I watch A Bug's Life I think of the characters differently now because of this story. So yeah, you my friend are awesome. Keep up the fabulous work! :D

Butterfly
Your biggest fan chapter 47 . 7/28/2014
I LOVE THIS!

Please, a oneshot? I love Hopper x Kimberly! :D
Mocarela chapter 47 . 7/11/2014
Thank you for entering my ideas!
Caesar's dead was so funny, I imagined him being all 'I'm dead!' posed and then the fish is inches away from him with gapping mouth! XD
They all were amaizing and funny, and I know what I need to do now: I need to watch ABL again! :D

Thanks for a great fanfic and for giving me a reminder of a great Disney/Pixar movie! :)
Monkeyface-fan1 chapter 47 . 7/11/2014
I have re read this one ten time I just can't stop
Unknown chapter 47 . 7/10/2014
I would like to see you do the alternate bloopers, a picture of Caesar on your deviant art page, and a fan fiction of Felidae from you.

Thank You.
The Queen of Water chapter 47 . 7/10/2014
That is so funny
Mocarela chapter 46 . 7/10/2014
Beautifull 'ending'! The kids are all so cute, and Polly is the shyest, cutest little cricket of them all. :3
And the irony of Hopper Jr. being mama's boy! XD
Also this could be another part in the bloopers: Robin telling Hopper she's going to tame birds when she grows up! It would be hilarious! XD
Guest chapter 46 . 7/9/2014
The epilogue was totally epic, everything was just perfect & I can't wait to read the bloopers. Btw do you think you could do a mini series focusing on the kids?