Reviews for Heir Apparent
Rj chapter 2 . 1/11/2017
So right about the Irene point, good job on the story.
Diana R chapter 20 . 11/22/2016
BEAUTIFUL! The first and the best fanfic I've read! Love it! ️
Wafflecookee chapter 6 . 7/1/2016
I don't know why but I cracked up when "on a king-sized bed" came up in the kissing scene. I liked the timing of it very much :).
Gekko No Kasumi chapter 20 . 5/26/2016
Yes! Yes! You are a true genius writer! I love this!
jonty2600 chapter 20 . 2/18/2016
It would be awesome if you could do a sequel to this story. I really want to know how Ryu and Kasumi's children turn out when they are older.
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
You really nailed down the essences of Ryu, Kasumi and the rest of the cast of characters from their dialogue to their mannerisms. The only time I had an issue was Ryu's attitude at the start of the joint mission with Kasumi, Ayane and Hayate. I could understand the hostility but I do not think he would've been so open and blatant.

The journal entries by Kasumi really hit the feels.

Good story.
happypocky chapter 20 . 1/28/2016
Really fun story! Flowed in a really pleasing way, too. Thanks for the fanfic :')
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2015
This is the first story I've clicked favorite on. But I love this story.
Tori chapter 20 . 6/29/2015
I absolutely LOVED keeping up with this story! Thank you so much for staying dedicated and finishing it. :). It is very entertaining!
Rosie chapter 20 . 6/18/2015
I know this story has been finished for some time, but I just wanted to say that I loved it so much! It was an awesome story and I would definitely recommend it to any DOA fan! You are a great writer! Thank you for the story! :)
The Dragon's Kunoichi chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
I know I didn't review the other chapters but I was still reading your story. It was a great story. Always a fan of your work. I'm sad that it ended already but all stories must end eventually. Looking forward to your future work.
harlequin320 chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
nice chapter and nice finish, very well met, wonderfully done story and wrapped up perfectly, keep up the good work
pokepals chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
I can't believe it's over. I have followed this so long and now it is over. It had a beautiful ending.
BitterSweet Crazy chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
How sweet! That was a wonderful way to end it. Everyone is happy, that's how it's meant to be! Too bad it's over though, I really enjoyed it!
harlequin320 chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
excellent chapter, looking forward to see how exactly you conclude this story, will the next chapter be an epilogue type of chapter?