Reviews for The Dare
Guest chapter 31 . 10/19/2019
Enjoyed it for the most part but gave up after chapter 27. So much needless gohan torture it just became hard to enjoy. I'm sure I can speak for many others when I say this but this would of been great just focusing on Gohan & Videl with a dash of Pan in the mix.
dld51 chapter 34 . 10/31/2018
okay Great story. Please update. Also enough with the commercial breaks. They are annoying. Please finish the story.
blackbelt256 chapter 21 . 3/25/2018
For god’s sake, enough with the commercial breaks in the middle of the damn chapters!
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 34 . 6/13/2017
I had real fun reading it. Of course it had the perfect blend of humor in it. But I would've liked it more, had there been more of Gohan/Videl interactions in it...
zulfa chapter 34 . 5/11/2017
This is the best story ever
Guest chapter 15 . 5/22/2016
This has weeaboo written all over it
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
I can never escape the frying pans... PEOPLE, THE FRYING PAN THING IS A LIE, AND ITS JUST A SIMPLE GAG DAMMIT, NOT A STORY ELEMENT
gabelou1991 chapter 34 . 7/4/2015
J'aime.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
You made chi chi act like a little kid. That is SO cute. *sighs dreamily*
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
HE HE HE HE HE HE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHHHHHH RUN GOHAN CHI CHI COMIN FOR YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
HA HA HA HA HEEEEE! OH I LUST LOVE WHEN ERASA PLAYS MATCHMAKER!
Daniel chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I love all the chapters mostly the one with videl fainting. I really want like another 34 chapters right i wish dbz was real so i could wish there were more chapters..you make this to were it doesn't end until it starts to get to gt.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/7/2014
Oh come on you can't leave the story like that! Not when its just getting good!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
I would be pissed beyond reason if I were Gohan and my first target would be Dende and no I would not leave him alive.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
personally I think your ChiChi broke the deal with Vegeta, embarrassing Gohan, and handing her a frying pan to 'Control him'