Reviews for Mistletoe
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
that was cute and good or good and cute
Draco122
Mimico Florido chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
"Oh Elsa, you can't best kiss one hundred forty-seven!"

I loved that Elsa didn't eat the berry (but then again I don't know if it was supposed to be eaten, as my country doesn't have this tradition). Oh dammit Anna, that was really unfair, starting counting out of nowhere. I wonder what happened to the plant and the berry? And it was so cute, children wouldn't understand kisses (well... Some writers kind of make then like kisses *shrug*), but I wonder why Anna seemed eager to do it?

I feel like its appropriate Elsa would be the one to remember about the mistletoe, for many reasons, but the main one is that I feel Elsa is the mischievous by nature, much more than Anna. In the few occasions they meet in the movie, Elsa trolled Anna twice, that's 2/4 of all the times they talk to each other as adults, 4/4 if you count Marshmallow and the frozen heart transforming her into an ice statue, er... I just realized Elsa made a lot of crap for Anna.
Anna was probably the most mischievous one only when they were children because she likes fun, I feel like Anna is more prone to be mischievous by being clumsy than purposefully nowadays.
ElsaStoleMyPen chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
XD That was so cuuuuteee.
Ley chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Dawwwww :)
Ley chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Sweeet :3
Maddelight chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Cute. Sweet. And loving. All the best things of this fandom.
xElementFX chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Oh Anna
ramenlife chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Cute story, glad to see new Elsanna additions ) just was hoping for a more detailed description of the kiss but if it's not your thing that's fine :D Keep it up, like your writing!