Reviews for Hair Gel
Sulfur Dusk chapter 1 . 6/17
God, this was freaking adorable. Perfection. Loved it. Ah.

Nice work. :)
auroraustralias chapter 1 . 5/3
So cute! Soul and Maka are such dorks! This ship makes me so happy! Excellent work! :)
Rainbowcrash55 chapter 1 . 3/5
I would just love it if you did soul about makas pigtails
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
ahhh this is so cute omg
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This was soo cute and well written! The ending was great, since Soul had basically been doing the equivalent to what Maka is doing by hiding his hair gel. Aw. Just adorable. Please write more for us, this was fun to read. Thanks! :)
CheezeMonster chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I loved this!
curio cherry chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
So cute and sweet :)
Urusaii chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Sigh. I wish I could touch Soul's fluffy hair, too. Cute fic and this is going to be on my faves list! XD
xXBlackBloodAngelXx chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Can u tell me what chapter that was or give me a link to the pic of soul without hair gel? I'm obsessed with Soul Eater so much that I start crying every time I try to read soul eater not!
Random Person chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! It's funny and has a little romance! Aaaaaaaah! I love it!
Lisp chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I love when people use the hair gel out of the Soul Eater NOT! manga! Chapter 23, yeah?

This was adorable and brilliant. And Maka's BoE hair is totally Soul's devoid-of-gel hair. The entire BoE arc is just one great big festival of shipping. Loved this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Cuuuuuutteee :3 Also, do you know which chapter the hair gel incident happens?
Tyler chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Omg that was soooooo cute. If you wouldnt mind could you mabey write another? This was sooooo cuute.