Reviews for Skittish
quarian tank 1234 chapter 10 . 1/9
This was the most aborable stuff ive read in along time so please update its been what 3-4 years so update
a fan chapter 10 . 12/27/2017
awesome job do more
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2017
Love it man but shit 3 years and still no new chapter? :((
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2017
OK at first I decided to read for some cute Jaune x Velvet fluff, but what I got was me being completely miffed... first let me just point out the biggest problem I had with this and that is what Yang and Blake did to Jaune, first off I know you probably did it for humor, but I am sick and tired of people in fics making Yang come off as a violent bully, because this is what they're doing to Jaune comes off as, bulling.

but my biggest issue was Blake, don't get me wrong I'm mad at Yang but with Blake, I'm completely livid, why? well let me put it this way, Blake constantly goes on about how she wants Faunus's to be treated better, to be treated as equals, so please tell me why she felt the need to do those things to someone who stood up for her kind and took a beating so one of her fellow Faunus's would be left alone, and after what he did for one of her fellow Faunus's, THAT IS HOW SHE TREATS HIM... I'm sorry but. F Yang and F Blake.

and you know what else... IT WAS COMPLETELY POINTLESS. no, really Team RWBY didn't help at all with getting Jaune and Velvet together, it was Coco... you might as well have made this a one-shot with Jaune standing up for Velvet, her telling Coco she likes him but she's too nervous to do anything about it, then Coco finds Jaune asks him to follow her, then she takes him to Velvet, putting Velvet on the spot, making her confess her feeling towards Jaune, then they both get together.

because really team RWBY did nothing and if you take them out of this you lose nothing... well apart from my burning anger and hatred to the point I honestly feel sick towards characters I usually like.
LightnigJack chapter 4 . 7/25/2017
Cute & funny 10/10
STRQ chapter 2 . 1/15/2017
this is extremely good! you really capture the essence of the chracters, i feel as if im reding a script for an actual episode of RWBY!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
this fic honestly just makes me hate team RWBY.
ReavesTheReader chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
Me need more Velvet. Gimme more Velvet.
Batpool chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
Dude...this...is...incredible...please...update...like...as...soon..as...possible
OrcaTNT chapter 10 . 10/26/2016
I really love this and can't wait for the next chapter. P.S. Try to fix your spelling.
Ghost Angel14 chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
That...was not cool.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Now that someone mentions it. What if Pyrrha's name was a bad pun the whole time. A pyrrhic victory in winning Jaune's heart just before she goes off on that suicide mission. I count dying just as you confess your feeling for someone a Pyrrhic victory.
Torchligher chapter 10 . 8/20/2016
Yoooo this is Good...But where's the next chapter?
Sorry if i'm being to demanding but the story is really interesting and Great. Good job! :D
I really wanna know what happens next
Nexus Bladeguard chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I like it!
The 10th Wand chapter 10 . 7/15/2016
damn chapters stopped right at a good part. I like the story.