Reviews for The Bite
dmwende chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Goku should have destroyed Hito by now, all of them really. Goku's Super Saiyan 3 has them all so completely outmatched it's sad. How is Hito still alive? I hate to see Goku weakened so much on so many levels, but it's so stunning seeing him evil; like a terrible, bloody accident that's so horrible but can't look away from. Miss him though, feels like he's not here at all..
dmwende chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Trunks makes me so irritated in this story; just something about him... Slap him straight, Goten.

What an interesting but very odd story; the bad one's are good and the good ones are bad? Right? Divisions.

The day any Vegeta whips on Goku/Kakkarot is the day Goku masters calculus! Take your place, Goku, at the top of the warriors totem pole you third class Saiyan you!
Krissilla chapter 21 . 4/11/2012
This is one of the few well written DBZ fics that could keep my attention for more than 3 chapters You even kept my secret grammar nazi at bay! (or you didn't make any grievous mistakes, that's a posibility too)

good job!
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 20 . 3/19/2012
Finally! A fanfic with goku as an evil character! I knew he'd make the perfect villain. I mean he's perfectly strong. It's time for him to take the pedestal of villainy. Not just Vegeta. It's not fair. So Thank you. This is a wonderful Fanfic! I enjoyed it to the fullest!
15dragondream chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
great job on this story i really liked it a lot. i cant wait to read your other stories.
L.E.N.E.X chapter 21 . 8/1/2010
Awww this was awesome! I wonder if Kakarot actually really loved Vegeta in a creepy overly obcessed sort of way and thats why he was crying before death? That or he was just trying to presaue his way out of death.

Also I wonder if Goku can ever really -ignore- the bond? He doesn't seem like the type of person that could. I dunno just my feeling on it.

I like the Idea of Nasu/Trunks! omg! Would be soooo cute! 333!

Anyways, Sequel should be awesome! 3
Krissilla chapter 21 . 7/21/2008
Hi! I just wanted to say, I really enjoyed reading your story Kept me from the world for a couple of only thing I couldn't stand, was mystic gohan. (makes evil face) Really, I hate that guy. But that's just personal stuff (actually, I think 'alternate reality DBZ' from youtube influenced me a lot on that point. you should watch it, really funny )

anyway, I'm acting all babbly and stuff, so I'm gonna say bye and look for the sequel
SingerOfDoom chapter 21 . 2/8/2008
thank you so much; that was really good!

it put a smile on my face ]
Vetygas Rath chapter 21 . 6/16/2006
Man, it's been a while since I last read this! I really did enjoy every last moment of it though! I'm glad I decided to take the time to read through this again because the plot was very original and well thought out! And it was nicely written too! Well, Until Next Time! Sawatdee!
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 21 . 2/22/2004
WOO HOO! That was a great one! Now on to the sequel! _~ Take care!
Lexicon Devil chapter 21 . 6/7/2003
Hi, ok I trust you, I normally hate high school fics, but I ll read your's because I really loved this story, I hope to read more from you soon...
Kahlan Nightwing chapter 21 . 6/4/2003
I wish to warn about following in Robert Jordan's footsteps and overdo the whole thing. I really liked the characters also, but you'll have to start into something soon. I don't go for highschool fics. I hated highschool.
Trunksblue chapter 21 . 6/4/2003
Hey this chapter was great! A little confusing at the parts where they were 'thinking' to eachother but otherwise good. _

You actually have a whole family tree planned out for them? LOL Me and a friend tried doing that once with the X-men but we got confused and scraped it after uh... 5 minutes.

Please right more soon!

Sayonara!
Cary chapter 21 . 6/4/2003
That's really a great story, I'm glad you continue it! But I think it would be better if you write the sequel as a new story (I know it's the same that adding chapters, but I prefer stories with a single action : this one, the fights against Kakkarot and Borly, and the other one with whatever you've planned...)
Kahlan Nightwing chapter 20 . 5/23/2003
Very nice. Was that the end? I know I haven't reviewed in-forever, but I got sidetracked majorly. I have to start updating more regularly too...

Well, I liked the fusion part, that was pretty cool. However, what about the relationships besides the whole Vegeta/Goku thing? I mean like Becky and Trunks and Nasu looked pretty cozy too. Just the little things. But I liked the way you ended. Fairy tale endings usually aren't my favorite, but they are okay in this case. Contine writing, I'll continue reading...