Reviews for Fighting the Feeling
LightWithoutDarkness chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
This is the best and one of the most powerful one shot I've ever read. It's really so captivating. I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. The way you wrote about their rivalry and their lust and their feelings, gosh it's so deep and it just feels so real. I don't know how but even Goku did not seem out of character at all. I don't know if you still write FanFiction but believe me that this is priceless. This type of writing is just simply amazing and you managed all this through a one shot. I wish you would have gotten more reviews and more favourites. You really deserve it.
Dinamicus chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Love your story... I return periodically to read this. The hate and rivalry and lust between them is just as perfect here. Thank for write
cara9001 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
That was a really good story! I liked it a lot XD
Monique23 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Ow, I love it.

By the way, I think I'm wet.
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I didn't understand alot of this. I usually don't understand stories with no dialouge though. I understand stories with nothing but dialouge even less. The parts I did understand were really good though.
Katiefoolery chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
This is an amazingly powerful story and I love the way you explore the contradictory emotions and responses that Goku is feeling as the whole situation unfolds. It's just fascinating. The way you've chosen to tell the story just makes it even more compelling. This is one of those stories that I'm going to need to read again, simply to appreciate all the details I might have missed the first time around.
Jyasumine chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
That was one of coolest most intense and original fics i have ever read. and it was only a one-shot! It was great that you cant read into both their minds, it makes it much more unpredictabe, but both goku and vegeta suffered a little which was great! and i love vegeta seme! hee hee!

Jya
M-python-girl chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
sequal please?
Bean chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Oh wow...my friend wasn't joking...you CAN indeed write! This is the best Goku/Geta fics I've ever read. You treated the violence and lust/love between the two with great care. What more can I say that hasn't already been said? I luffs it

I'll check out more of your fics uber soon!
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
i dont know why but this story intrigues me good job.
kate chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
write more dbz fics! write more soon!
Spacefille chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
*points* It's you!

I love this fic! I read it months ago on another website, and I've been wondering if you have an archive of some sort ever since. You are one of the most inovative and talented DBZ yaoi writers I have ever read, I love the way you get into your character's head and tell the story. I love how damn belieable it is, your Vegeta is perfect and so is your Goku. I enjoy how Goku describes how he can be flippant and such but Vegeta has to carry it at the beginning there, and how Goku in a perfect Goku fashion cares and is tender towards Vegeta when he finally realizes how badly he hurt him. Excellent, excellent work, I'm in awe. *nods* Thank you very much for writing this. :)
diane chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
I love this story. I simply adore it.

You went from extreme violence in the beginning, where Goku WANTED to cause as much pain as he could to Vegeta, where he wanted Vegeta to submit to him. And you finished with extreme tenderness, where Goku wanted to try to take back as much pain as he could from Vegeta and give him affection, where he wanted some sort of partnership from Vegeta. Oh, our dear Goku is definitely confused at the end as to what they will do about their wives. BUT, he is also very honest and clear with himself that he has fallen for his prince somehow, that he does want to share whatever it is that they have together with Vegeta.

You definitely capture the love-hate relationship of Vegeta and his Kakarot perfectly in this one-shot, and it was wonderful to see it all from Goku's perspective. We see clearly, since it is Goku's mind we are seeing, the wonderful mix of Saiyan and Earth-human that Goku somehow manages to balance so carefully. And we see what happens when he lets one side have more control than the other.

I strongly suspect that as real as the "hate" in this relationship has been in the past, the "love" has always existed there as well. Could the prince really respect someone who wasn't as strong as himself? Bulma was mentally and intellictually as tough as Vegeta. Goku is physically and spiritually as tough as Vegeta (and an argument could be made that he is mentally and intellictually tough, that his "fool mask" is merely as mask). But no matter how you try to explain the love-hate relationship of these two, it is clear that the passion that burns between these two is pure. We see this in Goku's passionate anger in the beginning to his passionate feelings of regret and love at the end.

And I like the little glimpses we see of Vegeta. Not once did he submit, and we all know he never really would. Yet, at the same time, he did let his emotional barriers down when he looked Goku in the eyes, when he allowed himself to be hurt by whatever flippant or angry words Goku gave him. And it was by showing the hurt in his eyes that we (and Goku) saw that Goku has the power to genuinely hurt him all along, and that sometimes it's emotional hurt that is a thousand times worse than any physical wound.

Which is why I loved how Goku tried to make up for it. With soft words and touches, with even softer kisses and licks. There was an honesty that you painted in this last scene where Goku let down his emotional barriers by trying to comfort Vegeta that let us (and Vegeta) know that he really did care, that Vegeta did matter and that he was sorry.

A beautifully written story. I like this one-sided view from Goku's perspective because it makes us really wonder about Vegeta's thoughts and feelings, allows us to try to guess and fill in the blanks. Yet, we get to see the complexity of Goku and how he realized he was in love with Vegeta, and his very real surprise to discover this truth in himself.
Anime no Oujo chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Is there a sequel? CAUSE I WANT ONE!
LadyJessy chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Oooooo! Wow! This DEFINITELY DEMANDS A SEQUEL! i NEED to know what happens next. This was written so well! There were a few words that were misused/misplaced, but if you read thru it you will find those words pretty easily to change it. PLEASE WRITE MORE! I've read both your VxG fics and they are great (and personally i think that there are not enough VxG fics in the world!). Great job and keep on writing! :)