Reviews for Und Der Himmel
Maida chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
So good - so WONDERFUL. Amazing style and brilliant content!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I love that
eineinein chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
the beautiful choice of words made the ordinary everyday events special. hope to read more from you.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This was glorious. Lyrical, and just perfect. I will digress a bit, and say that their reunion in the movie, compared to their reunion in the book - was so disappointing. I find stories like this, and I feel much, much better.
nlizzette7 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This is just the absolute best.
Imaginary Cookie chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I love this story so much! It's so bittersweet and beautiful, and you're writing is exquisite.

I loved it :)
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Oh gosh this is beautiful. You've take a bit of Markus Zusak's writng style and melded it with your own. This is raw, and wonderful, unutterably perfect. Your repetition was such a heart-rending touch; it added such a terribly realistic feel.
I have no words to describe what this did to my heart. A truly marvelous piece of work. Well done.
"they were, quite possibly, the only two people alive in that country." - perfect line.
DaggerQuill chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This left me breathless. Had to walk away come back and read it again before I could review and still, I don't know the right words. Lovely!
dribblestheturtle chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
You're really really Good. I just. I don't have many words for the perfect accuracy of this piece.
BananaOnALlama chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This story is amazing in its simplicity and sweetness! I would totally love a continuation ;)
fatyellowrat chapter 1 . 1/29/2014