Reviews for One Of The Good Guys
misslaurielou88 chapter 26 . 4/12
I loved this story! It flowed so well from 'A Song For Cordelia' and I loved seeing the two of them live their lives once they had finally got back together. I am so happy to hear that there is a third verse and it is very Klaine centred! It made my day! I'm sure it will be just as brilliant as the first and second verses :) Can't wait!
I love you lovely writer. You always make me tear up. Thank you for the story.
I'm tearing up. This is so beautiful and I love your mind.
Yessssss, 333 ive been going around waiting for an update. So cute!
Alliecattie3 chapter 24 . 3/7
Catching up on this one! Your storytelling continues to dazzle! The depth of your characters even the secondary ones is noteworthy! Really enjoying Kurt and the theater crowd, Klaine moments, and Quintana handling business with Brian and his lawyer! But the surprise party for Sam was so amazing! Great to ser him as the survivor, surrounded by people who he loves and who love him in return! Cried ugly tears during Sam's thank yous. Blam friendship is one for the ages! Liking Blainecedes closeness too! Course Samcedes love made my heart soar! For a second, I thought Sam might propose! Just a matter of time!
Excited to see what happens in New York!
Alliecattie3 chapter 22 . 11/20/2014
Catching up!
Glad the truth is out about Fay! Hope he can get out as planned! Also excited that Sam may be clear of all this. Still interested in why Joseph targeted Sam though.
Ally and the pregnancy test had me rolling! Glad she is happy with Fred and twins on the way! Nice ring!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
Are we ever gonna see Sam in this story again or...?
claudiavonberckefeldt chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
Great chapter! Good to see an update again!
Are you really doing a Klaine heavy third part to this story? That's great!
claudiavonberckefeldt chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
It's so good to hear from you again! I loved the chapter and the development with dubrovsky! Very interesting to read about the gentlemens agreement and to see how he slowly opens up and was more willing to even hear Kurt out! Looooved it!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
Love this fic! Pleeeease have some blangst and kurt coming to his rescue or being there for him. I'm just a big sucker for blangst and having kurt be there for him
mardie186 chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
Glad it appears that Kurt is going to be the bigger man here...he could get Dubrovsky fired with just one word. But I am banking on him convincing Dubrovsky that if they work as a team, the play will succeed and everyone will win. Proud of Vladimir coming forward and stopping Dubrovsky's tyranny.
claudiavonberckefeldt chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
WOW! What a chapter! Major plot development in both story lines! I know I said in the beginning I didn't like the Sam plot, but honestly it got really interesting!
And if Kurt gets everything right now he will safe the play ... Ahhhh, so excited to read what's up next!
I left you a message btw... Contact me whenever you like!
claudiavonberckefeldt chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
Wow,
I looooved that chapter! It had exactly the feel of "a song for Cordelia" that I loved so much! It was so funny and just the right amount of emotional! And they want to go to Iraly! I will be in cinque terre in two weeks! If they go in the story, please put in some Italian! I'll help!
Great great chapter!
claudiavonberckefeldt chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
I loved that Kurt realized his influence on the company and that he included Mura! The last part of the chapter made me blush... So hot! Also... Not meat to be read in public...( note to self: next time when they announce smut - believe it and read in private! ) great chapter! Love the development!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
Is Samcedes gonna make another appearance in this?