Reviews for The Coffee Shop Around the Corner
MissKellyHidelock chapter 6 . 3/20/2020
Delphine would say "c'était toi, n'est-ce pas". And we french people usually say "Pardon ?" instead of "pardonnez-moi". "Pardonnez-moi" would be for someone who is really sorry and asking for forgiveness
CollinsJ chapter 9 . 8/18/2017
I've literally just started reading OB fanfic. I'm so glad I've been good ones to start with. can't wait for more. it's really a wonderful one.
Del chapter 9 . 6/30/2017
¬°Update soon please!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2017
Slow burn had me on the edge of my seat awaiting your next instalment :)
sunnyheather chapter 9 . 6/18/2016
I just started reading this, and it just got to the good part! Please update this story, I know it hasn't been updated since like 2014 but it's amazing!
Angelus's Girl chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
hope you continue with this
eliacelai chapter 9 . 5/5/2016
I did have the thought this is not the end when I swiped left...and I thought now it seem like a perfect ending if you finished a story like that. Great work:)
Federica chapter 9 . 4/7/2016
that's awesome, pls continue it.
thetravelingkid chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
I love coffee, coffee shops and being all comfy in one. This is truly an adorable meet-cute story. Looking forward to more chapters :)
JanetFrasierDeservedBetter chapter 9 . 3/29/2015
Love this! Just wondering if it's complete?
Rookk chapter 9 . 3/29/2015
Oh my gosh. What can I say. You have written such an amazing piece of work.
I love the pacing of their relationship, and the characterisation through the chapters. It's so detailed! And enriching. The tone of the story flows really well; it was a smooth read. And this made it extremely enjoyable. Thank you. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Rookk chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
Annie Leonhardt. My queen.
My gosh, this fic speaks to me in so many different ways. That, and your writing is plain amazing.
Rookk chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
Oh my gosh this is awesome! And you included Luce from Imagine Me & You, right? I gushed when I read that haha.
PeachieBaby05 chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Cute cute cuuuttteeee
TrylonAndPerisphere chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
You keep up the tension despite the inevitable so well, and your metaphors are wonderful. I'm really looking forward to them getting to really talk and know each other better, to reveal some of their mysteries to each other, and to us.
Also, it cracks me up that a summary of this story so far could be "and 25,699 words later, they finally went out for coffee." ;)