Reviews for Green Leadership
LeMarX chapter 8 . 5/28
How the hell did nightwing get something so wrong..

Unless , nughtwing was actually Gemini in disguise!

Jeng jeng jeng!
Anon87 chapter 8 . 3/6
I still have hope that you'll finish this someday, the story was just getting interesting too! Hope you do get back to it.
jackmustard99 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Best. Story. Ever. love the almost beast boy/superman fight.
Vampkisslj chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
OMG I can't wait for the next chapter! chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
Bursgrogash chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
I really like where this story is going. keep it up!
The Shade Has Been Thrown chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Please update soon! I love this story!
MasterOfChaos72 chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Where did you even get the name Alexander Volic from all I found was an actor with a very similar name except it's spelt aleksander
The Howling Behemoth chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
I like, please update soon.
SergeantSokka chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Brilliant. This story has some great plots going on and I can't wait to see how they will turn out. It is also a great pleasure to read something so well written.
anonanon chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Woo, an update, and it seems that Gar's problems are getting bigger and bigger! I must say every time a character turns up I'm paranoid that it might be Gemini. Heck, with her powers she could be lurking around as anything. *more worried
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
That's right changeling stand up to the league
Sparity101 chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Go Wonder woman.
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Holy crap. War with the Justice League and Gemini...that is not good.
Thebookthief18 chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Cool, a war in between the Titans and the Justice League, this is going to be interesting! Will the Doom Patrol side with the Titans due to Garfield and there own disputes with the league? And what are they going to do about Gemini? Oh, some many questions so little time. I hope you have time to update, I know University must be hard, so update as much as you can with your spare time!
With thanks,