Reviews for Green Leadership
jackmustard99 chapter 1 . 7/22
Best. Story. Ever. love the almost beast boy/superman fight.
Vampkisslj chapter 8 . 7/9
OMG I can't wait for the next chapter!
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 8 . 1/2
OMG. UPDATE SOON PLEASE.
Bursgrogash chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
I really like where this story is going. keep it up!
Themadzlove chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Please update soon! I love this story!
MasterOfChaos72 chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Where did you even get the name Alexander Volic from all I found was an actor with a very similar name except it's spelt aleksander
The Howling Behemoth chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
I like, please update soon.
SergeantSokka chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Brilliant. This story has some great plots going on and I can't wait to see how they will turn out. It is also a great pleasure to read something so well written.
anonanon chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Woo, an update, and it seems that Gar's problems are getting bigger and bigger! I must say every time a character turns up I'm paranoid that it might be Gemini. Heck, with her powers she could be lurking around as anything. *more worried
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
That's right changeling stand up to the league
Sparity101 chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Go Wonder woman.
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Holy crap. War with the Justice League and Gemini...that is not good.
Thebookthief18 chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Cool, a war in between the Titans and the Justice League, this is going to be interesting! Will the Doom Patrol side with the Titans due to Garfield and there own disputes with the league? And what are they going to do about Gemini? Oh, some many questions so little time. I hope you have time to update, I know University must be hard, so update as much as you can with your spare time!
With thanks,
The book thief
Aqua Rules chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Dang a two pronged fight! This could get ugly. I hope everything works out.
krostovikraven1 chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Hey, welcome back! Again another great chapter. Now i'm really curious as to who or why the League wants to frame Gar and accuse him of terrorism no less. How dare they? But i'm glad the Titans put them in their place, that the others are alive after such attack and that Wonder Woman showed up when she did, now she'll give her teammates a piece of her mind.