Reviews for The Rules of a Good Man
Rachel chapter 18 . 20h
Update? Please? This is a killer cliff hanger!
MamzelleHermy chapter 18 . 10/15
WOW! What an amazing chapter! It took a while to read but it was worth every second! I love this story so much!

It made me want to rewatch those films. Again. XD. (but at least we do have a TV show now)
HeroInTraining chapter 18 . 10/7
Your personal life always comes first. I'm sorry you're going through what you are. But your writing is as always fantastic. Getting the notification saying there's an update to one of your stories makes me so happy.
BrickSheep chapter 18 . 10/4
Why must you be such a good writer. You threw me feelings into a whirl.
FrankieHS chapter 18 . 10/2
Thanks so much for another chapter! I understand about crappy stuff happening, as I can certainly commiserate with you. Here's hoping things improve for both of us. Thanks for not leaving Jim completely broken. As much as I love hurt/comfort stories, I love the comfort part so much! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Chris Pine Fan chapter 18 . 10/1
Awe this was a good and sad chapter. My heart breaks for Jim and the others, but for Jim mostly since he went through so much. I hope he does return to the ship as the Captain because the crew needs him as the Captain and he needs all of them. Thanks for updating and I hope everything will be okay for you in the end. Continue when you can.
Such a good update! I hope your personal life gets better :)
ichi69 chapter 18 . 9/30
Amazing! As always! ! I just can't wait the next chapter ! I really want to see Kirk and the Enterprise reunited !
Good luck with your issues ! Never give up !
Karlina101 chapter 18 . 9/29
Jims waiting for them there and helping with the rebuilds isn't he.
TwoWorldsChild chapter 18 . 9/29
Oh, thank you so much for updating! I'm so happy when I saw the alert. :)
I love it ... this wonderful, long chapter and all the feels between Jim and his Crew. And I really hope he'll come back ... to be Captain again. .. among his friends ... among the stars. This few sentences near the end were so poetic. .. so true ...so much Star Treks soul.
I wish you all the best, even if life is sometimes shitty and unpredictable and ... yeah ... it's not always roses and unicorns ;) And I'm looking forward to more.
RachelVille chapter 18 . 9/29
Oh I am so glad for an update! This was a great chapter, but you need to make sure you do actually finish the story. I don't think I could bear for it to be left on a cliffhanger for the rest of its life. What is Jim up to now?
ZivaAndNCISForever chapter 18 . 9/29
Yay! You updated! I love this story! This chapter was good, I teared up so many times! Can't wait for more
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 18 . 9/29
Take your time! Thanks for updating...and I am sure Jim will find some way to sneak onboard the Enterprise like the one time he trans warped with Scotty onto it...
Some1onao3 chapter 18 . 9/28
Yay, an update!
This chapter is so fluffy I read the whole thing with a smile on my face. Poor Jimbo needs time to regain his bearings, but it's just not right when the ship is trekking out there without him.
I hope everything is okay with your life. Tomorrow is always a better day
Star-Nebula42 chapter 18 . 9/28
This was so emotional and good! I absolutely cannot wait to see how you end this... I love your stories so much. I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult patch right now and I hope it gets better for you soon.