Reviews for The Rules of a Good Man
Noitratoxin chapter 9 . 8/22
Gaaaaaaaah, Jim could always lift my spirit! Reading this again from start really brings out the blood thirst in me.

Keep going! Love the story still 3
Update please I need to know what happens
Blissful Thinking chapter 9 . 8/11
The universe just chews kirk up but he claws his way back out again. Damn! Your portrayal of thea is great, I love how she analyzes him almost as much as he analyzes her. I really enjoy reading your stories because the whole backstorys you stick with add so much to them. Can't wait to see how ends!
Bliss
MarburyBlur chapter 9 . 7/30
Thea totally reminds me of the girl from the Doctor Who episode "The Doctor Dances". The one where the gas-mask kid is like "Are you my mummy?"

Update soon! Or Ingenious Idiot. Either or.
MarburyBlur chapter 3 . 7/30
Agh, dammit Jim. But shouldn't the people investigating Dreyes's death notice the signs of chest compressions? When characters get framed, I always get frustrated, even though the story is really, really good.
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 7/29
His rules? I would like to see his rules.
techmouse6533 chapter 9 . 6/21
Love the story. Chekov is what my grandma would have called a "pup" , i.e. too cute and too smart for his own good or anyone else's peace of mind. Kind of reminds me of someone I know.
Emberka-2012 chapter 9 . 6/16
This is cool and unusual story. I liked it incredibly. Very eventful plot keeps the reader in tension.
SiriusDancer chapter 9 . 6/3
Ah! Seriously, this story is fantastic. I love the little JT moment in there. And the fact that there was the contemplation of all the weight on Jim's shoulders. Amazing. Thanks for the update.
tanseynz chapter 9 . 5/25
Nothing like a challenge, huh Kirk? Looking forward to seeing how he gets inside, just for starters. And surely the crew up on the Enterprise aren't taking Wolff's word for anything?
tanseynz chapter 8 . 5/25
You get the feeling Wolff and Greenway really don't know what they're doing, which, given Wolff did well in Starfleet and Greenway in the council of Zenobia, seems as though simultaneously they've lost their senses. Do they really think nobody will work against them, given they can't have much positive support?
tanseynz chapter 5 . 5/25
My only critism here is Wolff telling all to Kirk. Too easy!
tanseynz chapter 4 . 5/25
Deeper and deeper. This is engrossing...
tanseynz chapter 3 . 5/25
Definitely a clever plot to discredit and dispose of Kirk. So it's not Dreyes...
tanseynz chapter 2 . 5/25
Engrossing plot! Poor Kirk - the universe has no intention of giving him a break.