Reviews for The Rules of a Good Man
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 9 . 16h ago
Well update soon! ! !

Ace
Meghan H chapter 9 . 3/29
I meant to review after your last chapter, but time got away from me. I wanted to let you know that you're doing a fantastic job, and keep up the great work. I enjoy seeing Thea and Jim's interactions, and Jim and Pavel's. You are doing a great job with dialogue and pacing. Don't worry about writing for us readers, your story clearly has hooked us. We'll be here for you, looking forward to each chapter. I know what it is like to be super busy. Take care of yourself and keep up the great work in school and here with your writing.
truefairytales chapter 9 . 3/26
Amazing 3
MamzelleHermy chapter 9 . 3/25
Ah! Another great chapter! I love your characterisation ! I'm probably only repeat myself at each chapter but I won't ever get tired of it :)
Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/24
This is always worth the wait. Great chapter again. Your writing just keeps getting better.
NObs chapter 9 . 3/24
Thanks so much for updating! Love the story and love Ingenious Idiot too! Cant' wait for both updates. Thanks so much
Lolita.Scova chapter 9 . 3/24
I'm so excited! Both for this story and Ingenious Idiot. Your stories are probably some of the best I've read in any fandom. Absolutely love them 3
Lolita Scova
Elanor2000 chapter 9 . 3/24
Thank you for updating sooner than normal! I really enjoy this story and am looking forwards to the next chapters
UltimateGeek chapter 9 . 3/24
Awesome story! Keep up the awesome stuff! :D
Vampire Diaries Rocks chapter 9 . 3/24
I'm glad Thea can trust Jim now and that she knows that her and her kids are safe with Jim around. I hope Jim will have someone there to save him in the end. I was actually thinking about both of you're stories last night. Continue when you can!
Jesusfollower97 chapter 9 . 3/24
Another great one! :D Take Your time to write, i understand. Each chapter is worth the wait!
liz.onia chapter 9 . 3/24
I like this story as much as ingenious idiot so I'm okay with this taking priority :) Im really hoping for Thea to be a romantic interest for either Jim or Chekov! Interesting plot with the goddess. Hope the villagers were able to hide her before the baddies found her! Totally understand- school definitely comes first! What are you studying? Thanks as always for the awesome update! :)
Fandoms Forever 2002 chapter 9 . 3/24
This is epic. Cannot wait for the next installment in both stories!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 8 . 3/15
Yeeeesssss! Finally, new chapter, thank the gods (aka writer)! Love this story and am very happy to get to read a new chapter of it. Thanks for the hard work and can't wait for more to come!
SiriusDancer chapter 8 . 3/14
I love the parallelism between this nd Tarsus. Amazing chapter. Can't wait for Jim to go and be awesome. Thanks!