Reviews for The Rules of a Good Man
HeroInTraining chapter 16 . 3/23
You make it worth the wait. Jim beating himself up and pushing his family away is so in character. As always, Bones and Chekov are the best.
Maredith chapter 16 . 3/1
Hey, I just wanna say that this is an amazing story writen by an amazing writer. You know these fanfics that are just better and longer than regular fanfiction and were it feels like your reading a real book? This is one of those fanfics for me! One of those I will probably remember for a long time and might reread after a few months. Thank you for making my live a little bit better and less boring with this story! This fanfic made me start writing Star Trek fanfiction again! I am sorry about your mother and wish you both all the best Don't feel bad about not being able to write, taking care of yourself and your mom is more important! Keep up the good work, and remember, whatever will happen in live, you can do it! (wow, this review ended up longer than expected, sorry)
Blue Ninja chapter 16 . 2/27
Is this story going to have an ending?
Shadow DarkFlower chapter 16 . 2/23
YAY! An update! I'm so sorry to hear about your mother, I'll be praying that it gets better. Take all the time you need, family comes first. I so totally understand that. Make sure to take care of yourself as well, cause it would be pointless to take care of everyone, and neglect yourself til its too late.

Cheers!
TwoWorldsChild chapter 16 . 2/23
OMG ... a new chapter of this unique story! Thank you so much ...I love this story ... I love your writing and ahhh ... thank you. And I send you and your mom the best wishes. :)
catbob1 chapter 16 . 2/17
Thank you so much for updating and continuing this story. So sorry real life is knocking you down lately (especially your mom but at least you can be there for her and help her - as hard as it must be it should help you feel a little better). Hope things get better for you soon.
Mika78 chapter 16 . 2/15
Your updates are worth every amount of waiting ... e.v.e.r.y! Thank you so much for another chapter of this great story. And I wish you and your mom the best ... life sucks sometimes, but there are sunny day's too. :)
Anonymous chapter 16 . 2/13
I started sobbing in the first paragraphs. Good grief, I'm so emotional.
But can I just say this: you are an incredible author. Seriously. Your stories set the bar wayyy up there. I'm always hoping that I'll come across another author who writes as well as you do while staying true to the characters. Like, WOW.
I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she'll be ok.
And don't worry about updating! Family comes FIRST - you don't have to worry about how long its been since you've updated. As long as you enjoy the writing and finish the story, I'm happy.
Keep up the good writing! :-)
The GoldenGroups chapter 16 . 2/12
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH THIS UPDATE MADE MY DAY!
I hope your mom gets well, and I know you're going to make it through college, because you're unbelievably smart and equally fabulous. Take your time!
IWantColoredRain chapter 16 . 2/12
Very good update soon please
sweetheartsbridal chapter 16 . 2/6
Is there anything else? It's awesome as is, but I guess I'd love to see a closure for Jim.
liz.onia chapter 16 . 2/5
Did I know you were in medicine? I don't think I did! I'm just graduating from PA school in May. I've read your stories so many times and they've kept me sane when I'm stressed with studying. Thanks for taking the time to update again! So sorry to hear about your mom. Praying she recovers! And thanks again for the new update! :)
Gembomz chapter 16 . 2/5
Might not be updating regularly, but when ever I see that notification in my inbox I take great pleasure in reading what you have updated. You are an amazIn author:) yank you, I am eagerly awaiting your next update
Pink Pickles chapter 16 . 2/5
Heart wrenching as always (poor Jim), I really love and missed your writing style! Thank you so much for updating!
MamzelleHermy chapter 16 . 2/4
What a fantastic chapter! I totally loved it! Perfection! Utter perfection! Can't wait for next one and Ingenious Idiot!