Reviews for The Rules of a Good Man
MamzelleHermy chapter 14 . 2h
Loved the chapter! Can't wait for the next one :D
Chris Pine Fan chapter 14 . 8h
I'm so glad that you didn't kill Jim! I was like no you killed him, but than going back and reading people's reviews I got to thinking the goddess would bring him back somehow, but I didn't expect Thea to actually save him like that in the end. Thank you for updating so soon! I love this story and Ingenious Idiot.
Psyka chapter 14 . 18h
Awesome yay Jim lives yay can't wait for the next chapter please please please update again soon please I love it
MissDarkBlu259 chapter 14 . 18h
Thank god! I thought Jim was gone for good :) amazing story I can't wait for the next update
CeCe-Rockz chapter 14 . 19h
Even though I knew Kirk wasn't gonna die I still shed a few tears here and there...
Anyway awesome chapter awesome way you did the crews reactions, to be honest everything is just awesome and emotional but mostly awesome. Can't wait for next chapter!
SonjaLei17 chapter 14 . 19h
Thank Goddess! Jim's alive! I didn't doubt that you'd save him, but it is still so great to see him alive again. That scene with Thea was heartbreakingly beautiful! Seriously, her talking about being born to save Jim (and seeing his beautiful, beautiful soul, omg!) and getting to give Liam closure with a proper goodbye, my heart hurts. Lol. Still beautiful though and absolutely amazingly written. I could seriously read your work for days. Also, as always, it was great to see the crew's love for Jim and their united stand against Wolff at the end. If Thea's scene hurt my heart, then the crew's, particularly Spock and McCoy's, reactions to Jim's death broke my soul. So worth it though :) Thank you for sharing this incredibly well-written and amazing story. Until next time!

Have fun seeing Star Trek Beyond tomorrow! I'm going to see it in two hours and I'm freaking out. So it was pretty perfect that I got to read this update right before going to see the movie, thank you! Now I'm even more excited to see Jim and the crew again :)
RachelVille chapter 14 . 20h
So excited for the next chapter! Kirk is awesome!
Pink Pickles chapter 13 . 20h
The fact that Jim didn't call Bones McCoy until he could feel again was brilliant. How dare you leave a cliffhanger. I love this story and your writing so much ;w; Its weird that Jim being dead actually doesn't hurt me that much. That boy can finally rest.
Elanor2000 chapter 14 . 21h
Thank you for updating so soon!I was gonna freak if I had to wait a month to see what happened to jim
Karlina101 chapter 14 . 21h
Called it!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 14 . 21h
...still sending the Tribbles...just in case...

If at the end of the story the tribbles arrived and its a happy ending...can you please adopt them?
SadieYuki chapter 14 . 21h
I don't review here often, but really great work! I love the characterization you have going, and I loved everyone's reactions to Jim's death. Bones was perfect. And way you used Spock to show both his and Bones's reactions was beautiful. And the way Bones protected Jim even in death, my poor heart.

No spoilers from me, but I have seen Beyond, and I promise you will be inspired :)
stars90 chapter 13 . 23h
Wow. That ending was... unexpected. Can't wait to see what's next. (And by the way, the new movie? You should be excited for it ;))
Tigger76 chapter 13 . 7/22
Dammit you made me cry :-( poor Bones. I can't wait for the next update.

Also can't wait until 00:05 tonight ;-) just hope my gut feeling is wrong about the movies storyline.

Thanks again and please keep writing
LN chapter 13 . 7/21
You didn't? How dare you...

I'm going to go see it next week while we have family in town. I can't wait! I was so excited to see the trailer, especially since it's coming out the day before my birthday...Nice treat!