Reviews for Forever and On
Black Widow chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
So sad such a beautiful fanfic was abandoned. I was really enjoying this but I guess 18 chapters is all I'll be able to enjoy from this lovely story.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
Please update before I give up all hope of finding out what happens
Guest chapter 19 . 3/27/2014
No annie dont go with the careers!
orangebunny30 chapter 19 . 3/28/2014
Aaa! I don't want to see Kye die D: I love this though! :3
castiel22 chapter 19 . 3/27/2014
I just read your entire story and cant get enough of it! Please update soon! And i was hoping younmight do a lot of it from the point of view from finnick cause it would show the other side of the games outside the arena (plus all his thoughts about her are too cute)
DayDreamer1122 chapter 19 . 3/27/2014
I love your story! Please please please update soon!
Just Another Netflixer chapter 19 . 3/27/2014
Great job! Please update soon! And because you asked, I just saw Divergent the other day. And I agree. It was amazing!
Sparkle duck3 chapter 19 . 3/27/2014
AMAZING JOB BANANA! I cant wait until the next chapter! I am finally caught up with all of the chapters. FInnick and Annie are so amazing! I love Kye also! You made him so cute and smal and I love him. Keep it up!
Jaspersluva123456 chapter 19 . 3/26/2014
I'm so happy you're back and the chapter was amazing! Let the games begin :D xoxo
PurpleKittyFangirl - ARCHIVE chapter 19 . 3/26/2014
This was so totally worth the wait! Everything was so perfect, but I especially loved the interviews, as always. I'm gonna cry so hard because now I feel emotionally and psychologically attached to Kye and I'm not going to be able to handle his death very well. Finnick and Reef were perfect, both such great characters, and I just adore Annie. This is going to be one of the most amazing games I've ever read. If you need any help, feel free to ask! This is just so amazing!
XTheScarlettLadyX chapter 19 . 3/26/2014
I'm so glad your computer is fixed! Im sorry it broke! :( this chapter was sad but amazing as usual! Poor Finnick! :( Poor Annie! I hate Snow so much! Looking forward to the next chapter!
MermaidOdair chapter 19 . 3/26/2014
love it!
houseofme chapter 19 . 3/26/2014
Loved it :)
Sparkle duck3 chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
Hey banana I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not reviewing in soooooooooooooo long. I have had an enormous amount of homework and tests. This is so good and I'm gonna keep reading! Your are very talented when you are writing about Finnick and Annie! The characters are so real and you bring them to life! Great job!
Divergentrebelfourtris chapter 6 . 3/13/2014