Reviews for Sinners Like Us
Lillyan1 chapter 8 . 4/25
HI,
well, i have to say its realy an interesting chapter. Hayly/Caroline part. I understand how you ment it. Bt i hope tht Hayly doesnt have actual feelings for Klaus. Bc i have a feeling tht its going to be again like with every other man in Care' life. She would be second! In spite of tht, she deserve to be a queen & the 1. It mb makes me a selfish person, bt if Care actually feels sth to Klaus, i think she would be jelaus over Hayly, not just bc of the kid.
Yeah, as you can see, im not a Hayly FAN, bc she thinks tht now she is pregnat so she deserve to be the one and only in Michaelson' family including Klaus. I hope you are not going to make Care, to persuade Klaus tht he actually should feel sth to Hayly, too. Since she is mother of her child. I would actually be the most happiest person if Hayly starts with Elijah & hopfuly during the child' borning, she would die! Sorry! I just hate her. I know tht you didnt wanted to make Cami a part of this, bt honestly i would realy realy be happy to see how Cami/Care dynamic would work, you know the jelausy! Im wishing tht i will find here sm FF with this Cami/Care dynamic, bt never mind.
Anw, i like the story.
Thx
Bey
Lilly
clhous3248 chapter 8 . 3/4
great story. So glad you didnt make Caroline hate Hayley. I is much better for the story this way .
YoyoMema chapter 1 . 2/22
This is one of the best FF I've never seen! It's perfection. I hope this story was very true It's the most realistic SL ever! I wish it was real
Great story. Great job.
fanficfan1122 chapter 20 . 2/22
This storyline was to die for! I love it! I cant believe it is over... I really wish you would write a sequel where they would have a baby together because of a loophole, just like HAiley...
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 20 . 1/30
Nice!
To turn this around chapter 20 . 1/30
Wait a second. "Small bed" "frilly decor" I spy Klaus's daughter alive and well protected and shielded. Am I right? By the way this story of yours was perfection. I'm so sad that I've finished it but also really happy that I started it when it was already complete. Thank you so much for writing this story you are truly talented.
Love this story! I also really love your authors note! Cheers to you for making both Caroline and Haley real people with emotional depth. You are a very talented author!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/5/2014
love this story
Maiqu20 chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
Wonderful ending.. Loved rebekah and Caroline's relationship hehehe
Maiqu20 chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
This was a nice change.. Glad Rebekah and Caroline got some time away from everything
yaba chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
Finally finished this baby up! God you are a master with words and you capture these two impeccably well. Such a great job :) thanks for sharing!

Yana
mscyanide chapter 20 . 10/27/2014
Fantastic story. I enjoyed every chapter.
mscyanide chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
Rather depressing fate for both Hayley and the baby, but as I'm not a fan of babies in sci-fi/fantasy shows I'm glad you went with the harder choice. Had the writers possessed such guts TO wouldn't be on the cusp of cancellation due to bad ratings - how much better would the first season have ended had Hayley (and for the record I don't hate her) stayed dead? Or had Genevieve actually succeeded? Of course that was never going to happen - entirely too dark for such a network and probably for the viewers it retains. So anyhow, good chapter. And oh for a show with the vampire blonde frenemies as the focus and no morose brunettes caught between two brothers.
mscyanide chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
As hot as it was sad.
mscyanide chapter 17 . 10/27/2014
I feel sorry for Elijah though it kind of had to be him. Really enjoyed this chapter.