Reviews for Link and Saria
Ahem chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Blah, I'm sorry if I offended you. I was attempting to help this writer learn how to use their language properly. However, I thank you for the warm wishes of being devoured by a Folivora (sloth), and the title of a Nazi. I wish you the best of luck in your life and whatever you choose to accomplish. I only came back here because I was feeling guilty of my rather rude comment. I will admit your comment caused me humor, although it was rude as well. So you have my sincere thanks, and dear Writer, I did not mean to offend any people. Goodbye my chums and may the Triforce's power reside in all of you and give you strength, courage, and power...:-)
blah chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Ahem, I hope you get eaten by a sloth, you Nazi.
Ahem chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Dude. Do you even English? Do you know how to Grammer? Here is a tip. Writing is not the same incoherent language as you use with your chums. Please learn how to write correctly before posting. You know, school is actually good for this kind of thing... :-)
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
...not sure what to say.
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
good fic thus far. but i feel the need to warn you. script format fics are NOT allowed on the site...if finds this, they will delete it and lock your acct for a while so you cannot post anything else. it has happend to me and i dont want it to happen to anyone else.
goliath184 chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
good story so far keep it up
Rinnocent One chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Awesome. MORE CHAPTERS!
Matthias Kyleson chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
Update Soon
Zeldadude47 chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
its sweet i cant wait for the next chapter
Anonymous013 chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
please update or I'll go nuts waiting
moot. null. this is it. bye chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
GameFreakGuy: That's a nice cute story!
Saria: Why did Link have to tickle me?
GFG: I dunno... When those Fairies spelled those words i thaught it was something like 'Will you marry me?'.
Link: Yup.
Saria: Ho ho ho *blush*
AnimeFreak290 chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
Hey, pretty good. Zelda is my favorite game series and I have a question. Is Saria a Hylian in this story? I was just wondering because I remember that Kokiris never grow up. Well, anyway, it's a good story. Keep up the good work!
Faith68 chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
Ok...it looks like the beginnings of a good story, but I think it would have better depth if you took it out of the script format. PLEASE check your capitalization and punctuation, too. Otherwise, nice idea for a plot. Keep going.
Aku-Yami chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
VERY GOOD! Keep going at it!
shadow10235 chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
a very good story. cannot wait for the other chapters. if it ever comes out...