Reviews for The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Kanto Arc
Hashirama 1710 chapter 61 . 10/27
I would really like to see Paul's reaction to mega evolution
Hashirama 1710 chapter 37 . 10/27
I wonder how Paul would react to mega evolution considering how you need a strong bond with your pokemon
Mmre chapter 2 . 10/15
Charicific Valley... Yeah... It DID show up in Johto, but it was Ash's Charizard...

P.S. I remembered this chapter while I was reading the Johto arc. So sad that I have only reviewed now...
Merlin Perseus Potter chapter 2 . 10/15
Does anybody have a original bone in their body everybody gives ash pikachu which is a trash pokemon and then they make on par with legendary pokemon
PokeWielders chapter 1 . 10/11
Where's Red? You put Leaf and Not Red?
Red is a true Master.
You should definately put him
Red is the fulfilling condition for Leaf. I want Red. Please put Red in the next Chapter when you Re-edit.
PokeWielders chapter 1 . 10/10
Why not do a Advanceshipping fanfic in the new Galar Region in Pokemon Sword and SHIELD?
Break Ash and Sarena up
HighPaladinRin chapter 11 . 9/20
I don’t know if you check this story anymore but a girl that also like ash in the anime, well that rivaled Serena as a Pokémon performer, was named Miette. She also had a crush on ash
dragonfox123 chapter 62 . 9/18
Amazing storyline and chapters
The Holy Dragon's chapter 28 . 9/11
your story is really bad :S
neglomagic chapter 7 . 8/18
thats kinda unfair to misty, fobias may seem irrational to many but for the person it may be traumatizing.
Killer Cold Hearts chapter 62 . 8/18
First of all, can I say this took my about three weeks to finish. I read it when I had the chance because it was so intriguing! Honestly, I loved it from beginning to end. Yes, I had questions and they were answered as I continued reading. Honestly, I’m glad you are writing more. I am off to the sequel. I know I got a long read ahead of me, but I know it will be worth it. Amazing job on the whole story, and I hope everything is well with you. I am curious about some thinners, but I am sure they more I read, the more answers I get. Again, I applaud you for this story. Loved every single detail about it.
Hey dunno if you read your reviews anymore (I'm sure you get a lot) but I have a weird habit of reading reviews of fics, whether I read them already or not. But man the reviews from Lovesick97 was totally unnecessary and incredibly insensitive of them. I personally thoroughly enjoyed this fic and its sequels.

Sure, you definitely improved from the beginning of the fic but I think visibly reading your growth as a writer is amazing as both a reader and fellow writer. I also greatly admire your dedication to the series—I'm floored that you are in the HOENN arc already after FIVE (going on SIX) years. You've written SO MUCH over these past five years and you've grown from your dedication and passion. I hope you always remember that you have dedicated fans who understand that you are human. Your writing will improve over time. You will face writer's block and struggle. But that's okay because we are all human.

I understand you are also Christian, so I would like to openly say that I will pray for your mental and physical health. I'm sorry if this is a weird review but I ABHOR seeing reviews/comments treating suicide and mental health so nonchalantly. I have heard of a case in which a tumblr user committed suicide over the death threats and "go kill yourself" sort of messages, and I regret not knowing of it and sending positive messages to them.

Anyhow, take care of yourself and keep up the great work!
Thankyou for this wonderful story. Though I had jus t read kanto arc so far but I can definitely say that your writing skills had been improved so far.
Kolo555 chapter 13 . 7/13
The writing is so bad that it brought shame to your own mother. Just go kill yourself while I fuck your mom to get her a new child. Just copy paste and u talk so much. No skills to back up whatever you say. Just go die or cut your hands off yourself.
Kolo555 chapter 7 . 7/13
When are u actually going to write "YOUR OWN STORY", not just copy and paste from cannon its getting annoying and boring AF. YOU FAILED AS AUTHOR IF THIS IS ALL YOU CAN DO.
3,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »