Reviews for The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Kanto Arc
Bocaj297 chapter 13 . 10/18
She actually gets her gyarados in the anime becuz there's one at her gym(assuming one of her parents or the gym also being a rehabilitation center) remember to have fun!
Calypto chapter 19 . 10/9
im sorry, this is too close to cannon. i was hoping something unique. anyways all the best.
Calypto chapter 4 . 10/9
im half way thru the chapter and ash is still as retarded as in cannon ans ur sticking to cannon events. i hope future chapters are a bit better as if i wanted to read a fic full of cannon events id just go watch the anime.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 9/14
Genial
Lord Roko chapter 34 . 9/13
I liked this chapter, but I don't really think Ash could beat Koga's Crobat if it was his strongest pokemon, specially if Koga was going to be an Elite 4 member, but I'm glad the dating has started...have you been teasing Misty and Brock?
Abe Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/22
You didn't even change one single little thing from the anime except for serena and others.. You could have Atleast changed the Pokémon ash got... Might as well have watched thr anime again for all the good your story does...
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 2 . 8/11
This story seems interesting.
Being honest, it will be a little difficult to read, because I'm not fan of Ash and Serena together not only they are ten years old, but also because I absolutely dislike Pikachu. Even though I respect everyone opinions.
Is very hard to find a Pokemon story in where Ash don't get Pikachu at all much less as started since one can call that cliche, but I will check a few more chapters before choosing to either stop or continue reading.
Iron117Prime chapter 62 . 8/8
Hey, I just wanted to say that this is an AWESOME story you have written.

I like how you included elements from the original anime while also bringing in your own personal touches with other characters from both the anime (such as Serena and Paul) and the game series (such as Leaf, and the other members of Team Rocket).

I like this story more than the original series for a number of reasons.

First off, I LOVE the Amourshipping. Serena was the best love interest for Ash in my opinion (I respect others opinions for Dawn, May, and Misty) but I like Serena a bit more.
I love how you incorporated Serena into this story and how it seemed to flow more naturally as opposed to someone just being added (which other fanfiction authors have done). Her interactions with the other characters (human and Pokemon alike) felt very natural. I liked the sisterly bond she has with Leaf, I was hopping to see something like that to with Misty, but still you did a nice job here.
I also liked how you made her a Psychic, nice touch.

Another thing I enjoyed was how you handled Team Rocket. Throughout the entire franchise; they have been treated as a joke: mostly because of James, Jessie, and Meowth and their constant "blasting off". You managed to keep the trio as buffoons while also making them a serious threat. You brought in both Cassidy and Butch, as well as the four game members (Archer, Ariana, Petrel, and Proton) and you balanced them all very well together.
I loved how you handled Giovani and made him a real threat to Ash and his friends. The history with Ash's parents came as a surprise to me, but a welcome and well-written one. Ash has a half-brother, and I'm looking forward to seeing their interactions.
Ash's war against Team Rocket was well done as it brought in Ash's friends and their families, even Red being Ash's father (it seemed rather obvious because Blue was Gary's father, so it seemed like a dead give away) but this was still pretty cool.
The final battle was great. Team Rocket had been dealt a MAJOR defeat, but I doubt we've seen the last of them, or even Giovani.

As I read this, I find myself excited for the next stories as well as the meetings of new friends for Ash (such as May, Dawn, and Tracey) and even new enemies (Team Magma, Team Aqua, and Team Galactic (my personal favorite)).
I like how you incorporated the movies so far, especially on how Mewtwo didn't erase Ash's memories this time. I'm looking forward to more.

Plus, you are actually using realistic age for Ash and his friends, it is a little annoying with him being ten years old for over 20 years.
I hope to see a large gathering of all of Ash's friends at some point (specifically Serena, Brock, Misty, May, Tracey, Dawn, and Max) that would be very fun to see. :)

This was a great story and I can't wait to read your other ones. I can respect your choices not to do either Kalos or Unova. Pokemon Black and White as not the best series of the anime (though I did like Iris, she was fun), but Pokemon XY(&Z) was one of the best the anime series has ever done.
As I've said before, I respect your decision as you are the author. I just hope we do see Clemont, Iris, and Bonnie at some point, maybe as temporary travel companions for Ash, but seeing as how they ARE gym leaders it seems unlikely.

Regardless, nice work. I look forward to reading what you have in store for Orange Islands.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 50 . 7/16
Gyarados are amazingly powerful Pokemon!
ThelittleKing chapter 1 . 7/2
Wow... I don't know what to say... I'm not very good with long reviews so I'll just keep it short. This story is amazing. I couldn't stop reading it. I LOVE the character development and liked your changes. I won't spoil so I'll only say this: I liked your decision regarding the second last chapter. Ash needed it and I agree with your decision. I'm shit at reviewing so I'll just stop here. ONTO YOUR NEXT STORY! I'm really excited about all of the sequels. I'll start reading Orange Islands now. I hope you never stop writing and make money with your stories one dayHave a nice day Thelittleking
Karan chapter 1 . 6/12
Sir,I read kanto arc on wattpad which is written by lucario master but I Iove Your stories especially Kanto arc Indeed your stories are awesome
FenrirAlphaWolf chapter 62 . 6/12
After all this, Ash is still pathetic as ever.
blade007 chapter 62 . 6/10
That was the best kanto arc i enver seen. I love every section of it by the way im not a good speller. But even if the chapters are slower i now you keep going. So i got one thing leaft to say. DUT GIVE UP TO THE VERY END! :)
TheEmeraldPizza chapter 48 . 6/8
I bet red is the current Pokemon master
Nice ztory. Keep up the good work.
3,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »