Reviews for The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Kanto Arc
Blitzstrahl chapter 19 . 8/9
Lance is only powerful because gen1-2 dragons where stupidly over powered. Once Fairies come into play he's a joke.
Blitzstrahl chapter 7 . 8/7
So basically Serena wants to specifically be a competitive battler?
magic135 chapter 23 . 8/7
I love this. This is how the real anime ep should have done
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 8/6
Duke, not a Dutch lol.
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 8/6
That's what's always bugged me about Oak, no matter the scenario cannon or AU, no matter how many kids he knows are starting their journey on the same day, no matter if Ash is late or not he does not have as many starters he's legally mandated by the pokemon league to be in possession of.
Calypto chapter 6 . 7/24
to be honest i would have loved to read more but i simply cant believe that a boy who wanted to become a pokemon master dosent know that 1) u have to battle a polemon before trting to capture it. 2) doesnt know what kinds of tournaments exist in the Pokemon world. 3) basic info about normal pokemon.4) routes he would be going on to finish all 8 gyms or atleast main landmarks. the anime u can give it a pass but ur writing this a decade after the anime. im sure u dont have to make him out to be a dumass. why is it so fashionable to make the mc clueless about everything in his own world? especially if its his dream to be a trainer? and u stuck so close to cannon and changing little things. u had such an awesome opportunity to make the world completely different or even change his attitude or pokemon. how is it much different other than reading aboht 10 year olds crushing on each other, which to be honest is a bit uncomfortable.
I really want paul to win. Mainly because it would be a great payoff when Ash beats him in sinnoh. If he beats him before that moment it'll be not as epic if we knew he beat him before.
The Holy Dragon's chapter 62 . 7/12
your story had potential but threw it away as all the authors of fanfiction
Rosie Vulpes chapter 22 . 7/7
I think in Unova trade evolution was shown.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 14 . 7/7
You know you've watched the anime too much when you think it's strange that a Meowth doesn't walk on 2 legs and speak.
Brawler883 chapter 61 . 7/7
Ash is going to fucking deck Gary the next time he sees him I guarantee it.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 10 . 7/7
My reaction to seeing Paul(he's my favourite rival, right next to Gary): Hi Paul! Hi!...oh wait you're still a dick right now. I forgot. Stop being a dick, Paul. No one likes you when you like this.
I never understood TMs, after all, if a Pokemon can't learn it naturally, then wouldn't they not be able to learn it at all? Humans would never know that they could learn it in the first place otherwise. Maybe it just takes a lot of training and a long time so humans developed a way to have Pokemon learn some moves artificially, quickly.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 6 . 7/7
Have you gotten anything for Tobias(like i know you've probably already gotten pretty far into the story by now and I'm a bit late to the party) like a back story or any ideas for other Pokemon he might have? And the battle?
Rosie Vulpes chapter 5 . 7/7
Ah Unova. I just prefer to think of unova as a weird dream, or just plain pretend it didn't happen. The only reason I like it, was because I liked the unova team and I liked N. That's about it. Cilan was, well, I'm neutral about him. Iris sort of reminded me of a bad redone version of Misty. Though other than that, and the all the hypocritical comments on Ash being a kid(he is still ten after all(some how) so I think it's fair he gets to act like a little kid. Plus she tends to act worse)
Trip was like a worse and plain stupid version of Paul.
Brawler883 chapter 58 . 7/6
Don't think I don't see what you just did. You totally just gave Ash his Kalos outfit. I had to Google the picture but yeah you give him exactly that.
3,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »