Reviews for The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Kanto Arc
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 61 . 5/15
i always liked pauls training style. he could be nicer to his pokemon and be more attentive to them but his style of training is better.
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 46 . 5/15
im not gonna joke i was laughing so hard during this chapter. it was so corny and just so, i can't even describe how hard i laughed. it was a good chapter don't get me wrong. it was really good.
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 4 . 5/14
10 years old and already so corny lol
alain59370 chapter 1 . 5/9
I am just beginning your story and I like it a lot ! Gonna review when I advance in your story
nobody chapter 5 . 5/3
Can you skip team Rocket
yuriwarrior chapter 24 . 4/19
oh no not Calem...
it is still a great storry though but I just hate Calem :D
BLADE chapter 51 . 4/13
That was amazing! I think your a great story tiller And the way ash and serena are a area guardian and a phycic is a great tuch. I am very sorry i am not a good speller. But you are really great at this its even better then the original series. I have a question can ash and serena have the bond fnominon it well save time then looking for keystones and megastones. But its ok if you don't like the idea. I thought i help a little and i'm getting offtrack the menu point is your a very good story tiller so i hope you kip going till the very end.

p.s. I'm very sorry that i can't spell very good but i troy but with the ratings your getting i have one tip for you. That is never give up without a fight and that all i can give you and i am a fan of pokemon and now you. i hope you have good life to goodbye.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 13 . 4/11
Oh thank goodness, Pikachu actually battled Misty this time. I never got why he didn't before. I mean he was willing to battle everyone else. Even others he travelled with. Yet he didn't battle Misty. It just seems stupid.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 3 . 4/11
Ash will age?! I didn't know he could do that! (I was starting to believer that theory that he was a Time Lord or a legendary Pokemon or something)
TheEmeraldPizza chapter 29 . 4/10
for some reason I imagine the guy running by in Sabrina's Gym to have an Irish accent XD
Commander M2 chapter 55 . 4/7
First, the comment that I sent you is not a Paul Rant but rather more of a Reggie rant because you remind not to use Paul rants.

Did you know that, according to Paul, Paul thinks that caring for your Pokemon is weak and caring makes your pokemon slackers. This is wrong. Unknown to Paul, caring is not weakness, it's compassion. Caring for your pokemon doesn't mean that it can make your pokemon slackers, caring means displaying kindness and concern for others, while, compassion means sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others. So, let me get these straight, Paul shows no concern for his Pokemon and doesn't give his Pokemon and doesn't sympathetic pity on them and instead treat them as tools for winning because he fears of becoming weak, just like his scumbag brother Reggie.
Commander M2 chapter 61 . 4/7
This is the reason why I hate Reggie. Reggie should have finished his fight with Brandon and win the brave symbol first before retiring as Pokemon trainer to become a Pokemon breeder. Instead, he gives up and becomes a pokemon breeder. This is the reason why Paul is a cold-hearted pokemon trainer who only cares about winning and not his caring for his pokemon. This is the reason why I wanted to murder Paul in a bloody way and showing no remorse for his death as well as killing his pokemon, particularly his Electavire. The same goes for his scumbag brother Reggie because I want to murder him and his Pokemon because he never report his brother's pokemon abuse to the police. However, had Reggie never give up beating Brandon (like Ash in the anime) and complete his battle frontier symbol, Paul wouldn't be a cruel Pokemon trainer and didn't blame his Pokemon for his defeat.

You know, If I were to create your version of your fanfic, my version is to feature Red from Pokemon Adventure to be the protagonist. And an original character named Martin, who was designed to be a darker, smarter, much more mature Ash will appear and will have connection to Paul, who in this version, is wearing a mask because his face has been scarred by Martin when he was 8 years old
Great story so far ! But can you add a bit whe re ash has sex with serena ? Thanks , and I will reply soon
Vincent D' Great chapter 47 . 3/31
I smell oldrivalshipping…('-' ) ( '-')
Fanghur-1123 chapter 51 . 3/23
Honestly, as much as I loved the first Pokemon movie (though your version is the better one), I always found Mewtwo's behaviour to be completely unrealistic and irrational. Not only does it deem all 6 billion humans to be the exact same simply on the basis of what one corrupt criminal organization did to it, but it also completely ignores the unambiguous proof to the contrary provided by Ash and the others. For so intelligent a creature, it certainly didn't act like it.

Wizard's Third Rule: "Passion rules reason, for better or for worse."

That pretty much sums up Mewtwo's entire character for the better part of the movie. lol. Your addition of Paul and his overtly hostile and selfish attitude makes it somewhat more plausible in your story than in the movie, where everyone was like Ash; I guess he only seemed to reinforce Mewtwo's conclusion.
3,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »