Reviews for The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Kanto Arc
spacekid96 chapter 46 . 11/2/2021
This story is amazing! It well written the bad guys are actually evil instead of bumbling idiots. You have created the most evil version of Giovanni I have ever seen. This story is fantastic
MoonLightSkies16 chapter 4 . 10/14/2021
HOT DANG IT I LOVE THIS SHIP
D.S. Shetti chapter 62 . 9/15/2021
Hello, I'm one very big fan of your fanfic. I'm writing this review in 2021 (I know it's around 5 years after you finished writing), so I won't be surprised if you don't read this. All I wanted to say was thank you for making such an amazing fic, this is one of the best fics I've read. Few of my favorite chapters are ash and Serena's date chapter, Final badge, Silph co., and Mewtwo arc, and I also love your gym battles. Thank you again and keep writing such amazing fics. (From a fan in India)
Omarnosian10 chapter 62 . 9/14/2021
Spent the last few months binge-reading your story. LOVE I~T! And I'm impressed that you decide to leave your 'atrocious' chapters alone. A lot of authors wouldn't do that. You have Guts!
Ricknn chapter 1 . 9/4/2021
you might want to delete the guest reviews directly below this message they are the reason i sincerely believe only accounts should be allowed to review
Aselo chapter 4 . 6/2/2021
This is such a shipping fic lmao nice
Vonta01 chapter 39 . 5/23/2021
Is red the former champion
Electric Ninja chapter 32 . 4/12/2021
This was probably the best chapter so far. Even though there wasn’t a battle or any new captures, I think it was amazing because it showed the bond between Ash and his friends and Pokémon so well. I loved how Ash, Serena, and their Pokémon all huddled together near the end to stay warm. Had a lot of cute Amourshipping moments too, which is always a plus to me. I can’t express how much I like this chapter, it was just that good. Probably my favorite one in the book so far.
Potato1357 chapter 13 . 3/25/2021
I spotted a typo.

“The sensational sisters THAN left the room as the audience got out of their seats and began to leave as well”

It should be “then” but I really loved this chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2021
Serena catching an Eevee is a cannon. Gary is The Who catches the most since he had Arcanine, scizor, Nidoking and Nidoqueen
Pinkypi chapter 14 . 3/9/2021
In a way Serena does have the moral high ground here. Despite it being jealousy focused Ash did promise to always be in her corner when it came to the Battle Chateau, and Ash effectively broke that promise when he told leaf he hopes she wins regardless of wanting Serena to win too.
Pinkypi chapter 11 . 3/8/2021
The only reason why he got 30 tauros was a running gag for the episode. Plus it gave them a good excuse not to really expand his team that much. I think we assume that the Tauros Ash always uses is the herd leader.
Pinkypi chapter 6 . 3/8/2021
YESSSS one of things the anime was able to play off for Ash continuing to constantly make mistakes was him having so many lucky fights back to back after the spearow incident. Ash never really got curb stomped until Surge even Misty floundered and gave out a badge because of Team Rocket interfering and Ash saving the pokemon. By then he had a lot of bad habits we saw over and over again.
Pinkypi chapter 5 . 3/8/2021
Nice, it was good to see some involvement from Misty :D I think I've only seen one other story do that.
Pinkypi chapter 4 . 3/8/2021
So far aside from Serena being introduced and leaf being a thing here and Gary's slight improvement from canon it's looking like a canon re-write but I'm going to keep going and hope it's not. Especially since Ash didn't throw a rock at spearow. I'm really hoping you've changed some things even if some key events still play a part simply because you've already written a lot and I'm dying to invest in a good long ass story.
3,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »