Reviews for A Stormy Night Awaiting Dawn
Femmeraptor220 chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Okay. This story was absolutely beautiful.
But this last part just sent slight shivers up my spine. Nice Work!:)
Savvy Orion chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Woo-hoo that is a wrap. It was a bittersweet that it ended but at least it was a great one. And totally agree with Storm. God will always be there, even through the rough times. We as His children are like little birds and He is the one who give us His wing. And yep for some reason it is somehow the guy who falls in love first and then the femme. Anyone notice the pattern? Well its been fun reading this backstory. I hope there is plenty more to come. Keep up the load of feels and to the story 'Rise. Have an awesome day as well. Savvy Orion out.
Starlight Prime chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Great epilogue. Cannot wait for a future continuation!
Kristen Verne chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
So much dawwwwww! Loved it so much!
Savvy Orion chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Wheelie: Wow um that was... S.O: Awesome! Wheelie: Yeah I was going to say that. S.O: Yep. Sad that this story is getting closer to its end but at least it was a fun ride while it lasted. Quite impressing and sweet of how Storm interacts with Bee. Did Bee like fell in love with Storm since the day she was rescue or did it develop over time? This chap seems to show the former one. But alas I'm S.O excited for the ending. Wonder how it'll end. I'll have to wait and that's what I'll do. Awesome for Storm entering the new age- the day of her becoming an Autobot. Oh feels. And sheesh how many femmes are ya bringing to protect him? They wouldn't dare to hurt an innocent youngling would they? Plus I'm just going to do the talking while Wheelie gives him the action. No damage. But I'm willing to give him a chance. After all that is what is right. OP is great as a father figure. Anyway great job on this story and keep up the load of awesome work here and the new story 'Rise'. Have an awesome week. Savvy Orion out.
Kristen Verne chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Awww! So sweet! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AllSpark Princess chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
If you ask me, I think it was love at first sight for Bumblebee when he met Darkstorm.
Starlight Prime chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
Another great update! Good job!
Savvy Orion chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Great work on this chap. Though it's a sad one as well. Here is the cause of what lead to the very beginning of "Across this new divide". Oh mech I just about to cry out of the pain Darkstorm is going through. A moment of freedom for a sec...the next the suppose loss of her brother. But at least that's when she made her decision to leave the Decepticons. Great job on the feels even though they were a bit sad ones. And I didn't mean to sound like I would intentionally want to hurt Knockout. I meant to say just a simple talk and a soft hit on the helm to get him to listen. But Darkstorm already done that S.O it won't be necessary... Still can I? And he's not that bad. I'm starting to warm up to him. Notice the word 'starting'. I still need a bit more proof before I give him an energon goodie. But I'll wait. Keep up the awesome story and the new one. Have an awesome day and night. Savvy Orion out.
Kristen Verne chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Oh... the feels!
Starlight Prime chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Such a sad chapter! *cries* But still great,all the same.
DuskMoon15 chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Ah, I've finally caught up with this one. I love the format; it's something I haven't seen many authors dare to attempt, and you are one of the few who can successfully pull it off.

As for the plot, it's quite a roller coaster, despite being only a few chapters long. Skybreak is exactly as I expected him to be, and so is Darkstorm. They're so cute, regardless of the circumstances in which they had to live. (If they wouldn't mind too much, do you think I could give them a quick hug?) When Dreadwing and Skyquake showed up, it was one of the most awesome things ever. I commend them for teaching 'Storm and her brother to fly and speak Seeker cant.

And now everyone's joined Megatron. I have no idea whether I should applaud or be upset. On one hand, they get to be together for a while now. On the other... they've joined Megatron. But I'm glad Skybreak was able to convince bucket-head to let Darkstorm be a medic. It suits her much more than the battlefield does. Although... now she has to deal with Knock Out's sort-of-insanity. Good luck, she'll need it.

Concluding an overly-long review, good luck and God bless, my dear friend!
Savvy Orion chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
This chap is pretty good. But I must say this... Dimmortal, Darkstorm suffer a lot as being a medic. That's horrible. Having to fight for other lives so that they may continue living on, being force to watch them die, Knockout being a doctor of doom, brother so blind, wanting to escape... Mech, no youngling should ever go through that. I feel terrible for her to ever go through such pain. Yeah I can defiantly see why she went sky-rocket mad when Skye got hurt. *stands up* (To Wheelie) Hey Wheel, how about tonight we go and have a 'chat' to some certain mechs? Bring the rain in and hit them good with a few wrenches and hammers what do ya say? Wheelie: Oh heck yeah! Finally some action. I was beginning to rust around here. S.O: Alright it's settle then. Just don't tell boss bot and Prowl. Usually I wouldn't do this but if it's to get some sense to the helm and the mechs usually don't comprehend by just mere words then yeah I would do it. Whew. No worries I wouldn't do it too hard. Just so that they get the message that's all. And yeah, I was being serious about that the stories are awesome. And what's up Blondie? Keep up the lovely work Dream and may you have a lovely day. This is really interesting. Savvy Orion out.
Starlight Prime chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Knock Out can be such a jerk at times. XD
Starlight Prime chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Dark storm should just leave the Decepticons. But I understand her loyalty to protecting her brother.