Reviews for Finish What Was Started
Cheshire 2313 chapter 7 . 2/10
This was pretty good. I have to admit that it angered me to see a excuse-laden, cowardly Ren putting off telling Kyoko. I really think he would tell her first, knowing that she would be upset and the biggest reason being that he loves her. I think Yashiro would make it his mission to find out her schedule to make sure there was more time for them to meet. But I suppose for this story to work it would have to be this way.

I enjoyed this. It would be awesome to see some sort of sequel to this.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
Nice ... Really nice
ladygraywolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
You wrote a beautiful story. There was so much love and confliction of the hearts that it make a person heart tighten with a wanting to cry for them. I truly hope that you continue this story some day so that Kyoko finishes with her pledge and goes to the US to be with Kuon. Thank you so much.
ladygraywolf chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
You did a fantastic job on this story. It certainly brought a few tears. So is the end of the two of them?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
Is there a sequel to this story? I was kind of left hanging by the ending. But this is one of the best stories I've read so far.
ncisduckie chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
I can't even explain how many times I almost started crying reading this. Made me so happy and sad and all the feels were felt. Amazing! :)
Like Stars in Twilight chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
Wow. What a way to end a story. A perfect way.
Kamikashi chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
Perfect.
Beauty's Black7 chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
sequel sequel sequel
Sara.dotty chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Incredible!
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
This was so look darn CUUUUUUTE. I'm going to DIEEEEEEEE from cuteness. I LOOOOOOVED this lollipop much! ADORABLE BEYOND BELIEF!
Iwaya chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
I loved reading this! :)
Vongolafan16 chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
sequel there must be a sequel at least a one shot QAQ
Mischief101 chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
I wish you would do a follow up of this. It doesn't really feel like an ending.
claraowl chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww