Reviews for The Impossible
gamer260 chapter 11 . 11/5/2007
please update!
IAmRage chapter 10 . 2/14/2005
Neat story. Too bad it's discontinued.
imagines writes chapter 10 . 1/7/2005
-coughs- IT. HAS. BEEN. TWO. YEARS. Are you ever going to update? I only just found this story today, and if you don't update I will scream! So DO something about that, will you? Love the lemons!

~Kat-chan
x Hearts chapter 10 . 7/21/2004
:) FANTASTIC! CONTINUE SOON!
DBZ Fighter Son Gosin chapter 10 . 7/17/2004
Hey was the deal here? Why Haven't you updated in forever, huh? Oh well, I love your story so PLEASE update this story, and keep up the good work. Later! _
CAYMovedOn chapter 10 . 11/10/2003
oh plleeaassee continue I LLOVVEE this story! _
YesterNight9 chapter 10 . 10/26/2003
Yay! Evry bodies gay! well except the girls...oh well! I love ya story! up date as soon as possible!

Bye BYE!
rox-the-chaotic-one chapter 10 . 5/18/2003
Really good! Please continue!
Aurora71 chapter 10 . 5/8/2003
please continue on with this story
ShadowDrain chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Ring: please continue!i've been waiting for a long time for this X(

Iura:*sighs* yeah- whatever she says...

Ring: What? don't you wanna read more too!

Iura: i'm just thinking of how long have you not update yours!

Ring: ... sh!
Youko Demon chapter 10 . 4/5/2003
Are you ever going to update this? It's the only one like this that I've read before. c'mon please! I'll be your best friend. *makes puppy dog eyes at author*
GrimLynn chapter 10 . 3/7/2003
ARE YOU not gonna finish?
Makina Kitsune chapter 9 . 3/6/2003
WHY MUST EVERYONE BE GAY!
ksha2222 aGoddess on her knees chapter 10 . 2/26/2003
Hey! I just wanted to pop in and say:

I LOVE YOUR FANFIC! AND IF YOU DONT WRITE MORE SOON I MAY TAKE DRASTIC MEASURES THAT INVOLVES PAIN!

LOTS AND LOTS OF PAIN!

BUCKETS OF-

OF-

"."

WELL.

PAIN!

This threat was brought to you by 'ksha2 aGoddess on her knees .'

(P.S. I small something I couldnt get out of my head:

“Yami, you can’t torture the guests. Dinner starts in-” he checked his watch “-then minutes. Let’s just get some champagne-”

“None for you. You’re too young.”

“Yami…” he whined.

“No.” Bakura grabbed a glass for himself from a serving tray and drained it one gulp. “You’re too young.”

“But Yami!”

“I’ve five thousand years old. You’re too young.”

"I thought you were evil?" Pouted Ryou.

"I am"

"Sure~ you are. Your just one big, white, fluffy, cute, cuddley-sweet, 'Evil', bunny"

"."

".?"

"._you_are_so_died_."

Love

ksha2

Motto: I plan on taking enough people down with me to be remembered and then I'll drink tea with Yugi and Yami both tied to chairs_~)
Seventh Sage chapter 10 . 1/31/2003
Yay, finally found this story again... Ow, tired... *yawns* Stuff somehow seem more interesting when reading at midnight... _~