Reviews for The Impossible
gamer260 chapter 11 . 11/5/2007
please update!
IAmRage chapter 10 . 2/14/2005
Neat story. Too bad it's discontinued.
imagines writes chapter 10 . 1/7/2005
-coughs- IT. HAS. BEEN. TWO. YEARS. Are you ever going to update? I only just found this story today, and if you don't update I will scream! So DO something about that, will you? Love the lemons!

Kat-chan
x Hearts chapter 10 . 7/21/2004
:) FANTASTIC! CONTINUE SOON!
DBZ Fighter Son Gosin chapter 10 . 7/17/2004
Hey was the deal here? Why Haven't you updated in forever, huh? Oh well, I love your story so PLEASE update this story, and keep up the good work. Later! _
CAYMovedOn chapter 10 . 11/10/2003
oh plleeaassee continue I LLOVVEE this story! _
YesterNight9 chapter 10 . 10/26/2003
Yay! Evry bodies gay! well except the girls...oh well! I love ya story! up date as soon as possible!

Bye BYE!
rox-the-chaotic-one chapter 10 . 5/18/2003
Really good! Please continue!
Aurora71 chapter 10 . 5/8/2003
please continue on with this story
ShadowDrain chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Ring: please continue!i've been waiting for a long time for this X(

Iura:*sighs* yeah- whatever she says...

Ring: What? don't you wanna read more too!

Iura: i'm just thinking of how long have you not update yours!

Ring: ... sh!
Youko Demon chapter 10 . 4/5/2003
Are you ever going to update this? It's the only one like this that I've read before. c'mon please! I'll be your best friend. *makes puppy dog eyes at author*
GrimLynn chapter 10 . 3/7/2003
ARE YOU not gonna finish?
Makina Kitsune chapter 9 . 3/6/2003
WHY MUST EVERYONE BE GAY!
ksha2222 aGoddess on her knees chapter 10 . 2/26/2003
Hey! I just wanted to pop in and say:

I LOVE YOUR FANFIC! AND IF YOU DONT WRITE MORE SOON I MAY TAKE DRASTIC MEASURES THAT INVOLVES PAIN!

LOTS AND LOTS OF PAIN!

BUCKETS OF-

OF-

"."

WELL.

PAIN!

This threat was brought to you by 'ksha2 aGoddess on her knees .'

(P.S. I small something I couldnt get out of my head:

“Yami, you can’t torture the guests. Dinner starts in-” he checked his watch “-then minutes. Let’s just get some champagne-”

“None for you. You’re too young.”

“Yami…” he whined.

“No.” Bakura grabbed a glass for himself from a serving tray and drained it one gulp. “You’re too young.”

“But Yami!”

“I’ve five thousand years old. You’re too young.”

"I thought you were evil?" Pouted Ryou.

"I am"

"Sure you are. Your just one big, white, fluffy, cute, cuddley-sweet, 'Evil', bunny"

"."

".?"

"._you_are_so_died_."

Love

ksha2

Motto: I plan on taking enough people down with me to be remembered and then I'll drink tea with Yugi and Yami both tied to chairs_)
Seventh Sage chapter 10 . 1/31/2003
Yay, finally found this story again... Ow, tired... *yawns* Stuff somehow seem more interesting when reading at midnight... _