Reviews for Moonlight Whispers
MichiMimato chapter 3 . 5/20
OMG! Pls update. I'd like to know Tai's reaction :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Quotes I contacted Dr. Lee about my Fiance. We were engaged for two years, and dated for three. Everything in the relationship was great. One day, out of the clear blue, he tells me to put the wedding plans on hold. I suspected that he was getting nervous, possibly getting cold feet because the wedding was coming up in the next few months. Few days pass by, I found out that his ex got into the picture and was trying to ruin our relationship. When speaking with Dr. Lee, he told me I was compatible for a spell. Soon after, he helped us reunite. Just meet him with your problems and consider it a solution. His email is:
Colormyworld chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
I'm excited to see the next chapter D I love the title! Update soon!
xX-Night Rain-Xx chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
Waah...! _ This is really cute. I hope you update real soon so I can finish reading your story. I want Sora do do the spell right away~!
Celestial Fire chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
please update soon! I've been waiting a really long time to read what happens next!
young-baby-playah chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
YAY! A mimato fic! wow! please continue!

this is getting really interesting,

with all the triangles between them! you should

keep on updating this fic! well, i see that Mimi

likes Tai, but hm..once she sees Matt..._!

heheh.. I'll be back to review when new chapters

are up! but please do! i really want to know what

happens next!
Pan-kuzu chapter 3 . 1/28/2003
GAH! Finish it! Please! ((gets down on knees and begs)) This is a great story! I must know what happens next!
corsetxbruises chapter 3 . 12/24/2002
YAY! A michi fic! A really good one too! I just hope there's no sorato.. I don't really like that couple.. but if there is, ah, it's okay too I guess.. Continue soon please?
Celestial Fire chapter 3 . 12/11/2002
I love your story! It's awesome!

Are matt and mimi gonna hook up and tai and sora gonna hook up?

That would be so kewl if they did cuz then you would have more conflict! Like in Kate & Leopold!

I love that movie!

Ok now I'm just rambling

Anyway, please review!

Very soon or else I'll probably forget about this story and that would be bad!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2002
Just please hurry up.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2002
Love your story, update sooner...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Just update it. I love yout story very very much..
littocherryblossom chapter 3 . 11/18/2002
*squeals* please!finish very very very very very soon!arigatou!and when i say very very very very very soon i mean like...er...right now!please!i lub michi's so much but...*sniff* i sense a mimato...*points dejectedlty at the character's and genre :

reads: mimi t. yamato i. romance ~.' -lcb!
velika lubov chapter 3 . 11/17/2002
hi! i really like your story... and this chapter was sooo cool! hey, does tai like mimi back or not? continue soon, its so kawaii!
DigiWizardress chapter 2 . 11/17/2002
Is it gonna be a Michi? Please let it be.