Reviews for Valentine
Guest chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
cute, hope you can write some for robinxlaw, thanks.
jawdas33 chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
OMG! that was sooo unexpected I thought that in the end Zoro would end up Robin but this is something I myself ship both zorobin and lawxrobin so I didn't mind at story. _
Guest chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Let me just say this was the best fanfiction I ever read. I love you so much it's really weird. Anyway I can't wait for wight day. I'm kinda sad it wasn't a law and robin but I still love it. I really don't know who I want her to end up with. Love the story bye.
someone chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Good chapter, but I still prefer the LawRo ending. Not that I want Law more than Zoro. It's just, it's nice to have a tragic zorobin for once in a while right? :)

I really love this story. I'm looking forward for your next work! :)
someone chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
This.. really made me cry.. Poor Zoro.. nice ending though.. Nice work author-san!
Seis Fleur chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
Yay alternate ending (:

But wait what

I didn't realize the author's name is ButterPie. You're the one who reviewed my AMH recently :D and I thanked you back in a PM? oh man haha this is embarrassing. But thank you for the review! I'll keep your pen name in my head keh

(Unf gotta pay more attention to people's names)
lola chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
Yeeeah LawBin
Perfect pairing!
I think you should couple Tashigi and Zoro and let the LawBin pairing be
They are soooooo sweet
UltimateC3 chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
Whoa... That WAS bittersweet...
Although Zorobin is really the only OP couple I legitimately ship and I seriously felt like kicking Law's ass in this, I love Law (not nearly as much as Zoro, but...), and I respect your decision to make this a Lawbin story. It was great and you did a wonderful job writing it. I enjoyed it thoroughly and I hope you continue writing in general.

-Keep up the great work! Thanks for the awesome story!
Rexxar chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
As Zorobin fan I would prefer them as couple in the end but there is alternate end so I'm happy. Story was awesome and bittersweet was great title for this chapter. I hope that you write in future some Zorobin fanfictions.
Seis Fleur chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
Well that was heartbreakingly adorable, if that's even a thing, because I'm a Zorobin and Lawbin shipper, though I'm more inclined to Zorobin. You did well, really. I hope you'll write more in the future. I'd love to see more LawBin actually.

Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the alternate ending! (:
Seis Fleur chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
This is my favourite chapter. From the heartbroken Zoro, to the defending Law, to the cutest friendhip of Sanji and Luffy, to the end.

Maybe I just really like angsty fics, but this one is my favourite chapter among all.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
It was great story but I have to admit that I wanted this fic end with Zorobin so I look forward to alternate ending.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Poor Zoro, I'm sad that this great story is so close to end.
Seis Fleur chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Wow Zoro you are a class hottie ha! I wouldn't mind him being one, though, cos he's kind of my fictional husband in my own imaginary alternate universe ;D
Seis Fleur chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
The jelaousy chapter. Aw yeah.