Reviews for Ultimate Fairy: Volume I
While there be more
kashriramji chapter 1 . 1/1
Nice story keep it up
GutsSparda chapter 50 . 12/31/2023
Loved the story, character, writing, just the whole thing really, and I was excited to see more of it, especially the time skip and tournament with Ben involved, sadly I had to drop the story after this volume. The new author just isn't writing the same of anything, it's all different and in a very bad way, I read a few chapters and tried to power on, and that was the problem, with this volume I even stayed up late to read more, with volume 2 I had to force myself and take breaks, it took me an entire day just to read two chapters from how many breaks I had to take. Not sure if you'll pick up where you left off or take back the story, but this was a great story nonetheless and its quite bad that it's changed for the worse, and many reviews of volume 2 prove that to me.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/28/2023
There were many alien ben could use to deafet those worm like upgrade ghost freak gravttack but the story ir nice
Mechafreack95 chapter 50 . 11/16/2023
Hey ult.10, don't know if you're gonna read this, but pyrohelixdrago is taking away the essence and integrity of the fanfic, i know you pass the project to him, but the formula he is using isn't compatible with the fanfic, i am concient that there isn't much that you can do, do to the fact that you aren't in the project's wheel anymore, but i belive that as the one who pass it, it is in the best interest of the fanfic that its stay loyal to the essence and integrity, just talk to him please, for the sake of this fanfic that many like to read
Comic Manga chapter 24 . 9/20/2023
httpsultimate-fairy. fandom
Comic Manga chapter 22 . 9/20/2023
httpsben10fanfiction. fandom
Comic Manga chapter 1 . 9/15/2023
httpsultimate-fairy. fandom
Guest chapter 50 . 9/13/2023
Somebody already made a rewrite of this author pyrohelixdrago Title is Ultimate Fairy Volume 2
Guest chapter 30 . 9/13/2023
Aggregor would actually lose to Alien X.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/13/2023
Honestly Simon could have lived. Omnitrix has a feature that saves one from dying.
Derago chapter 20 . 9/14/2023
Why is the author so obsessed with the words 'careening' and 'conflagration'?
Guest chapter 50 . 8/11/2023
Although I appreciated the fact that this beautiful fanfiction continued, I admit that I didn't really appreciate the change of writing and the decisions made by the new author regarding the plot. Also you were more precise and accurate in correctly inserting and describing canonical events of the two series and characteristics and abilities of Ben's aliens.
Could you consider taking this fanfiction back into your hands by writing an alternative continuation to that of pyrohelixdrago?
Thanks.
tkorn1001 chapter 13 . 7/20/2023
Doubt Makarov would even need fairy law with the beating ben and erze gave Jose
4,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »