Reviews for Ultimate Fairy: Volume I
Kiyan9435 chapter 2 . 11/30
so many transformation why?
tobechukwuubani5 chapter 37 . 11/20
Yeah the reboot hurts my soul and my childhood memories of Ben 10
Damien Evermere chapter 15 . 9/5
obviously the Mayor has a bug in Fairytail
Damien Evermere chapter 2 . 9/5
still find it funny Laxus tried to pull that shit when Gildarts exists
Damien Evermere chapter 1 . 9/5
Erza is everybodies favourite fairytail girl its number 2 thats heavily debated between Wendy, Lucy and Mira
Personally I think it would have been funnier if ben swapped with Cana imagine her running as a drunk alien especially drunk rath
Chronosign chapter 7 . 7/24
Ultimate Way Big might be able to.
Chronosign chapter 3 . 7/24
Weird shit happening when a natural phenomenon turns purple? Like lightning or the moon.
Suuuuper dissapointed ya just slapped Ben in like an add on

At least skip the cannon shit Bro

So much wasted time when its just Ben there to remind US hes there seemingly contributing not really cuz canon is still chugging along oblivious to bens tsunamis

Couldnt you atleast have Jellal hire another assassin or someshit cuz someone like bens there?!

There are loads of dark guilds! Maybe that poison dragon slayer? Sabertooth might accept cuz theyre up psychos there

Has jellal not seen or heard of The absolutely massive “Take-Over” he used on Phantom that could probably break the Tower of heaven in half like its jenga?!

With people being as durable as they are he could probably not kill anyone if he was gentle with it

Copy paste aint fun to read Bro
HMMMM

from all the wars and battles bens won I think I vaguely remember him killing people via explosions (like the DN aliens and the vritel brothers)

But I get why Ben always Show mercy

Its cuz Ben actually has competent support with the Plumbers that can contain his beaten enemies

Plus the Majority of his bad guys are almost always small groups that any on his team can solo

Well except the incursion frog Empire, the Hybreeds and vilgax’s army
Hmm kinda hope we got the Ben with 2 omnitrixes for hybrids tranformation

Like feedbig

maybe humungablast when you want everything to burn

Oooh maybe speed and strength with fastarms

Kinda wanna see ultimate Fourarms tho

Hope he gets to be like a fourarmed Hulk that gets stronger the more anger he feels
totally your choice but how about when you do the Edolas saga have Ben get an exceed form and be trapped in it? Your fanfic your choice. Just spit balling.
4,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »