Reviews for Ultimate Fairy
KINGUKAI chapter 18 . 9/8
ff
Rvb.q alpha chapter 27 . 9/1
My one problem with the entrapment arc was that you didnt show ben with the master control dominating kevin 11 and vilgax in the null void or the events of secrets where they could learn that the omnitrix can destroy the whole universe. Or the implication the omnitrice's potential and modification to further that potential besides "albedo ultimates' (ps those were albedos idea but ben just inherited it along that azmuth had desgin for a prototype but never made it,it was just for THE OMNITRIX ).. like the omni enhanced/kix armor or the biomnitrix not how omniverse displayed it.
atomic x can dominate most of fairy tail without nerf
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 12 . 8/31
Way Big continued to regulate his power into the cosmic ray. The beam from Phantom's cannon was considerably strong, but Ben could tell that his cosmic beam could steadily overpower the magical blast if he amped up the power. However, if he did that, not only would he destroy Phantom Lord's headquarters and everyone in it, but possibly everything behind the mobile guild hall for miles. He didn't want to kill anyone, so he continued to regulate his cosmic power to only hold the Jupiter Cannon's blast back.

Way big cosmic blast over powers a planet destroying blast dude, also the ultimate aliens should be effectively one shooting everything they face
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 10 . 8/31
Couldn't you have used Bigchill to eat him as well? Probably would've worked too, but wouldn't have blasted him so I guess that makes sense
kratsbroth chapter 46 . 8/28
i have re read the story 5 times now... and still enjoyed it as much as the first time
a ben that is balanced (somewhat) in the story

the changes the story has due his precance

the pull that can be done from him having magic transformations

pls new chapter soon this is to much fun to just leave it here
BlackShade3478 chapter 46 . 8/24
I really like this story and all, but where are you?! Are you gonna update this story soon? You’re leaving us in the dark. When are you gonna update? Please do it soon.
Kevin06x chapter 22 . 8/12
Disappointing chapter all the way honestly. I feel like you downplay all of Ben's aliens, always leaving him to look pretty weak. This leads to the plot not changing at all and in all seriousness, makes this story feel null. Didn't they both just accomplish what Natsu did by himself? I saw this as the Arc where Ben and Erza get together after fighting to the depths with each other and them understanding each other but it pretty much just have Ben replacing Natsu's role in the original anime. I don't hate this story, I actually like it quite a bit but if this is how the entire story is going to continue where Ben is just a filler character that is just helping and doing the exact same thing as the cannon story then I don't think I'd enjoy it at all. The only thing keeping me into this is Erza and Ben's relationship. I hope Ben actually changes the plot in the future rather than just doing the exact same thing, I get that this is a Fanfic and it shouldn't be taken too seriously but what's the point of writing a new story if you're just going to follow cannon the whole entire way through. Forgive me for my rant and I'm sure things will be different in the future but I hyped myself up for this arc just to be left with this. Thanks for all the hard work, I'll continue reading with my hopes up.
PencilFace chapter 37 . 8/12
I've been having lots of fun reading this! You've been doing a great job, and I'm interested to see where the series goes next!
AmbientRain0 chapter 7 . 8/8
This whole fanfic is retarted as hell.

I fell into a diabetic coma just from reading it, like, I don’t have the energy to even begin ranting.

If you don’t know how to incorporate Ben’s versitile aliens, then just give him master control. Right now, he is just fucking useless. Your version of Ben 10 belongs in the garbage disposal.
AmbientRain0 chapter 3 . 8/8
“I didn’t have time to choose.”

?

Wtf, now that’s just a lame excuse. Just give him master control.
Phantomgreninja12 chapter 8 . 8/4
Just realized ben doesnt have sumo slammers ultimate edition lol
Jonicpoorman chapter 46 . 7/28
When will more come out I'm been waiting forever for this to update
KenScarlet chapter 46 . 7/28
when comes the next chapter i Mean common ist months agon singe the last chapter.

but its a great work so far keep it up
Mando-23 chapter 22 . 7/24
god in the sky tower saga Erza is completely useless they keep kidnapping her all the time and she is supposed to be the strongest in the guild
endermite chapter 1 . 7/13
just wanting to point that out since it's ridiculous that way big struggled against the Jupiter canon
4,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »