Reviews for Liquid State
Death-Muncher chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
I've enjoyed this story a lot so far. Eager to see more :)
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
I really like your use of blood in this chapter, as well as the darkness and shadows. It all works together rather beautifully, and creates a very dark and intense picture. I really like this image: "the painted crimson path...a floor drowned out in blackness."
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
I like how you've got Chibs questioning himself and whether or not he should care about what happens to Juice, that he admits that he does care about him, even though he isn't supposed to. It's very much a grey area, but he seems to (on the show) have hardened his heart toward Juice, and others. Probably a necessity. I like how you've got him a little unsure.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Very believable turn of events after last season's finale. I think it would be hard to move on from that without doing something like this - drinking, or some kind of drug. Nice getting into Juice's head with this chapter.
amandahxc508 chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Please update! :)
Smooge chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Great chapter. I hope you decide to continue writting.
ChemicalStar89 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
I got exited when I saw you posted a new chapter up for this fiction and I have to say I loved it a lot. I love Juice, I love Chibs and Juicy whump. LOL. (*.\\) Good story.
Drake Rhapsody chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Wow, I love it! I had been whaiting for this chapter for so long! Keep writing, please, you're doing a wonderful work here!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
can not wait to read more
lederra chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
This story is still going well and I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
ChemicalStar89 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
LOL... You left it at a very good spot. I have to know what happened next now. Your writing has lost a little color but it's still as good as ever. Love it so far. I'm sure the more you write, the more your colors will come back to you. I love Juicy whump!
ChemicalStar89 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Very good, Juice really like taking bad addictions to an extreme, especially when he is feeling under the weather. And from the looks of it, the sun won't be shining for him any time soon. You kept Juicy in character very well, which I'm pretty sure you already know you did so well. In over all I think this was good beginning. Well at least what I imagined Juicy to be going through after all that has happened. I thought it was cute that Juice decided to abuse alcohol this time. Oh that Juicy. Anywho, I'm sure I' just babbling on right now and I'm just curious to know what you had for the next chap, so I'm just going to end it here and move on to the next. Till later, tah...
Smooge chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
I really want to know what happens next. Please continue. You dont suck at writing at all!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Oh oh oh PLEASE UPDATE! Juice h/c is so rare around here... Even more rare is a well written one! I'll keep checking back for an update - I hope it's soon! Great work!
Carelesswhisper chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
For some reason FF can't recover my password... But wow loving this story! :D Really interesting and original so far! Loving both POVs and how it fits in with the current timeline! Can't wait to see where this is going! It has been too long since Chibs cared about poor Juicy! :D :O :( Hope you update soon! Happy writing! :D x