Reviews for The Journey Home
Fenrir070 chapter 2 . 2/14
Nice twist on the original story. I like the wolf idea, beats having a dog all to hell. Thanks for posting, you keep writing and I'll keep reading.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/5/2016
I love this but after 11 months without an update is it on hiatus or abandoned because I would love to see more updates
FenrisInside chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
I love the interesting take on the story and that for once Jarl Balgruff joins the storm cloaks! I can't wait for the next part!
OrianBloodBath chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
This is a great story! Makes me feel like I'm reading an old Norse epic, yet it has something more.
Aegorm chapter 11 . 3/5/2016
I enjoyed this a lot so far. Having a younger Dragonborn can provide unique situations and those often add appeal to the story.
Tarrin being a, -euhm half werewolf? Or perhaps this is just his dovahkiin nature? The 'wolf' might be a dragon- adds a fun twist.
Winter is coming! Winter in Skyrim would be awful and you used this well so far.
Your characters are pretty good, bloodfang is a great addition and if I didn't know the Ebony Warrior was a redguard I'd might think Fahdon was him.

Update soon, I'm interested to see where you'll go with this
oghren chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
I love a lot of your works and for something that I never really paid much attention to this story is awesome. I mean Skyrim to me is too open as in you're given too much freedom. But you've taken it and written an amazing story that I hope you update soon.
artimuos chapter 11 . 2/2/2016
update soon
Fencer22 chapter 11 . 1/26/2016
Really enjoying this especially how you've passed things so that not everything is going down all at once.
Pietersielie chapter 11 . 1/26/2016
Very glad to see an update, thanks! Can't wait for more.
HokageNoKenshi chapter 11 . 1/25/2016
Good work on this chapter. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/25/2016
Mdhunter here. Great job with this story so far! Please continue doing so with any and all future chapters! Looking forward to it! Thanks again!
Leaf Ranger chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
Aah, quite a group they've gathered here. Overall, looking good so far.

here's hoping the Barrows don't prove too much for them. Guess we'll see, won't we?

Keep up the awesome work! Great chapter overall!
simply Eric chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
Fahdon...really? Not what I'd call an Orismer, but he is a friendly old chap!
HokageNoKenshi chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
Please continue this story. Its got so much potential in it.
Noxingale13 chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
Please tell me you plan to keep this story alive? By far, this is the best fic I've ever read on Skyrim.
This is great, so don't let the good die young! Pretty please? :D