Reviews for The Journey Home
Guest chapter 10 . 3h
For the love of Talos update
Project17 chapter 10 . 10/4
best skyrim story ive ever read. most people just stick the game going quest by quest. but you put your own twist to it. makes the much more in depth. update soon. please
Anotherworld chapter 10 . 9/24
Dude awesome series i couldn't stop reading please add some more
mdhunter111 chapter 10 . 9/16
Awesome story so far! Great job! Please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
Isebas chapter 10 . 9/14
I've really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it. It was a surprise(a good one) to see a young!Dovakiin. I also like that you show that more is going on than just the dragon attacks. The battles and preparing for a harsh winter bring out more realism in the story.

Pietersielie chapter 10 . 9/11
Good story. Fascinating way you treat the wolf part of Tarrin, cannot wait to see what you do with his dragonself.
Mangahero18 chapter 10 . 8/30
Good stuff.
Mangahero18 chapter 6 . 8/30
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 8/30
Awww. A wolf pet cute.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 8/30
Good stuff but I kinda hope Tarrin stays neutral cause I dislike Ulfric.
Marquette117 chapter 10 . 8/17
Nice one m8
Ky Karno chapter 10 . 8/17
Don't know what to say other than, just, wow. This is awesome! I don't even know what else to say, cause this is just truly so amazing! Also I really enjoy the pace that you've set.
bureuk chapter 10 . 8/17
Perfect as usual
Nox Descious chapter 10 . 8/17
Wise decision to keep the lemon reserved like you said in the authors note. It makes it come off as less gratuitous and it adds to the romance instead of working against it. Jenassa is by far one of my favorite followers, so I am glad she is going to be involved in The Bleak Falls Barrow Mission!