Reviews for Problem
nice story but if you ask me it followed too much of fifty shades for me to be totally fine with it!
VitaAiur chapter 14 . 3/24
That was such a perfect way to end this story! Oh! That was good! I just love seeing Draco being all fluffy when it comes to his wife and children. It's just so adorable!
Anywho! This was a very great story! And the smut galore was amazing.
matkatry chapter 14 . 10/21/2016
Happy story!
Karly666-chan chapter 14 . 8/27/2016
I Love every chapter.
Thanks for this awesome and fabulous story.

Saludos!
Dehaev chapter 14 . 8/22/2016
Very enjoyable story (and super sexy!) Just missing Narcissa's reaction to the news that the relationship is more than just a passing fancy. I imagine a grandchild will soften her up, though. :)

Thanks for sharing!
- Dev
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 14 . 7/26/2016
Super sexy story
jperks chapter 14 . 6/23/2016
I really enjoyed this. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Lolamarie88 chapter 14 . 6/6/2016
Love it
stilinski777 chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
hhh p
mrsnewmans12 chapter 14 . 5/7/2016
Loved this cute but short story!
Landre chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
Oh, I really enjoyed this one. Loved your possessive, creative draco and a strong hermione.
Just Blaise is a bit of a problem, because I don't really believe there are no consequences except of Azkaban for people terrorizing unicorns.
But I still loved this story and how utterly devoted hermione and draco are to each other.
Thanks!
mrdharfn chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
Awwwww.. That fluff in the end.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 14 . 2/8/2016
lovely story.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 2/8/2016
I'm a little confused about Hermione's response. shouldn't she be working the case in favour of the magical creatures?
Adria chapter 3 . 2/5/2016
I think this is they type of story E.L James was attempting to write with Fifty Shades but she lacked the brain cells and writing prowess to pull that off. You, on the other hand, are amazingly skilled at creating this chemistry and having a character who has a shred of capability and another who is intellectually matched to her, so I applaud you. This is really well done so far and I approve