Reviews for The One With the Virgin Bloody Mary
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I love the way that you write Stiles and his jealousy and I really loved the way that Derek was protecting Stiles from Blonde Dude.

...Uh-oh, Derek's calling him on it blatantly being an on purpose stumble.

Haha, I love how wrapped up in their little make-out session they got and that Lydia called them out on it and told them to go get a room.

"What? I'm an eighteen-year-old virgin. You can't say shit like that and expect me to control myself." I love that line so much. It is seriously amazing. And I really like that you had Stiles unable to hold back instead of just making everything go perfectly well. I thought this was much more realistic. :)

This story was amazing. :) Great job!
Mxpi1970 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Yummy made me horny as always!
Farore's Howl chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I feel like such a perv for enjoying this fic as much as I did. Aw hell, it's Sterek. This fic was fucking delicious to read!
Bookjunk chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Hot, funny and really well-written too. I enjoyed this a lot.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
So I don't watch teen wolf but this story... this story was so fu cking hot it's ridiculous! Ohh my gosh so fantastic!
AgentAlexKrycek chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Awesome! :-)
SpinningBlack chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I love me so Sterek, lol. Just like your other fics, this does not disappoint. Actually, I think I already have two of your books on my kindle just waiting to be read. Still, I'm glad that you still dabble in fanfic. Thanks for sharing. :)
TwiWeasel chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Ah, Birdie...I saw your post on FB this morning but didn't get a chance to read till now. I've missed reading your FanFics! :D And since I've been watching TeenWolf, I'm really enjoying the Sterek fics.

Lovely work, Doll! I especially loved this - "God, I'm so glad you're finally eighteen." Stiles blinked as his brain rapidly assimilated this new information. "You were waiting for me?"

Just perfect!
DemmyTheCat chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Aww man there goes my pants.
hinatahime666 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I spent a good five minutes laughing at Holy Christ on a Cracker!
It was hot though, Take that blondie!
alykat14 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Great short story! Stiles is so awesome, he kills me :)