Reviews for Get On the Piano
Dee chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
Fantastic! So passionate and romantic and hit especially the piano bit! I ship these two do hard it's basically an obsession!
only-more-love chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Thank you for writing and sharing this. It's hot, yes, but it's also layered - it's not "just" smut. Their mutual pain and confusion is threaded through this chapter, along with their desire.

Danny is so NOT a selfish bastard in this. He tells Mindy she'll have to touch herself because he's a selfish bastard, but when she ignores him, he moves her hand himself. This contrast between his words and his actions is bittersweet.

Favorite line: "I don't mean to be selfish, Mindy, but sometimes I don't feel like I have any other choice." Right here he isn't playing a game or trying to hide anything. He's giving Mindy his pure, unvarnished truth. And so she gives him hers. 3
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
I love this story. Love take charge Danny. On a side question do you know someone sent your story to mindy kailing on twitter? I think that is so cool and it makes me like her even more.
TMPAddict chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Such a great story! You really captured the voice of the characters - please keep going! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
This was just perfect. I loved how you were able to maintain their teasing banter but also have them really express their feelings for one another. I absolutely loved the last bit while they were falling asleep. I would love to see more. This was really, really great.
Anberzen chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Oh. My. God. Yes.. I don't even have words for how amazing this is. I really think that you should keep this story going with how many ways danny can really be selfish and really be unselfish. Like trade off each chapter, just keep it going. Again, I don't think I can ever say this enough, amazing!
Jamiewatchestv chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Along with Mindy K's Instagram, I need "Beth's piano story" engraved on my tombstone under cause of death. Damn. You are so talented.
jamiewatchestv chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Al
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
My top five favorite stories so far! I love the conversation everything was perfect.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Another fantastic chapter! I know I say this a lot, but you're amazing! I always get so excited when I get email alerts telling me you've updated a story or that you've started a new one!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Perfect! A perfect follow up to chapter 1. It's as if you read my mind (or my blatant begging in my first review) about needing them to actually about their feelings bit.
carebearcaryn21 chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
This was so awesome! Thank you for doing my prompt!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Holy shit! I loved it! I'm happy someone came back to address Mindy's selfish lover comment. Now please please please write one where Danny flips it and it totally considerate and they both get super emotional about things.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
It would be a travesty for you to not write another chapter!
Anberzen chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Umm yes! This is by far everything I was hoping it would be. I know you said one shot with maybe the second prompt coming in with a second chapter and I believe you can totally do it. Though, I would like for you to up the bar some, you should show how they both can be generous to each other, a give and give exchange, one of those has not been don yet. Again, excellent work!