Reviews for Havelock's Muses
Jesse Jesus Talk chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Yeah! Blackbury! Whoo! You like Johnny Maxwell trilogy?
What were you smoking with the heavenly host? My daydream this morning went weird. God's been chatting with me about you too in my prayers. Sweet!
Did Vetinari go back wanting to defile Drumknott? Don't talk to me back. Write more stories. Can you do Vimes? Thnx in advance.
Dicentra chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
It's a jumbled story I'm afraid. I think it needed to be rewritten. There's a lot of waffle.
It's a good idea but have another look at it and don't give up.
Erbanana chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Hi! Thanks for betaing my story. You know, if you wrote better reviews you'll get more hits on your story. I've way got way more hits than you on my Little Sexy Bomb.
Um, I don't think this story promised to do what it did in your summary. I expected something weird cuz I know you and we're related to anyone who doesn't know. I'm in a review community, which you should do as well, rather than asking people from work to review you anonymously.
I told you about the paragraphs and the */*/* but your other story lacks them, so people can't read it. You should fix this without me yelling at you. And you're older than me, so it should be the other way round.
It would be better for all Drumknott/Vetinari fans if BOTH OF THEM WERE NAKED and kissing, not just in his head. What does IN THE BATH mean? Vetinari doesn't sound like Vetinari either, and needs to steeple his fingers more.
I bet that this is the longest review you've ever gotten. Please R&R me too.
Lots of love from your niece, Erbanana.
Slantaholic chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I'm having so much trouble with formatting! FFN shows up italics, but I have to manually add *'*'*. Meanwhile AO3 strips out italics, but leaves in paragraph breaks, and I can customise my own page width with CSS.

Meanwhile, I like my (own) story. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Please leave feedback. You should see my stats page. You read from all over the world. Please tell me what you think of it.