Reviews for Infallible
noahb chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
it should be really good to see hashi again after lonely though not alone years XD
finally, it succeeded. for the long long time he has to think in other's place. madara would blame hashi for being not the real way in his created world probably because he was so afraid of the suspending failure. so great to own hashi in fresh.
gurl chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This is so cute and I love the reality vs. illusion theme! You just made my night, lots of hugs for you '3'
ixi chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I like it. It's sad in a subtle way, but I'm willing to overlook that and just focus on Madara's happiness at the end because I reached my limit to how much god damn angst I can handle with this ship.

Of course it's beautifully written3
budchick chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I also like this pairing! I have to admit that the bit where Madara goes on about 'a pointless battle of epic proportions in which that Konoha nin will inevitably tug at your sanity' made me laugh - it was more sense than I expected from Madara. That's right, quit while you're ahead!

I like how you show Madara descending into psychosis. The bit where he knows it's an illusion but doesn't care anyway, the bit where Hashirama's one of his creations (and arguably a part of his consciousness) and arguing against him. I wonder if it's because that's what Madara expected to hear from Hashirama, or if it was because his psyche was fracturing.

This is horrible, but I kind of wished that someone had taught this Madara the Edo Tensei. That way he can abuse it all he wants... which probably wouldn't be very nice for Hashirama, but at least the whole world wouldn't be involved in the process.
PikaCheeka chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This one is your best, I think, even better than the one-sides Hashirama one (my second fav). Definitely going to save this to my computer and rec it out. The characterization is very well done and very canon-accurate, and it really does seem like something Madara would (or even did?) do. This is also probably...one of the, if not the, saddest fics of them out there, because none of it even happened, and somehow because of this, it seems even more realistic?

Madara sitting in a cave for decades, perfecting an illusion of Hashirama who can become his lover, all the while wishing, dreaming, he were the real one, but knowing that if he were real, such a relationship could not exist (and not only because Hashirama disapproves of his behavior). It's perfect, really. The touches on the "real" world now and again, and Madara's ideological despair, fit in very nicely with the pairing aspect of it. Seamlessly, really.

tl;;dr some more, but I will say again that I love it. Your writing is so very hypnotic, your Madara fantastically IC, and your fanfics wonderfully tragically realistic. Keep it up.
Lady Leaf8 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
...I can actually believe the earlier part might be cannon; it seems so real.
It was slightly depressing and creepy, but that's to be expected from the circumstances.
Don't worry, I like this pairing too. ;P
I really wish that I could find a fic of Hashirama ravishing Madara or the other way around.
Oops, I probably shouldn't write that here, but what the hell; it's likely that others agree with me.
That might or might not have been a hint, but you can act or dismiss it as you wish.
Once again, great story!