Reviews for Stars and Stripes
guardianofdragonlore chapter 8 . 3/19
That ending...I think if I posted the reaction video people would be laughing like lunatics right along with me.
godess bubbles chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Loved it!
EverythingMath chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
oh jeez.
the states are great! I wish there could have been more west states, but you can't have everything you want in a fanfic you didn't write. :) Regardless, this was an awesome fanfic and much better than anything I've tried to do with the states.
Rachelle Lo chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
"Close your mouth, Redcoat." Best line ever.
Thank you for this story! Funny and sweet.
Rachelle Lo chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Nice prose, I have a small nitpick though. I lived through Hurricane Katrina and it destroyed a lot more states that just Louisiana. Mississippi (where I was), Alabama, Florida were heavily hit also. Anyway, loving the story.
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
You are a wonderful writer, you know that? You managed to describe the states with flair and wit without bogging down the storyline.
Takirina chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
I really want a sequeal! I really love how you portrayed your characters! Especially new York and Masshole.
Here's a plot bunny for you ( something like a request fanficor a challenge fanfiction XD )
England Cursed America ( you can have it accidental or purposely)
But nothing happens to Alfred
And unfortunately the next day...the original thirteen disappears leaving behind...thirteen little kids!
And the other 37 states have to hide this from their dad that's in dc for a world meeting.
"The original thirteen...meet the 50 nifty united states! ...or at least the remaining 37 of them..."
( that can be the title!)
( anyone reading this can borrow the plot but please tag me or something like that and state that it's a challenge fanfiction or something XD )
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Yay! This is definantly the best Americas states fic I've read so far, so thumbs up! :3
Vanillacupcake22 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
This story is awesome! Update soon!
Mozart's Fantasy chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
This was an amazing story from start to finish! I absolutely adored it. The singing at the end was the most hilarious thing ever. I will never be able to here that song without picturing poor America being embarrassed to death. Great job!
Clio chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
This was one of the most sincerely incredible pieces of writing I've ever read. I will absolutely check out the other one shots. Looking forward to your next fanfic!
Sleepery chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Laughed my ass off when they started singing YESSSSSSSS
Lady Queria chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
oh Yay! This has been such an awesome story! I am so looking forward to anything else in this verse! seriously!
Mx Akiyata chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Oh god. That was great. XD
I just love the ending. I never even realized that that song referred to the US as female. lol And I'm from this country too...ah well. Funny. :-D
EmeraldWolf chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
This story... O.O AWESOME! I got so much inspiration for my fanfics (that I will someday write when I have an account...) This was one of the best fanfics i've read. Good story. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »