Reviews for Sunlight
trillybit chapter 20 . 7/4
Your work is simply incredible. It reads like a grown-up and realistic version of Innocent Games (sans all the gritty stuff). I absolutly love Mimi's character.

Two points of criticism, though. The kids in the epilogue felt a bit like carbon copies of their parents, what with their personalities and partner digimon. More significant, however, is the lacking treatment of the partner digimon in a story where human-digimon interaction play such an important role. In most places Veemon and co. appear as nothing more than plot devices. The digimon come through as household pets; present when needed, absent by default. Overall, the whole "digimon are people, too" idea really remains just that; an idea. Of course, it's the human component that is interesting; still, the digimon do play a large role, and it was jarring to see them appear out of nowhere all the time, only to be forgotten in the next scene.
sorato1990 chapter 7 . 5/16
This is the first fic i read that is centred in davis or kari. You are really talented. I am your fan from innocent games (innocent games, a losing game and digimon 03 are my 3 favorite fics ever) so I came to read all your fanfiction. I would love if you write a Sorato some day. Actually I am gonna read every fic you write. This is one of the best fics. You really make a true story of life. Some things fall apart (tk and kari) and some things fall together. It seem so real like in life.
sorato1990 chapter 8 . 5/16
I dont like Davis (i dont hate him) and I dont like daikari. Tk seems to be the perfect digidestined so I dont know how kari could choose Davis Over him but this is great! You are a really talented writer. I am 3 in the morning reading a daikari because is so good! First time I have read a daikari. Please write a taiorato some day ! It was great how tk choose first not to hit davis because that is so tk.
sorato1990 chapter 6 . 5/16
It was so Funny the nick name: she demon for Yolei jajaja I am loving the story! You are really talented. I hope one day you write a Sorato or taiorato
Pied Piper chapter 6 . 7/18/2019
I haven't had a chance to get to your new chapters for Innocent Games, but I will have time this weekend to do that. I have, though, been secretly rereading this story, which is my favorite of yours, and this chapter. Despite the number of times I've returned to it over the years, I only *just* now got the joke about the garter snake. I'm in tears. I love puns!
Freddy Oakster chapter 20 . 10/31/2018
Okay, so I just binged this thing overnight and finished it this morning. Let me start by saying that you shouldn't be so down on your writing (referring to your AN in Chapter 18). This is fantastic work and it kept me awake to 4 am in the morning. I think it just might be the best Daikari story I've read on this site, and I've read quite a few.

The characters felt fresh and natural, yet still kept their main characteristics from their younger selves. I'm not a big fan of some of the names for the children, but they grew on me. I also really liked the way you included Daemon, with him also having fallen victim to the Dark Ocean, rather than as this uber powerful final boss that he is usually portrayed as in Adventure 02 fics. The Dark Ocean, in general, was really good in this story, and really brought out the Lovecraftian vibes that it was based on and it made me shudder at times.

Kari and Davis's' relationship felt very realistic and I could easily picture myself and some of my high school friends in the Digidestineds antics in general. And just from this epilogue, I really liked when Haru corrected Mariko by telling her that Kari wasn't just his mom, but "their" mom. It shows that despite everything that happened, they have moved on and embraced their new family, fractured as it might have been at first. It was a very simple and efficient way to give the closure for the characters that I, as the reader, craved for them and it brought a genuine smile to my face.

Overall, this is a solid piece of work, one that I would gladly recommend to anyone who grew up with Digimon on Saturday mornings the way I did, even if they didn't keep up with the series after that.
fallingsnow6136 chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
I love this story. Daikari needs more love and I can totally see this happening especially with the original Davis and Kari.
FalcoHeart chapter 20 . 6/10/2017
Oh my gosh! I love this Daikari story! Fluffy and cuteeeXD
luz253 chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
So cute, I love this chapter. The relationship of Daikari when they were child and the addition of Tai are perfect.
AlenDarkStar chapter 20 . 4/6/2017
A cute story, i love since the begin, the ending, the meaning of the title, the relationship with the caracters, i like the frienship between the chosenchildren and the new generation.
AlenDarkStar chapter 19 . 4/6/2017
Love is complicated but always is the answer.
AlenDarkStar chapter 18 . 4/6/2017
Good chapter.
AlenDarkStar chapter 17 . 4/5/2017
Haru is cute but imprudent too.
AlenDarkStar chapter 16 . 4/5/2017
Bad luck for Haru and Kari.
AlenDarkStar chapter 15 . 4/5/2017
The love is so complicate.