Reviews for Sunlight
UPDATE SOON PLEASE

appearance the next chapters in the history

please soon
Pied Piper chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
I'm sorry I can't sign in-travel woes are limiting the comfort with which I'm able to get online (first world problems). But I needed to write this now rather than wait!

What a whirlwind chapter! First the absolute stunner of an opening confession-whoa. I think that definitely puts Hikari's actions into perspective after that night and I feel so strongly for her now. The scene with the return of the dark ocean was rightfully scary. Poor dear. I'm glad Daisuke is around to cheer her up in those fleeting glances and second looks-even if she won't admit it to herself, those subtle hints are making me writhe with ecstasy! And then the ending...this does not bode well for the human-digimon relations. I'm becoming as anxious about a resolution over that as I am for Hikari to finally see the light (see what I did there?!) about Daisuke.

I hope Haru is safe! A very exciting chapter and looking forward to the next. Happy holidays to you and yours!
NinjaFang1331 chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Awesome job with the chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
Okay, that bit was funny. Wait, is Tai trying to get them together at all? And now things get... Interesting... Update soon please.
Louatown chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
ok! kari is bloody annoying right now!
eww
Show Expert 1 chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
Man this story has so many twists and turns, things are practically getting out of hand that i can't even imagine how this is going to end
piccolaamica chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
UPDATE SOON PLEASE

appearance the next chapters in the history

please soon
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
Oh, intense:)
EmD23 chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
I think it's interesting you had Davis question what the goggles mean because in Time Hunters after Tagiru starts doubting himself and Tai says he has to believe in himself, Davis angrily tells him that he's got everyone's hopes in those goggles and that he shouldn't forget what they mean.

I loved the banter between Tai and Davis, definitely a highlight. I wonder if Yuuko and Susume know why Davis got arrested. Also lmao at Davis trying to see the pin-ups
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
Nice update
Pied Piper chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
Ah, you're back! I am reading this during midterms week but I don't care! I had to spend a lot of time going over some of the scenes because they were hard to take in. I'm so relieved things worked out; and I really was amused by the picture in my head of Taichi wobbling about trippin' on painkillers. I would urge his parents and Hikari to pay close attention to him, though; he seems to be enjoying the sensation too much, silly goose. What this really gets down to for me is the important turning point in seeing Daisuke grow a little at the end. He's still the same reckless idiot, but he's stuck in a life of regret and that's not a sensation he's familiar with, so his way of dealing with such a devastating event at the same time as learning how to accept the other part of his life makes sense in this story. I'm glad Hikari was un-apologetically real with him about his behavior, and I hope he listens. I also hope this means we get to see some adorable father-son scenes later on. A part me suspects he's quite afraid of being a father, and that perhaps he's a little afraid his son, too, in a strange way of not wanting to fail at yet another thing. But I think once Daisuke learns to accept himself as a father, he will be hilarious at it. (My headcanon involves many a tale of the poor boy being fed culinary experiments just to see what kinds of faces the baby will make; being stalked at daycare because Daisuke's too attached to let the boy go through his first day of school by himself; being (badly) sung an apology through a slammed door after an argument; being given a costume job gone horribly wrong for Halloween in which he has to spend the rest of the year with bright pink hair; being given adult magazines of various orientations for Christmas in a not-so-subtle attempt at determining what sexuality he is; etc. I could go on, but I think you get my meaning: I would love to see Daisuke be a dad, because I suspect he will take it to a whole other level of dad crazy, and it will be glorious.) Lastly, I was pleased to see the chapter end with some reconciliation and a chance for normalcy between Hikari and Daisuke. I hope it will grow! They're kind of silly without each other.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
I hope Davis changes his behavior and soon.
BellCarnal chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
gosh damn it. I thought this was going to be beautiful daikari, but it's not. It's sad daikari, but not on the level that made me click away at the first sign of sad daikari. Instead you dragged me as if you hit my head with a shovel and dragged me through the entire story. Then made me feel, laugh and cry even. Damn you for writing such a good story. Like serious this is a great story, but damn you for making me feel and cry. Minor hate aside I loved your writing style, the plot and the fact that you made me cry. But, I just wasn't expecting it from the summary. Great story, 5 out of 5. Seriously good job.
JuulChii chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Oh my you... You didn't... You weren't exaggerating when you said things are going down.

I was on the verge of tears man! I think I gasped around three times in my bed at a late hour. This is going way too fast .
But yaaay three babies in now w

This chapter def made me dislike Hikari more. Not that she only let Daisuke go, but also Takeru (the second time I gasped) and just got married that fast with a random dude? What?!
Though I'm a bit relieved she hasn't really moved on. She confessed she isn't happy. But she really can't make up her mind huh ; I can relate with her actually, I also tend to not talk about my feelings and in the end you do something you regret? Or making weird choices. She should've slowed down more.

What is good of you, is that I don't want her to choose Takeru nor Daisuke. I thought I wanted her with Takeru, but later on when I understood how bad Daisuke want to be with her, I cheered for Daikari. But now I know their bad sides... The dilemma !

I now feel so bad for Daisuke and Hikaru. You can say their lives are messed up. They both make bad decisions. But I hope it ends well? :')
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »